Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Ban This

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ban This

I think we can converse that "ottomans" ! Dont ban him! Let him!Lets we wait what will he say!

Comment

Originally posted by Armenian_3 View Post
      I think we can converse that "ottomans" ! Dont ban him! Let him!Lets we wait what will he say!
      In a way I agree. I think it is good to have such Turks "conversing" with us to show the - "apologize and we'll be friends" - idiots within our community the true nature of a Turk.
      Մեր ժողովուրդն արանց հայրենասիրութեան այն է, ինչ որ մի մարմին' առանց հոգու:

Նժդեհ

Please visit me at my Heralding the Rise of Russia blog: http://theriseofrussia.blogspot.com/

Comment

You wait!

We are sick of this worthless insulting arrogant Turk.
        He is so brainwashed that there is no hope for him. He and his kind have nothing good to say about Armenians, and we are tried of his BS about Turks and Turkey. He and his kind are worse then the Turkish murderers they try to defend.

Hacker my ass.

Comment

why not ban him he threatened us with his stupid hacker group any way why is he so desperite to stay

Comment

I live in Ankara,
            I wanna say someting!
            All of Turks are not bad humans! Only some of them think negative about us! I borned Ankara! All my life passed in Turkey!My friends,teachers are Turkish ! And my girl friend Turk too! They are very friendly! some Turks are not innocent but not all! No one can't accuse this people about massacres! Some persons are bad every nations! No Turks have been making racism of me and my family when I borned! Today I am 19 years old,and I like Turkish people and they agreed my blood is Armenian,and they agreed Armenians are not bad humans! If we can't diologue,Armenian-Turk relations will go worst!

Comment

I live in Ankara,
              I wanna say someting!
              All of Turks are not bad humans! Only some of them think negative about us! I borned Ankara! All my life passed in Turkey!My friends,teachers are Turkish ! And my girl friend Turk too! They are very friendly! some Turks are not innocent but not all! No one can't accuse this people about massacres! Some persons are bad every nations! No Turks have been making racism of me and my family when I borned! Today I am 19 years old,and I like Turkish people and they agreed my blood is Armenian,and they agreed Armenians are not bad humans! If we can't diologue,Armenian-Turk relations will go worst!
              Hey,You have very suprised to me!!! I never saw friendly Armenian in here! But I have just seen! I live Ankara too! Maybe we can meet! Hrat Dink's ideas same as your ideas! [I]We can solve with dialogue of our problems!But none
              of your friends did not esteem to me! So I said some bad words them! But I am sorry of my words! For example "Sip"'s Avatar is not nice we never use Armenian flag with that caracter!That you Understand me! I never wanted to bad words Armenian Nation,But some times I lost my tempority....such example.....But I can promise you,I will esteem you
              [/I]
              "Nobleman Ottoman Young" to trusts

Comment

I live in Ankara,
                I wanna say someting!
                How filthy of you--- Disgusting people...
                Last edited by Lucin; 08-03-2007, 02:19 AM.

Comment

you cant generelize all of nation! Only you are filthy person! But All of Armenians are not filthy,I can't generilaze!
                  Last edited by ottomans; 08-03-2007, 02:34 AM.
                  "Nobleman Ottoman Young" to trusts

Comment

I live in Ankara,
                    I wanna say someting!
                    I can understand you,i know all the turks are not bad,but some of them want Turan.They are sorry about being responsible of genocide,but they can say all the Armenians are guilty of Karabag,Azerbeijan genocide.This is about dialouge.It is hard to live in turkey as minority.doesn't matter which nation you have,because they also 'ban' people's idea.If you think in different than the noble guys,bang bang,they shot you down.

Comment

No,living in Turkey not hard! Turkish people are very friendly without some racist people! And that racists people are %5 constitutes of Turkish people. They not banned my ideas! I have no problem with Turkish friends! I accuse Turks&Armenians about east massacres! Hrant Dink considered as same my idea!
                      ***Some Armenians set gang before 1915! (most famous Tasnak gang) Armenian Ganges killed many innocent Turkish villager people in eastern Turkey(Erzurum,Kars..etc)to win our freedom! Our ganges planned assassinate to Ottoman sultan,but they failed!
                      After that,Ottoman government decided to make laws of migrate to Armenian people at East with by government soldiers! Many of Turkish soldiers killed and massacred innocent Armenian people(these our people was without gang) with their rencor! But some Armenian people died with epidemic(cholera,typhoid fever,hepatitis) and many Turks died too by epidemic....these actions happened 1915,and we called that's a genocide!! But I think,Both of nations(Armenians and Turks) are guilty! Hrant Dink thought so!......
                      Last edited by Armenian_3; 08-03-2007, 03:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X