Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Comments About My Ban

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments About My Ban

Ok, I'd like to start off by saying, "Thank you for the ban." Second, I wanna say, "Out of all people- I get banned?" Ok, I know I'm involved in a lot of shit around here- like the arguments i get in. Ok, look- i heard i got banned for two reasons. Apparently I get off topic a lot and I got into an argument and called someone some names.

First of all, I only get off topic when talking to Anonymouse- and when we mess around. He probably gets off topic more than me because he replies to everyone and pisses them off by acting like a smart ass- I don't mean that in an offensive way so don't get your panties up in a bunch Arman. But he always has to comment on my shit- whether it's music or my thoughts- yet nothing happens to him?? Is it 'cause I'm the new guy and Anonymouse has been here all his life? Is that fair? I don't think so.

Also.. Calling someone names? Come on, seriously. Why do the mods get so sensative? It's just a board. If someone says something, do you really feel the need to close the thread and PM us and keep telling us to stop? I once had my member title set as "Banned" for fun, and like 3 mod's PM'ed me and said not to do it because they thought I was tricking them. Either way- I changed it, unlike the new kid on the block who hates Mexicans. All he does is post racist comments and hate on everything- and maybe you guys banning him is the first thing I agree on with you guys.

But, I'm not trying to hate and say you guys are doing a bad job, it's just that- don't get too sensative over nothing. So what if we get off topic? It's not like this board is huge, and it doesn't have members by the thousands posting- let us have SOME fun. I run my own board with a friend, and post at another board, and this is the first time I've seen people act like this. I'm the one who wants this board to be more active- so I make as many threads as I can- in forums which interest me- Music.

Anyway, I know I'll get banned for just speaking my mind because that's how you people get. Either that or a mod will post in this and close my thread/delete. Just let us post, damn, it sucks seeing every thread getting moved/closed. Just let it be. I've only seen like 2 cases where a thread deserved to be closed or whatever.

I just wanted to say that, I'll be packing my things because I know I'm facing a permanent ban for this.

Who are you? I don't think I've ever seen you post before. Who banned you?

Comment

Every single thread get closed or moved? Are we at the same forum?

I banned you and Davo818 for 1 day because of your exchange in the music forum.

You can run your own forum however you see fit. Our admin has set rules though and you should try to follow them.
      Everyone member should read and be familiar with them--click to read

I did not ban you because of the "get in my bed" stuff in the "guys-name a song.." thread that went on for 2 pages nor for the offtopic posts w/ mouse in the "link to R-mean" thread which no longer exists. Instead I asked you to stop going offtopic. However attacking members and calling them f aggots, idiots, and what not, is definitely not okay.

We all value our personal freedoms, but we are a community and there need to be some rules for the common good.

--and I am going to move this thread later today because it doesn't belong here. I just want to give you a chance to read it.
      [COLOR=#4b0082][B][SIZE=4][FONT=trebuchet ms]“If you think you can, or you can’t, you’re right.”
      -Henry Ford[/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

Comment

Ok, so are you saying I got banned because of the "exchange" between Davo only?

Comment

Boy I tell ya ... suspend someone for a bit and you are sure to get a 3 page essay and a sob story for free.
          this post = teh win.

Comment

Originally posted by Sip
            Boy I tell ya ... suspend someone for a bit and you are sure to get a 3 page essay and a sob story for free.
            I would say something but I don't want another ban.

I just wanted to know what I did, this isn't a sob story. Get it straight. When I get it all assorted out, Siggie can do what she loves to do. Delete the thread

Comment

i ve never noticed anything move or banned in this forum. is there actually like a supervision over our posts or something? someone out there just reads them and deletes whatever he/she whants to? the world used to be a better place.

Comment

I don't mean it in a bad way. This board seems to have a lot of interesting people. That's why I keep posting.

Comment

People are suspended for a day or two all the time, one-way. It isn't that big of a deal. I don't know your specific situation, but it usually just means that warnings and PMs weren't working and whatever needed to be corrected was continuuing. I'm sure you don't think it's a big deal, but if what you were doing was against the rules, those are the rules. The owner of the site specifies what can and can't be posted and that's his right as he pays for the bandwidth. You're free to continue posting here, but please don't openly complain about Siggie's actions. Just go about your business and don't do whatever it was that got you suspended the first time. There should be a specific explanation sent to you in PM. If not, PM Siggie and ask for a detailed explanation.

Comment

Originally posted by magdalinka
                    i ve never noticed anything move or banned in this forum. is there actually like a supervision over our posts or something? someone out there just reads them and deletes whatever he/she whants to? the world used to be a better place.

i see you haven't been here long enough to have been touched by the moderators

Comment

Working...
                    X