Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Comparison of YE Creationist Timeline and that of Science

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Comparison of YE Creationist Timeline and that of Science

Originally posted by KanadaHye View Post
    Also, don't come crying to me when you find your future children screwing the family dog because mommy taught them that they evolved from apes. Mart, Mart e, Esh@, Esh e. Choose one domain or the other. You can't be both.

Kan, based on principle I was gonna agree with you, not b/c i disagree with the timeline, but i know if the likes of me are gonna complain about you posting some anti science post, we shouldn't post anti religion stuff in turn, (and if we are it should be in the respective threads, which i'm sure you always do ) but than i read what you posted above, and so i'm putting principles aside, and agreeing with siggie

Comment

Originally posted by Siggie View Post
      I said in the chat last night. To think that studying the past is of zero utility is baffling.
      The countless people who accept evolution aren't screwing animals. That's once again an emotional gut-reaction from you with absolutely no logical or empirical support.
      I suggest you review evolution again because it does not propose that we evolved from apes. Your discomfort with evolution does not make it any less accurate.

2 guys one horse

Uhm... I'm sorry, before we were human, we were cats... is that more accurate?
      "Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." ~Malcolm X

Comment

2 guys one horse

Go read up on what evolution actually is and stop embarrassing yourself. Your ignorance on the subject is also not funny and this is not the place for jokes.
        [COLOR=#4b0082][B][SIZE=4][FONT=trebuchet ms]“If you think you can, or you can’t, you’re right.”
        -Henry Ford[/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

Comment

2 guys one horse

Last edited by ara87; 04-20-2009, 03:30 PM.

Comment

Go read up on what evolution actually is and stop embarrassing yourself. Your ignorance on the subject is also not funny and this is not the place for jokes.
            Ignorance is bliss. Evolution does suggest that before we were humans, we were non-human. Which is basically modeling life from the time of conception. Its neither revolutionary nor mind blowing.
            "Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." ~Malcolm X

Comment

Ignorance is bliss. Evolution does suggest that before we were humans, we were non-human. Which is basically modeling life from the time of conception. Its neither revolutionary nor mind blowing.
              Evolution does not say we were non-human before we were human. Again, you do not understand it. Think branches on a tree and rather than a line.
              All you have to do is reread that statement to realize it doesn't make sense. How can you have been something else before you were human?

Enough, this is not a thread about evolution anyway. Go start one if you want to discuss it.
              [COLOR=#4b0082][B][SIZE=4][FONT=trebuchet ms]“If you think you can, or you can’t, you’re right.”

Comment

Evolution does not say we were non-human before we were human. Again, you do not understand it. Think branches on a tree and rather than a line.
                All you have to do is reread that statement to realize it doesn't make sense. How can you have been something else before you were human?

Enough, this is not a thread about evolution anyway. Go start one if you want to discuss it.
                What IS this thread about?

Comment

Originally posted by ara87 View Post
                  Kan, based on principle I was gonna agree with you, not b/c i disagree with the timeline, but i know if the likes of me are gonna complain about you posting some anti science post, we shouldn't post anti religion stuff in turn, (and if we are it should be in the respective threads, which i'm sure you always do ) but than i read what you posted above, and so i'm putting principles aside, and agreeing with siggie
                  There is a religion thread? I didn't think so

Comment

What IS this thread about?
                    It's in the title. It was to share this image demonstrating the differences.
                    If you want to discuss evolution make a separate thread so that it is easy to keep the forum organized.

There is a religion thread? I didn't think so
                    Do a search before you talk. You do know this forum existed before you arrived right?

Comment

It's in the title. It was to share this image demonstrating the differences.
                      If you want to discuss evolution make a separate thread so that it is easy to keep the forum organized.

Do a search before you talk. You do know this forum existed before you arrived right?
                      Ugh, I'm bored with this, LOL.

Comment

Working...
                      X