Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Females. Girls. Women.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Females. Girls. Women.

Call them what you want. They are all the same.

I just want to say, that today's women are worse than the men are. Girls always say guys are only looking to have sex with them and leave, but in reality, it's the opposite.

I know this girl. We were supposed to go out last night. We made plans a week ago. A few days before last night, she told me she might be busy with her friend. I instantly knew we wouldn't go out. Yesterday, I called her, and sure enough, she couldn't make it. I know she was flaking, she always does it. But what's worse is, she acts like she likes me, but when I tell her I like her, she calls me a liar. And she never really shows she likes me. Why can't she just be straight forward and quit playing games?

Second. I know this other girl, who I was talking to. Her parents left to Palm Springs for the weekend, and she threw a little party at her house. I wasn't going to go, but since my plans were ruined, I ended up going. The second I walked up to her gate, she threw herself at me, kissing me and hugging me. And this is a girl I've only met once or twice. At the party, she was all over me. People were like, "Who's this guy, with this girl all over him randomly?" I knew she was a little drunk, so I told her to calm down, and act appropriate. Her friends kept telling me to not try anything on her, and I wasn't going to. I wasn't looking to take advantage of her. She took me upstairs a few times, tried to have sex, and told me to spend the night. Her friend was also throwing up insanely, so I told her to calm down right now, because I was worried for her friend. She kept thinking I didn't want her. She then went up to some guy she knows and kissed him. I got a little angry, but I was like, whatever. Then, she was all over me again. Rubbing my .... in front of everyone, and trying to do things in front of people. After a while, she sobered down. She still wanted to do these things, and I was like, whatever. But then, she went upstairs. Two guys at the party were talking, and one of them was the guy who kissed her. All of a sudden, he went upstairs. The girl's best friend knew what was up so she ran up too. I asked some guys what they were doing upstairs, and he told me they were just making out. I didn't know anyone else at the party, and I felt stupid as hell at this point, and embarrased, so I walked up at left. I texted the girl, "Bye.", and drove home. She didn't call or text at all. She just IMed me on AIM right now. And that's it.

What you guys say about that?

Re: Females. Girls. Women.

Originally posted by One-Way
    Call them what you want. They are all the same.

I just want to say, that today's women are worse than the men are. Girls always say guys are only looking to have sex with them and leave, but in reality, it's the opposite.
    I don't think that your sample is a good cross section of 'females girls and women' in general.

Comment

Just because one woman was like that doesnt mean it applies to everyone. Us girls, females and women know that it doesnt apply to all men as well. Have some common sence. Thats like saying because of the xxxish genocide years ago, all people of german nationality are racists and skinheads.

Comment

emmmm ... lemme see .. you are complaining that you had a drunk girl all over you at a party, rubbing your .... and wanting to ...

Oh my god you poor poor guy So horrible.

Why do you think people go to parties and drink to begin with? You really think people enjoy laud obnoxcious places with strangers? No, they go there to rub and be rubbed (if they are lucky enough).
        this post = teh win.

Comment

your disgusting.

Comment

dude, girls.

Comment

Originally posted by Sip
              emmmm ... lemme see .. you are complaining that you had a drunk girl all over you at a party, rubbing your .... and wanting to ...

Oh my god you poor poor guy So horrible.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! That's what ~I~ was thinking!!!

Seriously, One-Way, don't label us all like that because we're not. ...And, I think you know that. I'm kinda proud that you weren't licentious and obnoxious. You could have easily been sleezy and taken advantage of the situation. I'm glad you were raised right. There's a lack of guys like you in your generation. Don't worry about last night. The right girl is still out there & looking for you. You deserve the best and you will get it.

"Life is perfect; life is the best."

Comment

Achkerov kute.

Comment

Fuck. I shouldn't have made this thread. And now I can't delete. Anonymouse, close it or delete it.

Comment

ban one-way

Comment

Working...
                    X