Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

An Armenian Love Story.... In England...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An Armenian Love Story.... In England...

Well Folks, its quite a while since i lasted posted here... My partner Irina is Armenian. I think the last time i posted here we were thinking of meeting up...

Please, check my Profile/messages by me to know more.

Well... After all my crazy questions and ramblings about what do Armenian people like... love... think... Irina now is a beautiful mother of our daughter Ellie-Jean.

Please.. Even if you are far from the one you love... and you not even from the same culture... don't think you cannot be in love

Ellie-Jean
    Attached Files

Re: An Armenian Love Story.... In England...

Well, how about that?
    Achkerov kute.

Comment

can you post a pic of your hot wife too?

Comment

How goes it anonymous...? I do remember your words here. Its all a little crazy.. But we are sohappy... Although Irina still wants we live in Armenia. I said that if we have our child in the uk it would be better for her... In an options sense ))))

I never dreamt that being a dad would make me so happy. Ellie is 10 days old today )))

Comment

So you dont want to honor the wishes of the one you love?

By the way, are you English, Welsh, Scottish or what?
          Achkerov kute.

Comment

Originally posted by Thai-Samurai
            can you post a pic of your hot wife too?
            My hot wife is not looking so hot today after her first child... and probs she is having walking after a 3.54 Kg tot... Her being only 4'1" tall...

but here is one in england in summer... This was at my local church. Lord Byron is buried there. There are many tributes to Armenia, I am sure you know of Byron and Armenian connections.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymouse
              So you dont want to honor the wishes of the one you love?

By the way, are you English, Welsh, Scottish or what?
              I am English. As in "Of England".

Comment

Originally posted by obi
                My hot wife is not looking so hot today after her first child... and probs she is having walking after a 3.54 Kg tot... Her being only 4'1" tall...

but here is one in england in summer... This was at my local church. Lord Byron is buried there. There are many tributes to Armenia, I am sure you know of Byron and Armenian connections.
                Yes, we know of Byron and the Armenian connections.

Well, at least she did not mix with an Asian or African.
                Achkerov kute.

Comment

Originally posted by obi
                  I am English. As in "Of England".
                  So you're wholly of English stock. What do you think about the growing minority status of Englishman in their own lands?
                  Achkerov kute.

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymouse
                    Yes, we know of Byron and the Armenian connections.

Well, at least she did not mix with an Asian or African.

Ha ha ha... You will have to excuse my laughs. Being from what was once the largest empire ever known on this planet, and also birthplace to lesser people such as Shakespear, Byron, Lewis-Stevenson, Churchill, Darwin, and countless others... well... I think we have contributed much to the rest of society. My apols if you feel i have in some way diluted your bloodline. But i am rather proud of my own too.

Comment

Working...
                    X