Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Rising number of unvaccinated children in California

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rising number of unvaccinated children in California

Originally posted by Siggie View Post
    Did you just read that they try to predict or make "educated guesses" and have a knee-jerk reaction because you don't understand that?

You know in the same breath I also said, that they are still effective, just to varying degree.
    Yes Siggie, I don't understand that

But you know what's really great? That someday we might never get sick or have a reason to stay home from work.... wouldn't that be something!! One of my coworkers' wife was in labor so he took the Friday off as a sick day since he actually got sick when she went into labor... lol. Anyways, they wouldn't let him use a sick day since they knew his wife had a baby (he had to submit papers for health insurance). He had to use a vacation day instead. Oh, but I'm sidetracking again... I appologize
    "Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." ~Malcolm X

Comment

Originally posted by Sip
      But the way vaccines work is to fool your body into producing the immunities you need to fight the actual virus without getting you sick. The reason you then don't get sick after a vaccine is that in fact you do have the immunity! So this whole argument that I need to get sick to build immunity isn't really a wise one with respect to trying to argue against vaccines.
      So why do they put mercury and other toxins into these vaccines?

Comment

Hey, if you never had any mercury in your body, you would never build any immunity to it I am kidding of course. I have no idea why "they" put mercury in vaccines. I also don't know why they put all the mercury in the tuna I like to eat so much
        this post = teh win.

Comment

Here's what the CDC has to say about "mercury in vaccines": http://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/con...thimerosal.htm
          this post = teh win.

Comment

Originally posted by Sip
            Here's what the CDC has to say about "mercury in vaccines": http://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/con...thimerosal.htm
            Even your source says that health experts want to reduce or eliminate the mercury in these vaccines:

However, in July 1999, the Public Health Service agencies, the American Academy of Pediatrics, and vaccine manufacturers agreed that thimerosal should be reduced or eliminated in vaccines as a precautionary measure.
            Despite this, many vaccines continue to include not just mercury, but other heavy metals. Have you come across justification for this? Most of us haven't.

Originally posted by KanadaHye
            Sounds like somebody is out to make money.
            I was going to say earlier, we have to remember that doctors are also businessmen, and the companies who make these vaccines are de facto cartels, subsidized by the government. To think that doctors and vaccine companies are immune from corruption, and are some kind of objective arbiter, is an unfair assumption. Some doctors, like some historians, will be reluctant to challenge status quo theories, either because they have been advocating them or they stand to gain from them, or both. An extreme example of what I'm talking about are Nazi eugenicists: clearly they were intelligent and formidable in their scientific field, but combine them with government subsidies and status quo ideology, ended up doing evil work. Just an extreme example.

If you want a relevant example, from as recently as a couple of months ago, you should look into the case of industrial chemicals being found in baby formula: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...112600386.html

Here is the most alarming part of the article:

Originally posted by Washington Post
            Leon said that the amounts discovered are safe and that parents should continue to feed formula to their children. "We know that trace levels do not pose a risk whatsoever," she said.

That contradicts the agency's recent statements about melamine, including a position paper that was on its Web site yesterday that asserted there are no safe levels of melamine for infants. "FDA is currently unable to establish any level of melamine and melamine-related compounds in infant formula that does not raise public health concerns," the document said.

Agency scientists have maintained they could not set a safe level of melamine exposure for babies because they do not understand the effects of long-term exposure on a baby's developing kidneys. The problem is exacerbated by the fact that infant formula is a baby's sole source of food for many months. Premature infants absorb an especially large dose of the chemical, compared with full-term babies.

"Just one month ago, the FDA had been very clear about how they could not set a safe level of melamine in formula for babies," said Sonya Lunder, a senior analyst at the Environmental Working Group, an advocacy organization. "Now they're saying trace levels are no problem. What changed?"

The point is, if the FDA can do a complete 180 on a pressing medical issue, for the sake of industry profits, then we should be skeptical of any government-backed medical agenda, including vaccines.

I just can't bring myself to believe, that the same industry which can deny you vital medical care just because you have the wrong type of insurance, is somehow concerned about whether we are protected from disease and will go out of their way to do it. Any rational person can tell this wreaks of BS.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmSurvival View Post
              I just can't bring myself to believe, that the same industry which can deny you vital medical care just because you have the wrong type of insurance, is somehow concerned about whether we are protected from disease and will go out of their way to do it. Any rational person can tell this wreaks of BS.
              I couldn't have said it better myself.
              "Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." ~Malcolm X

Comment

Working...
              X