Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

World Cup 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: World Cup 2010

I don't like USA because England is a better team. The fans are happy with a tie because they'll take anything with their team.

Comment

So far Argentina has looked the best. Their four headed dragon offence is flat out scary. They would have won their first game against the Nigerians 4-0 had it not been for the brilliant goalkeeping of Nigeria's keeper. It has been a pretty cool WC so far minus the annoying bee noise. I am watching Algeria vs Slovania now and Algeria started to take over in the second part of the first half but no score yet.
      Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Very early to say who's good or not
        Even though I know USA wont win let's see how far my 'team" will go.
        Positive vibes, positive taught

Comment

USA is in a weak group and got very lucky to draw vs england so they do have a shot to make it to the second round. Having said that, Slovenia seems to invent ways to beat teams they have no business beating and Algeria looked about as good as you can while losing. I do not think any of the games will be easy for the USA but they are in a good situation. Today Germany looked UBER! They completly dominated the Aussies. Argentina and Germany look great so far.
          Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

I was watching Japan vs Camaroon today and i thought about our own NT. Our players are generally smaller/shorter then their opponents and it has been used as a excuse many times to explain why we lose. Today Japam beat Camaroon which had players much bigger taller then Japan. The reason Japan won was their fitness and teqnique. Our players need to quit smoking and start working out instead of making up lousy excuses like our pathetic coach always does.
            Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

I am a fan of German futbol and they have so far been the only team to win a match in absolute decisive fashion. They made the kangaroos look like they were not supposed to be on the World Cup stage to begin with.

Deutschland uber alles!
              Azerbaboon: 9.000 Google hits and counting!

Comment

The group of death kicked off today. Portugal and Ivory Coast played a pretty defencive match. I bet a healthy Drogba would have won this one for the African team which played better then Portugal. I love brazilian football and i hope to see the creativity in the next match against the mysterious N Korean team. Slovakia and New Zealand looked pretty lame. Hey Fed your Germans do look good but there are some very scary teams in this tournament so hold off on the celebration just yet.
                Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Player to watch for Brazil
                  Luis Fabiano — The golden boot winner from the 2009 Confederations Cup will be Brazil's main striker during the tournament, thanks to his determination and quickness in front of goal. The 29-year-old scored 21 goals for Sevilla in all competitions last season.

Player to watch for North Korea
                  Jong Tae-Se — Dubbed the "Asian Wayne Rooney" thanks to his strength and goal-scoring ability, Jong is North Korea's best player, one of the few to ply his trade outside the country. But he will be up against the toughest defenders he's ever faced in Group G.

Key matchup
                  Luis Fabiano vs. Ri Myong-Guk — When Brazil and Fabiano inevitably break through North Korea's staunch wall of defence, goalkeeper Ri Myong-Guk, who had 10 shutouts in qualifying, will have to come up big if his team is to have any chance to pull off a massive shocker.

I can't believe I'm going to miss watching this game cause I'm stuck at work!!! FML!
                  "Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." ~Malcolm X

Comment

Originally posted by Haykakan View Post
                    ....Today Germany looked UBER! They completly dominated the Aussies. Argentina and Germany look great so far.
                    Rumor has it that there was some disrespect from the Australian player/s few days before the match towards the German team.

I can see the conflict.........bigmouth reckless Aussies against the German discipline.
                    They made them look like they don’t belong in the WC and they should stick to their Australian Footy and Cricket.

How about them Kiwis though..I am sure it hurts more to see the lesser experienced (also kind of looked down upon New Zealanders) doing better with an equalizing score (a beautiful header) in the 94 Min! against Slovakia. All four teams in group F (including Italy) now have exactly 1pt…..they should start over. lol

I see you are one of many who don’t like the Vuvuzela, so called the "Horn of Africa" played by every African fan (a blow horn) as a custom during soccer games. There is a controversy regarding that noise as well. I don’t mind it.
                    B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

You missed a good game Kanada. Brazil won 2-1 but the N Koreans put up a great fight. This group is the strongest group of death i ever remember seeing. Every team in this group is actually very strong! It kind of sucks that the best African team happens to be in this group.
                      Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Working...
                      X