Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Ban This

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ban This

I contacted Anonymouse. He was quick.

Comment

Originally posted by Armenian_3 View Post
      You should go a clinic fastly! My parents and I are %100 Armenian! I am only turkish Armenian!I will never reply your posts If you go on atttack me! All of Turks are not guilty, not racist and Turkish youngs not responsible about genocide history! But some youngs are heavy fascist!!!They will get torment from god.....I am happy of living Turkey! I am repair my sentence "We must see forthcoming,One day Turkey agreed massacres! and none of nations want to war,their heads do that! We need diologue! We need only this!Every Armenian was sad coz Hrant Dink killed by Turkish fascist vagrants,but my ideas his ideas in same time why you have begun to attack me!!!
      I might have sounded a bit harsh and maybe too hasty, considering I don't know you. However, that was hardly an attack, unless you consider me calling you a Turk as an attack on your person (if this is the case, then it's a good sign).

However, the fact that you would call the Armenian freedom fighters, supposedly your people, who were striving to bring freedom and dignity to their people, so that Armenian children, such as yourself, would live in a country of their own, free of corrupt Turks, free of second-class treatment, free of enraged fanatics and bandits, as "criminal gangs" is a sign that although you may have 100% Armenian blood, your loyalties and appreciation of your ethnicity have been corrupted with a Turkish identity.

I mean even when you hear of other, foreign peoples, who under the yolk of injustice stand to fight against the oppression, you'd be hard-pressed to call them criminals. How can you call your own people "criminals"? Because, thanks to the years of Turkish education, you have a stronger Turkish identity than an Armenian one.

Comment

I didnt want to disapoint you! But all my life passed and will pass with Turks! My Turkish friends never behave with enemy to me! They know that I am Armenian! None of nation wants to make war or massacre! Nations are driven by their head!
        Oh please....

Spew your disgusting Turk-love fest elsewhere, you will not have any sympathizers here.

If you are an Armenian, as you claim, you are an embarrassment to our nation. My wish is for your kind to assimilates as quickly as possible, we dont need your tainted gene pool within our nation. According to your Turkish W-h-o-r-e of Istanbul called Mutaffian 2/3 of all Armenian marriages in Turkey are with Turks. Thus, within a couple of generations you pathetic low lives will be fully Turkish. Efferim! Thank God. As far as I'm concerned, there are no Armenians in Turkey, however, there are some Christian Turks there who at times pose as Armenians.

And I don't want to hear crap about "its not their fault", "they don't know any better," "they are forced to be that way," "we have to protect them," etc. I say, BS. It is their fault, they don't live in a vacuum, their are not stupid, simply put - they are Turkified. They are worthless for us at best they are the tools of our enemies at worst. If they can't serve Armenian interests then they should keep their mouths shut and not get involved in Armenian matters. These people should stay Turkified and not come into our communities and preach to us about how polite, how nice, how lovable, how cuddable Turks are.

What's more, these are the same filth that viciously attack Armenia from Armenian for being Russified.

Go figure that one out...

F#$&ing amazing...

PS: There is also a good possibility that our guest Armenian-3 is a bored MIT worker out to have some fun.
        Last edited by Armenian; 08-03-2007, 09:44 PM.
        Մեր ժողովուրդն արանց հայրենասիրութեան այն է, ինչ որ մի մարմին' առանց հոգու:

Նժդեհ

Please visit me at my Heralding the Rise of Russia blog: http://theriseofrussia.blogspot.com/

Comment

There's no Turk race, there's Turk thinking, if you think you are a Turk, then you are one, and if you are a Turk you can’t be an Armenian, period!

Comment

Originally posted by Armenian View Post
            PS: There is also a good possibility that our guest Armenian-3 is a bored MIT worker out to have some fun.
            A possibility? LOL What happened to your sense of reality???
            What if I find someone else when looking for you? My soul shivers as the idea invades my mind.

Comment

None of nation wants to make war or massacre! Nations are driven by their head!
              LOL Red as blood, blood-thisrty jurkish impostor???
              Is that the joke of the day, the week, the year or the century?

P.S. How dumb are you to think that you can fool us into thinking that you're an Armenian? Even Selpak was not that dumb.
              What if I find someone else when looking for you? My soul shivers as the idea invades my mind.

Comment

I will never reply your posts If you go on atttack me!
                That would be an easy and convenient way to get rid of you! I wish that was true.
                Unfortunately, you jurks are such flies: you stick around even when unwanted and undesired.
                Last edited by Siamanto; 08-03-2007, 10:49 PM.

Comment

My nation is very prejudiced of me,I saw! Someones suppose me in MIT! Someones attacked my Armenian identity! I am very sad of your posts,all my offenses are "living in Turkey,having Turkish friends" so every one attacks me with their posts....I said that I am 19 but someone still suppose that I worked in MIT! I wanted to have friends here! I wanted to learn about my real country! Now I am very sad!
                  I was here for learning my real history! Turks say tht I am Armenian(thats true),but you say That I am Turk! Sometimes I wish,I not begining borned!
                  It is meaningless.

Comment

What did you expect us to say against you. The only thing Armenian about you is your blood. you are staying freewilling in Turkey, you can move out of there and prove that you're a real armenian. You say you want to learn our culture start reading the forum and viset Ani and see what we were and what they have done. If you're not willing to do nothing and stay Turkified don't call yourself Armenian because you don't deserve to be callled one

Comment

I can not move here to prove! My University is in here! Maybe I will be able to go for training period in Texas University! I have already started to ready this forum's topics! But please don't distress me! I didn't want to born here,It is my fate!
                      Last edited by Armenian_3; 08-04-2007, 08:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X