Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

NBA News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NBA News

Shaquille O'Neal a Celtic?

So this is where Shaquille O'Neal comes to hide.

Actually, he's not hiding at all. He's not flying low to the ground and he's not slumming. Short of zooming back to Los Angeles (hard to do on a burned bridge) or Miami (ditto), he's signed with the most storied franchise this league has. One of the more popular, one of the most prominent and one of two that you last saw playing official hoops a month and a half ago. The Celtics.

Shaq in Boston, sportin' the green. Chasing that ring, we'd assume. Chasing down prominence, again. From Kobe to Wade to LeBron. Now in with a series of like-minded fogies. Boston? I suppose it makes sense.

Kendrick Perkins, Boston's dutiful defensive-minded pivot man, will be out until at least January. The team signed Jermaine O'Neal, but (hopefully) with the knowledge that his 2009-10 rebirth appeared to slide closer toward the spires of flukedom than an actual recharge. Rasheed Wallace is trade bait, Shelden Williams is no more. The C's need a center.

And it's almost sad that they're turning to Shaq.

Because O'Neal, at this point, is probably better off working as an entertainer of sorts than someone who should be hedging on Mike Conley(notes) Jr. on some random Wednesday in January.

You saw those games last year. Shaq didn't really look that bad. He looked like ... Shaq. Big guy, one move, two pivots, two hands. To the naked eye, O'Neal looked like a late-30s version of himself. He looked like what you would expect.

It's just that all these raw stats tell you that the Cavs were so, so much better with O'Neal on the pine. That when things weren't Shaq-centric, Cleveland tended to dominate. The easy answer to that? Don't pass Shaq the ball. Don't make him Shaq-centric. To these eyes, Cleveland didn't. And yet, the team's offense stunk with him out there. Tom Haberstroh nailed the best part of it last week:

LeBron with Shaq last year: Cavs +3.4 pts per possession. LeBron without Shaq? +15.7. That experiment was fun wasn't it?

That's per 100 possessions, and with the average game working around 93 or 94 possessions, nearly 16 points is a pretty big deal. That's not an insignificant number. I watched the games, same as you did. I'm not going to pretend to know something, some significant reason, as to why it didn't flow. Kobe Bryant seemed perfectly adept at driving the lane with Shaq around, same with Dwyane Wade.Why couldn't LeBron James?

I've no idea, but it didn't work. And when all else fails, I tend to send the stink-eye toward the big fella in his late 30s, and not the best player in the game.

Boston isn't exactly flush with drivers. The Celtics make their hay on the defensive end and try to hold things toward the realm of the mediocre offensively. There's no superstar for Shaq to co-align with in Boston. Just a bunch of like-minded geezers shooting for another ring.

With every move he makes — from Orlando to El Lay to Miami to Phoenix to Cleveland to wherever — Shaq's press conferences get less and less prominent. They don't mean as much. He's not changing any franchises. He's not just some replacement, but he's not the man you clear your cap for on the hope that you can sign him. It's an odd, uncomfortable-to-anyone-but-Shaq situation.

And it's because he's, above all, an entertainer. Not a big man. Not a minutes sopper. A song-and-dance man, so to speak. That's just how Shaq is now.

The problem is that, as uncomfortable as it may have been to see one generation's best song-and-dance men slumming on Cannonball Run or some such tripe, athletes don't have the same bit of leeway. It's still about performance and not presence. So while it might be kind of cool to see Shaq in Boston, it's not like seeing Liza Minnelli on "Arrested Development," or Mel Brooks' cameo on "Curb Your Enthusiasm."

This is what Shaq's backed himself into, for better or worse. His skiff is more "ha-ha" that "clear out, and dump it inside." The man still takes the lumps and tries to win. But on a winter night, with the basic cable running? He's more ABC Family than a TNT double-header.

I'm not asking the man to retire. Nor am I going to waste your time trying to assume how things will work for him in Boston. I'm guessing things will work poorly, based on how it has gone over the last half-decade with this four-time champion.

Shaquille O'Neal in Boston makes sense in all the rational terms. He's a star, he's a veteran and the Celtics badly need a center. If they fall short again in June (or May or even April), O'Neal won't be the reason why.

But, outside of interest in seeing this legend wearing those legendary colors, it's nothing to get too excited about. Those days are over, and Johan Petro may have been the better hire. Good thing Shaq lowered his price.

I guess no one wants Shaq anymore he keeps going from team 2 team.
    Positive vibes, positive taught

Comment

The team sues its former coach/GM, charging that he did not plan to remain as head coach when he signed his contract. Dunleavy's lawyer says the lawsuit does not pass 'the laugh test.'
      Mike Dunleavy

Mike Dunleavy coaches the Clippers against San Antonio last season.

Clippers bring back forward Rasual Butler Clippers bring back forward Rasual Butler

Agent: Clippers re-sign forward Craig Smith Agent: Clippers re-sign forward Craig Smith

Vinny Del Negro says he's not looking at Clippers' past, but at future Vinny Del Negro says he's not looking at Clippers' past, but at future

Clippers add Randy Foye, Ryan Gomes Clippers add Randy Foye, Ryan Gomes

Finger-pointing. Allegations of fraudulent inducement. He said, he said.

Welcome to the Clippers vs. Mike Dunleavy.

The latest curious twist in the battle between the Clippers and owner Donald Sterling and the team's former coach-general manager took a wild turn last week when the Clippers, trying to halt Dunleavy's arbitration claim, alleged that Dunleavy fraudulently induced the Clippers into entering an employment agreement.

Dunleavy's lawyer, in an interview with The Times on Thursday, said the lawsuit does not pass "the laugh test." The Clippers quit paying Dunleavy when they fired him as general manager in March and he is owed $6.75 million on the remainder of his contract.

"It's a pretty bold and reckless piece of strategy," Miles Clements said. "But I think it's just another delay tactic. From what I can see, that has been the Clippers' pattern in the past when they don't honor contracts of coaches they terminate.

"I don't know if that's been a good strategy for them in the past. I wasn't involved in those lawsuits. But I do not expect it to be a good strategy for them in Mike's case."

Previously, Sterling and the Clippers sued 64-year-old Bill Fitch, who was fired as coach in 1998 with two years and $1.8 million left on his contract. They claimed he had not sought another job, and the suit was settled after a two-year legal battle.

Said Robert Platt, the Clippers' general counsel, in a statement: "We welcome the opportunity to present our case at trial. This matter will be heard in the proper forum at the appropriate time. We are very confident that the evidence we present will inevitably result in a favorable determination."

The Clippers' lawsuit, filed last week in Los Angeles Superior Court, alleges that Dunleavy "had no intention to perform his duties and obligations as head coach through the 2010-11 season and knew these representations and promises to be false."

In June, Dunleavy filed for arbitration before Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Services in Santa Monica, alleging fraud on the Clippers' part during their contract negotiations.

Dunleavy stepped aside as coach in February in what was called a mutual decision and stayed on as general manager, navigating through the trade deadline and planning for a potentially busy summer of free agency. He was hired by the Clippers in 2003 and signed a five-year extension after the team reached the second round of the playoffs in the spring of 2006.

Court papers said the employment agreement was reached in December 2007.

Clements took issue with the theory of the lawsuit:

"Mike didn't want them to pay him his full compensation under the contract. Why would anyone do that? If he did what has been done in other unrelated incidents, which is to jump teams, maybe at least there'd be a prima facie case to be made.

"But he's unemployed. He stepped away and made them keep their money? So he could be unemployed? That's nonsensical."

Clippers allege fraud and so does Mike Dunleavy

The NBA needs to do the right thing and kick the stupid Clippers out. What a joke these xxxos are allowed to stick around.
      Comments are filtered for language and registration is required. The Times makes no guarantee of comments' factual accuracy. Readers may report inappropriate comments by clicking the Report Abuse link. Here are the full legal terms you agree to by using this comment form.

Comment

Pistons still deliberating McGrady offer

A source with knowledge of the discussions told TNT's David Aldridge Sunday night that the Detroit Pistons are not close to signing free agent forward Tracy McGrady, and are continuing to weigh the pluses and minuses of signing the forward.

The Pistons "are not about to do anything" imminently with McGrady, the source said, disputing reports that the team had signed McGrady to a contract. Detroit is considering offering McGrady a one-year deal for the veteran's minimum of $1.352 million, but the team continued internal discussions on Sunday between the front office and the coaching staff, trying to decide if the 31-year-old McGrady would be a good fit for the team.

Detroit is making a full evaluation of several factors before deciding what to do: McGrady's health, his impact on team chemistry, what role he would feel comfortable accepting and whether adding McGrady would create an unwanted log jam at the shooting guard and small forward spots. Detroit already has Rip Hamilton and Ben Gordon at shooting guard, and Tayshaun Prince at small forward, though Charlie Villaneuva and even second-year forward Austin Daye could see time at the three spot.

Many believe the Pistons will ultimately move Prince, who's entering the final year of his contract. A second source said that the team would not trade Prince unless the veteran asked to be dealt, and even if that happened, a trade would probably not happen until closer to the trade deadline next February.

McGrady averaged 8.2 points last season in 30 games, less than a year after undergoing microfracture surgery on his left knee. He started the season in Houston, but got into a dispute with Coach Rick Adelman after Adelman and the Rockets determined that McGrady was not up to handling more minutes as he'd requested. The team told McGrady to stay home until it could work out a trade, which it did in February, sending him to the Knicks as part of a three-team trade. After a good start, McGrady leveled off, averaging 9.4 points in 26 minutes a game.

McGrady had tweeted that the Lakers, Clippers, Heat and Bulls were among the teams interested in signing him. He'd hoped to sign in Chicago after working out for the Bulls a couple of weeks ago, but Chicago decided that McGrady wasn't what they wanted and opted to sign veteran guard Keith Bogans last week.

The Pistons will meet with McGrady's representatives on Monday.

Comment

Scottie Pippen picks some guy to give his induction speech

If you've never read David Halberstam's "Playing for Keeps" or Sam Smith's "The Jordan Rules" — both about the 1990s Chicago Bulls and Michael Jordan, duh, and both essential — then you might not know how much Michael Jordan hated Scottie Pippen early in their careers.

Jordan realized Pippen's immense talent, maybe even before Pippen did, and seeing Scottie's inability to mold and develop those game-changing skills infuriated Jordan. He saw Pippen as mentally weak, soft and basically a disappointment. Then Scottie Pippen became one of the best players in the NBA, the Bulls won titles and Jordan accepted Pippen as a legit superstar, forming a bond the two would have through the rest of their lives. That's a YertNotes version of the Jordan and Pippen saga, but that's the gist of it and you're the one who didn't read two of the best basketball books ever written. Deal with it.

Anyhow, now that we're all hip to the history behind the greatest duo of the 1990s, we can talk about how cool it is that Jordan will be giving the introduction speech for Pippen's Hall of Fame induction this Friday. Hint: it's George Clooney cool.

From NBA.com's perilously named Adam Fluck:

"I can't think of a better person to do it," said Pippen on Monday. "Michael is someone I shared my career with, accomplishing most of what I have accomplished thus far. He was a great teammate, teacher and admirer. I'm excited to have an opportunity to be the first person that he has presented into the Hall of Fame. I figure if anyone deserves to be on the stage with me, it's him." [...]

Pippen said Jordan was "thrilled and overwhelmed" by the invitation. [...]

"I had other guys that I thought about, but Michael was by far the obvious choice and an easy one for me to make," said Pippen.

So perfect, you guys. Like Scottie said, it's "by far the obvious choice" and an "easy one," but it's still the right one. So happy.

It's just good on so many levels. Pippen finally getting his moment in the spotlight and being honored by Jordan after years of being the second fiddle is really, really cool. I wish there were a more eloquent way I could say this, but the 7-year-old me is freaking out right now, and the 26-year-old version isn't reacting much differently. Totally radical, dude.

Of course, with Jordan returning to the scene of his final score-settling there's a little danger in giving him the microphone first so he can bust like a bubble. But honestly, I don't see that being a problem. Even when Jordan was taking shots at each and every person who ever wronged him at any point in his life, he had nothing but kind words for Pippen. Scottie's a guy he really cares for, and if his heartfelt performance when the Bulls honored Johnny "Red" Kerr is any indication of how he'll act Friday, then this will go smoothly. I'm not even that worried about Jordan wearing mom jeans. I'll let it slide this time.

Seriously, guys, Scottie Pippen and Michael Jordan sharing a stage. They're great. That's great. Great.

Comment

180-year sentence in death of NBA player’s brother

CHICAGO (AP)—A judge in Chicago has handed down a 180-year prison sentence for a man convicted of killing the brother of NBA player Quentin Richardson.

Thirty-one-year-old Lee Richardson Jr. was shot to death during a robbery in December 2005.

Authorities say 34-year-old Ishmael Clark and two co-defendants were robbing Richardson and his father when the shooting happened. Lee Richardson Sr. survived.

Cook County Judge Joseph Kazmierski sentenced Clark on Wednesday to 180 years for murder and the attempted murder of three police officers after the shooting.

The Orlando Magic signed Quentin Richardson as a free agent last month.

Comment

Nuggets waive Karl's son

DENVER(AP) -- The Denver Nuggets have waived guard Coby Karl, the son of coach George Karl, along with center Brian Butch.

Both players were signed on April 11 but didn't appear in any games in the regular season or playoffs.

Karl averaged 14 points, 6.3 rebounds and 3.3 assists in four games with Denver's summer league team in Las Vegas. Butch appeared in two summer-league games, averaging seven points and six boards.

George Karl is on vacation as he prepares to return to courtside next month after fighting throat cancer since the spring.

Comment

LeBron tells GQ he isn’t sure Gilbert ever cared

MIAMI (AP)—Adding a new layer to the rift between LeBron James and Dan Gilbert, the NBA’s two-time reigning MVP and new Miami Heat forward has told GQ magazine that he isn’t sure the Cleveland Cavaliers owner “ever cared” about him during their time together.

In an article released Tuesday, James spoke of how widespread criticism of his decision—and how he chose to make it a television event—is fueling him this offseason, plus reiterated how Ohio will always remain his home.

But perhaps his sharpest words were reserved for Gilbert, the owner who lashed out at him shortly after James announced that he would be joining the Heat.

“I don’t think he ever cared about LeBron,” James is quoted as saying. “My mother always told me: ‘You will see the light of people when they hit adversity. You’ll get a good sense of their character.’ Me and my family have seen the character of that man.”

Gilbert did not immediately respond to a request for comment Tuesday.

James made similar remarks on the night Miami signed him to a six-year contract, doing so while sitting alongside the other two legs of the Heat superstar triangle, Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh.

Gilbert was clearly scorned by James’ choice, firing off a now-infamous letter to Cleveland fans describing it all as “a shameful display of selfishness and betrayal.” He called James “narcissistic” and “self-promotional” and vowed the Cavaliers would win a championship before “the self-titled former king.”

Further, in an interview the same night with The Associated Press, Gilbert said he felt James quit on Cleveland during the 2009 and 2010 playoffs. Gilbert was ultimately fined $100,000 by the NBA for what commissioner David Stern said were comments that fell into the category of being “a little extreme.”

In the GQ article, James took exception to the “quitter” tag.

“Every night on the court I give my all, and if I’m not giving 100 percent, I criticize myself,” James said.

He added that he’s looking forward to seeing the Cavaliers as opponents this season.

“I do have motivation,” James told GQ. “A lot of motivation.”

Among other highlights from the article:

— James said he wouldn’t change any part of “The Decision,” the made-for-TV event in Greenwich, Conn. where he announced his playing plans to an audience of about 10 million viewers. The hourlong show made $2.5 million for Boys & Girls Clubs. “When I found out I had an opportunity to do that for those kids, it was a no-brainer,” James said.

— Despite his feuding with Gilbert, James thinks that if he could ever play for the Cavaliers again someday, it would be “a great story.”

— James explained he’s always had an uneasy relationship with Cleveland because he’s from Akron, a half-hour away. “It’s not far, but it is far,” James said. “And Clevelanders, because they were the bigger-city kids when we were growing up, looked down on us. … So we didn’t actually like Cleveland. We hated Cleveland growing up. There’s a lot of people in Cleveland we still hate to this day.”

Comment

Cavaliers still hold playoffs as a goal

Certainly by the time the Cavaliers were eliminated from the playoffs by the Celtics in six games last year’s East semifinals, it was clear that as much talent as Cleveland had, the team lacked chemistry. The pregame dancing antics were entertaining, and whenever asked, the players in the locker room said the right things. But as soon as the Cavaliers were given a body blow by Boston, the team crumpled.

Now, players are reflecting on last year’s flop, and it’s the chemistry that’s being blamed. Over the weekend, Shaquille O’Neal(notes) took a swipe at guard Mo Williams(notes), saying that, “guys who couldn’t even play were worried about shots,” and that Williams should not have been taking 15 shots while O’Neal was taking just four.

And forward Antawn Jamison(notes), who came to the Cavs after a trade-deadline deal, told the website Hoopsnotes.com he tried to adapt to his new team, but after being eliminated by the Celtics, there was a realization that team chemistry was not good. He also described the season as one "with a lot of ups and downs."

All of this is not a bad thing for coach Byron Scott, who is taking over the Cavaliers with much lower expectations now that O’Neal and star player LeBron James(notes) are elsewhere. Everything that went wrong chemistry-wise in the playoffs with last year’s 61-win team shouldn’t go wrong this year. That’s because, as Scott told SN this summer, the current Cavaliers may not have the talent that last year’s team had, but the one thing this team is sure to have is great chemistry.

“The guys who are still here are going to be stronger for everything they saw and went through last year,” Scott said. “They’re really banded together now, it is a good thing for us. People haven’t given us much of a chance, but we have good players here and we are going to be greater than the sum of our parts. The more things people say, the tighter the bond we will have.”

Scott’s message was clear—don’t give up on this team just yet. The Cavaliers may be undermanned compared with last year’s bunch, but they will be more together and they will play more as a cohesive unit, start to finish. They still have a massive trade exception they got from the departure of LeBron James which remains untouched and could be used to add a player at the trading deadline. And, considering the middle rungs of the Eastern Conference are still fairly open, the playoffs are not out of the question.

“That’s still the goal,” Scott said.

Comment

Riley takes exception to way some have ripped Heat

MIAMI (AP)—Pat Riley and LeBron James(notes) already have one thing in common. They’re keeping track of what’s been said about how this Miami Heat team got put together this summer.

It seems to be fueling both of them.

Speaking at length with reporters for the first time since the Heat acquired James and Chris Bosh(notes) to play alongside Dwyane Wade(notes) this summer, Riley revealed he thought some critics of Miami’s roster moves should “get a life.” He is also certain it’ll be a motivating point for his team throughout the season.

“I know one thing,” Riley said. “We will show up and we will play games. And our team will be ready. And I think that’s the way we can answer all the critics.”

Riley specifically cited Orlando Magic general manager Otis Smith and former NBA star turned analyst Charles Barkley as examples of people who took what the Heat president thought were unwarranted shots at the way the Heat went about business this summer. He also mentioned Magic coach Stan Van Gundy—Riley’s former protege in Miami—as well.

On the day after Miami signed James to a six-year contract that lured him away from the Cleveland Cavaliers, Smith said, “I thought he was, I guess, more of a competitor.”

Riley responded to that Friday, saying Smith made, “an absolutely stupid remark. He never made any kind of comment like that when he signed Rashard Lewis(notes) and he brought him down from Seattle with an $128 million contract.”

Barkley went a step farther, saying James “is never going to be the guy” in Miami because he’ll have to share the spotlight with Wade and Bosh. James responded a month later on Twitter, saying “Don’t think for one (minute) that I haven’t been taking mental notes of everyone taking shots at me this summer. And I mean everyone!”

Riley said he thought Barkley allowed his remarks to become personal attacks.

There have been countless other critics of James, Wade, Bosh and the rest of the Heat in recent weeks, and Riley said he’s having trouble understanding the need for venom.

“I take a little bit of umbrage to some of the things that came from people in our game that all of a sudden have become the moral conscience or moral authority on the decisions that every team or some individual might make concerning his life or his career,” Riley said.

Riley reiterated that he does not plan to hover over Heat coach Erik Spoelstra. Yes, Spoelstra and Riley will continue talking and strategizing, but even with the talent he assembled this summer, Riley doesn’t envision becoming a teacher again on the practice floor.

For his part, Wade isn’t surprised by that.

“I think he’s going to sit back and watch,” Wade said. “I think he has the coaches he believes in. I think he has the team he believes can do it. I think he’s going to sit back and watch it unfold.”

There are more pressing matters for the Heat to deal with before the Sept. 28 start of training camp, namely figuring out how all the new pieces like James, Bosh, Mike Miller(notes), Zydrunas Ilgauskas(notes) and Juwan Howard(notes) all fit into place.

Point guard is perhaps the biggest point of intrigue for Miami, with Riley suggesting there will be time when the Heat play without a true one on the court — no surprise there, considering Wade, James and Miller are all fine ballhandlers. Miami re-signed last year’s point guard starter in Carlos Arroyo(notes), and has former starter Mario Chalmers(notes) still recovering from an offseason ankle sprain.

“It wouldn’t be something that would be a stretch for anybody,” Riley said. “Wouldn’t be a stretch for Dwyane to play that position. It would not be a stretch for LeBron. LeBron was basically a natural point guard until he was 15, 16 years old. … So it isn’t something that he has to learn.”

Riley said last season that Miami’s plan for the long-awaited offseason of 2010 was “to build a dynasty.” Step one in that process was convincing Wade to re-sign, something that wouldn’t have happened unless either James or Bosh decided to join the Heat.

“We were ready for the worst-case scenario,” Riley said, “and the best-case scenario happened for us.”

That being said, his job isn’t done.

Riley will shift his focus back to talent evaluating now, working on finding hidden gems out there, while continuing to figure out how to make the current Heat lineup better.

The summer has been about talking. Riley’s longing for games.

“I’m actually bored stiff,” Riley said. “I can’t wait for it to start.”

Comment

NBA Season is starting soon

What players will shine this year?
                      Who will be the team/teams 2 beat?

Comment

Working...
                      X