Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Originally posted by bell-the-cat View Post
    So revealing. Azeri scum need Armenian scum to justify their existence, and vice-versa. And the only thing that unites them is their shared opposition to anyone who exposes them for what they are.
    No disrespect mate, but this is not about exposing the turth. I know whats up i know how xxxxed up we are and i know how fkd up they are i grew up with Armenians , but back then we had no beef nor hate toward each other we were just people woith diferent ethnicity . I understand that you think that i am sad or upset because we lost the battle, but this is not the case. I want to fill in the blank of what happened and what is happening and maybe this way i will see what is going to happen. Yet all i hear here is that i am blood hungry toork who knows nothing who has no right to exist who is subhuman and i should leave my home and go somewhere because i am not Aryan like guys next door. Everything i hear here on 90% is Armenian propaganda straight up Everyone is saying that im hatefull one but i got nothing but hate since i came here. is ok tho i knew what i was signing up for, but my mistake is in thinking that i will be able to have a sober conversation with them with out hearing all those pathetic slogans coming out from all kind of internet ninjas here.

There is no point for being an xxxxxxx here because nobody is going to do xxxx about it. So forget about the hate that you have been fed for hundreds of years and see if you can look at it with sober eyes and deal with the problem because its not going to go away by itself.

Azerbaijanis and Armenians need to come up with some conclusion we cant let other countries to steer this conflict in their own interest. And if any man here thinks that Any of the big powers will not act in favor of their national interests then he is, well just an idiot.

Arent we tired of being happy puppets? You tell me!

Comment

Originally posted by Vahramig View Post
      The heria demands someting from the Armenian that happenis to be his daddy! Noah landed where? not on mount heria! so you are lost dont ever forget who the Daddy is as god made it so.. argue with him leave the Armenians alone you were not chosen, God said so.. this is your problem not ours!
      lol? Try not to fly so high neighbor sun might burn ur wings..

Comment

Originally posted by umid123 View Post
        No disrespect mate, but this is not about exposing the turth. I know whats up i know how xxxxed up we are and i know how fkd up they are i grew up with Armenians , but back then we had no beef nor hate toward each other we were just people woith diferent ethnicity . I understand that you think that i am sad or upset because we lost the battle, but this is not the case. I want to fill in the blank of what happened and what is happening and maybe this way i will see what is going to happen. Yet all i hear here is that i am blood hungry toork who knows nothing who has no right to exist who is subhuman and i should leave my home and go somewhere because i am not Aryan like guys next door. Everything i hear here on 90% is Armenian propaganda straight up Everyone is saying that im hatefull one but i got nothing but hate since i came here. is ok tho i knew what i was signing up for, but my mistake is in thinking that i will be able to have a sober conversation with them with out hearing all those pathetic slogans coming out from all kind of internet ninjas here.

There is no point for being an xxxxxxx here because nobody is going to do xxxx about it. So forget about the hate that you have been fed for hundreds of years and see if you can look at it with sober eyes and deal with the problem because its not going to go away by itself.

Azerbaijanis and Armenians need to come up with some conclusion we cant let other countries to steer this conflict in their own interest. And if any man here thinks that Any of the big powers will not act in favor of their national interests then he is, well just an idiot.

Arent we tired of being happy puppets? You tell me!
        I would want nothing more than for the conflict to be over but you know as well as i know Armenians and Azeris will not be able to coexist peacefully.
        1.) The hate the Azeri govt has instilled in the Azeri population is so much, there is no turning back anymore. Telling the population Armenians stole this, they stole that, Armenians are new to the region or other BS that a child can disprove by doing simple research (For example the statement about Armenians being new to the region go read Strabo's Geography book, for the Armenian population "resettlement" go read about Shah Abbas I of Persia). Even if they come out in the future and say everything was a lie the people will still have that inserted into there minds.
        2.) The Azeri govt does not want peace. Buying all this armament, opening up sniper schools for the youth, rejecting the OSCE's suggestion of removing the sniper's from the contact line claiming "Armenians will attack."
        3.) Blaming Armenia for everything that happens in Azerbaijan and outside.
        a.) Azeris blame Armenia for the Baku Oil Academy shooting, even though it became clear it was a couple of Azeris
        b.) Azeris blame Armenia for the Domodedovo airport terrorist attack

Armenia's govt does not spread lies about the Azeri govt, more than half the time they dont even respond to the absurd statements made by the Azeri govt.
        Like i said i want peace but after everything the Azeri govt has done, i doubt there will be peace.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by burjuin View Post
            All photos from the 6th International Exhibition of Arms and Military Machinery in Belarus Milex-2011 in Belarus. There there were spies from every corner of the globe.
            All information exposed in Exhibitions have always been declassified regardless of who is the defence contractor.....new designed products with performance figures is not revealing how a system operates or its working designs, also who is to say to what other level the present technology has been taken as of today, which is classified to even show the product.

It woud be great if Armenia can attract outside investors.
            B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

The current situation is your fault funeral, the war is not we who started the war was imposed on us. The people of Artsakh have a referendum and the result should have been accepted and that's all.

Comment

Originally posted by umid123 View Post
                Yet all i hear here is that i am blood hungry toork who knows nothing who has no right to exist who is subhuman and i should leave my home and go somewhere because i am not Aryan like guys next door. Everything i hear here on 90% is Armenian propaganda straight up Everyone is saying that im hatefull one but i got nothing but hate since i came here. is ok tho i knew what i was signing up for, but my mistake is in thinking that i will be able to have a sober conversation with them with out hearing all those pathetic slogans coming out from all kind of internet ninjas here.
                If you were to make propaganda use of this thread, to use this thread to reveal the Armenian personality to non-Armenians, then it could be quite a gift to Azerbaijan. Its content suggests that Armenians as all a bunch of animalistic, militaristic, bloodthirsty, obnoxious racists. (Is there anyone here who will deny that is the impression the content gives?) Trouble is, your Azeri equivalents are just as worse. But I know of no Azeri or Turkish boards that are in English.
                Last edited by bell-the-cat; 05-29-2011, 07:07 AM.
                Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Thanks burjuin, very interesting photos. Could you give more information on the one below, is this a multiple rocket launcher? And do you know if the Armenian army uses it?

Comment

Working...
                      X