Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

NBA Talk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Talk

What are ya'lls view on the NBA expanding into Las Vegas?

There are enough teams in the NBA. The addition of the Bobcats will make it an even 30; leave it at that.

Comment

There's talk of a team possibly moving. The NBA is splitting into 6 divisions in 2 conferences next season, simialr to the NHL format.

But I did read a good article about holding All Star Weekend there every year. It would take away the insulting formula of rejecting season ticket holders the chance to see the game in their own arena. Philly vowed never to host it again. Vegas is a great city to attract the game there! and the nightlife venues are good for it too....

but yeah, charlotte bobcats? lets hope they attract more attendance than Atlanta or the old Charlotte

Comment

now I don't know much about the NBA, but I'm positive that if the NBA comes back to Charlotte....hardly anybody would support the team and would rarely go to the games...the only reason that people ever went to see the Hornets play when they were in Charlotte was because they would be playing against a team that they liked, so rather then cheering and supporting our own team they'd support the enemies

Comment

Originally posted by Inna now I don't know much about the NBA, but I'm positive that if the NBA comes back to Charlotte....hardly anybody would support the team and would rarely go to the games...the only reason that people ever went to see the Hornets play when they were in Charlotte was because they would be playing against a team that they liked, so rather then cheering and supporting our own team they'd support the enemies
          Thats exactly what I thought. I'm wondering how long it will survive. Atlanta is suffering attendance woes, and the NBA should've addressed that issue before granting an expansion team.

Comment

Ref's blew it tonight in Atlanta, last 11 seconds...

ya lakers missed some free throws...they should've been on the line more!

3-2-1....1-2-3, what the hell is bothering me?

Comment

The Lakers should have won that game by 50 points at least anyway. They're the dagnam Hawks, for Christ's sake.

Comment

ya Lakers deserved to lose that one, and they're gonna kick themselves hard for it.
                Tough rest of season coming up, Dallas, Sacramento(twice), San Antonio...hopefully Malone will be a factor in those.

btw...no Kobe for the March 24th game against Shaqramento (court date)

Comment

So guys...Kobe's out again with a sprained acromio-clavicular joint. They're saying 1-3 weeks he'll be out.

With everyone hopefully back by the end of March, about 15 days before playoff start, you think thats enough time to gel together and make a championship run?

They went 18-3 to start the season with everyone together, and that was with 2 weeks of training camp. And with the bench having to play more minutes, that give them more expierience and confidence. They'll be able to do it. But these injuries are pissing me off!!!

(thats my arguement)

Comment

Anyone else sick and tired of the 'Tape Delays' on KCAL? It's like watching a re-run. When we know the final score before the 2nd quarter even ends.

That is bullcrap...Lakers @ Minnesota tonight and its on a 1 hour tape delay. 5pm tip off, 6pm broadcast.

They claim they want to give a chance for Laker fans who work to watch...it's just an excuse to get more viewers to sell commercial time.

It's a bogus excuse, and to keep hair on my head they need to start doing it LIVE!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X