Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Can't Find Love

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't Find Love

I haven't had a girlfriend for a year now. I was with my last girlfriend from February to about May of last year. The reason we split up was because, she didn't exactly think of us as "boyfriend-girlfriend" even though we went out as often as couples and did what couples do, she just didn't want the label. She eventually cheated on me, and said, "It's not like we were officialy together. 'Cause I like you both." So I let her go and that was it.

Ever since then, I can't see girls for who they are. She just showed me that girls play around as much, or more than, guys. I'm not the type to switch off girls, and I've since last year I've had girls who I've been close with- just never dated. It's just now girls seem to piss me off, that's the best way to describe it. When I meet a new girl, something keeps me from being attracted to them. I find a stupid reason and hold it against them for me not to date them. If I meet a decent looking girl, I'll just say, "Ok, she's ugly- forget her." When in reality, looks don't matter to me- it's all about what she's like. But I guess, I just use that excuse to not get to know them. And lately I feel like no girl on this Earth wants to be with me, so I'll give up on trying.

This is in all seriousness, because lately I've been going through some tough times and I don't have anyone to talk to. All my friends are gone, and I'm finding myself alone. Friends are turning their backs on me, and I have no girl. I want a girlfriend right now, to have someone to talk with and just be with- but I just can't find one. My question is, What do you think I should do? Should I just let girls I meet have a chance, and just go out with them or what? Because I just keep saying, "Ugh, I don't want a girl. I don't wanna deal with her problems and the drama she'll bring.." I don't know I'm not making any sense and I have a fever.

Blazed Mic- Can't Find Love

It must really hurt going through something like that but you shouldn't hold youself back because of it. Give girls another chance. They aren't all that way. You never know you might find the perfect girl for you.

I hope you get well I hate fevers.

Comment

Come on, dude, you were with the girl for three months. That hardly even qualifies here as a real girlfriend. Forget about her. So what if girls play games? Everyone plays games, you just need to become a better player (I don't mean 'player' in the Too Short sense). Part of it is being less sensitive. I would imagine that most women don't want anything to do with a man that is so easily destroyed. I know I wouldn't want anything to do with a woman like that. Toughen up, man. Even if you're fat and ugly, there's a girl out there for you. Just look at show's like Jerry Springer. Even the greatest of all losers can have someone fall in love with them. It's no accomplishment.

Comment

Haha. You just insulted me in many ways. I gotta get out, but I'll reply when I'm back.

Comment

I HAVE SOOOOOO MUCH TO SAY, BUT IM LEAVING WORK. DAMNIT!!!

Be back tomorrow morning and let you know how I feel about your little dilemma..

PS: Brace yourself!

Comment

^ I'm very interested on what you have to say, but I got some stuff to say myself for loseyourname.

First of all, I wasn't just with the girl for three months. I met her in my Freshman year at my cousins party. We were very close, but just never went out, I was too young. We always met up at parties and whatnot, so basically we were together all the time. She eventually got a boyfriend, but she came back and that's when we started going out again. I got history with the girl, everythings happened with her first.

Second, I'm not fat or ugly- the issue isn't how I look. I think I look just fine, my looks aren't the issue. It's just the way I feel about these girls. I just think they're all stupid nowadays, and I can't find the right one.

Comment

Originally posted by oNe-wAy
              I haven't had a girlfriend for a year now. I was with my last girlfriend from February to about May of last year. The reason we split up was because, she didn't exactly think of us as "boyfriend-girlfriend" even though we went out as often as couples and did what couples do, she just didn't want the label. She eventually cheated on me, and said, "It's not like we were officialy together. 'Cause I like you both." So I let her go and that was it.

Ever since then, I can't see girls for who they are. She just showed me that girls play around as much, or more than, guys. I'm not the type to switch off girls, and I've since last year I've had girls who I've been close with- just never dated. It's just now girls seem to piss me off, that's the best way to describe it. When I meet a new girl, something keeps me from being attracted to them. I find a stupid reason and hold it against them for me not to date them. If I meet a decent looking girl, I'll just say, "Ok, she's ugly- forget her." When in reality, looks don't matter to me- it's all about what she's like. But I guess, I just use that excuse to not get to know them. And lately I feel like no girl on this Earth wants to be with me, so I'll give up on trying.

This is in all seriousness, because lately I've been going through some tough times and I don't have anyone to talk to. All my friends are gone, and I'm finding myself alone. Friends are turning their backs on me, and I have no girl. I want a girlfriend right now, to have someone to talk with and just be with- but I just can't find one. My question is, What do you think I should do? Should I just let girls I meet have a chance, and just go out with them or what? Because I just keep saying, "Ugh, I don't want a girl. I don't wanna deal with her problems and the drama she'll bring.." I don't know I'm not making any sense and I have a fever.

Blazed Mic- Can't Find Love

You should use a banana peel.

Achkerov kute.

Comment

For once, be serious.

Comment

Originally posted by oNe-wAy
                  For once, be serious.
                  Believe it or not, I am.
                  Achkerov kute.

Comment

Oh I see. Does the peel work well for you?

Comment

Working...
                    X