Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

The Ottomans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Ottomans

Originally posted by zatzot View Post
    52 country were founded on Ottoman's land . Ottomans were not blood thirty people . If so , there were not any Armenians in Armenian , even İn Türkiye .

Ottomans were Türks so Türks are still here . The oldest nations in the world history ....
    Hahahaha,
    Is that what your history books tell you?
    You need to educate you self because that is a false statement, funny though.

Comment

• Re: We are not empire seekers

Originally posted by Anoush View Post
      Originally posted by Hellektor View Post
      This is where I think differently from the bulk of the Armenians who believe the Turk will be civilized someday.

Not only you think that way; but our greatest general Karekin Nejteh thought the very same way as well as you do.
      Dear Anoush,

Just to avoid any misunderstanding from any readers, what I meant was that I didn't want to speak on behalf of any Armenian who would disagree, because unfortunately, the bulk of the Armenians and all non-Armenians think what's between Turks and Armenians is no different than a given case of two feuding parties like say, the Germans and the Dutch or the French and the English.

This is reflected in the attitudes of the Eurofags who say “why can't the Artsakh people agree with a broad autonomy within “Azerbaijan” like in the case of Ċland Islands?”, not caring for the facts (among countless others) that:

I. Artsakh has never been part of an independent fake “Azerbaijan”;

II. Artsakh is free and there's no reason why the people who gained their freedom after 70 years of imposed subjugation should give up their independence and voluntarily go under murderous Turkic yoke despite their victory and the Turk's miserable defeat in the war they instigated;

III. Artsakh is no island and its present borders are fraudulently drawn by the “Azeri” garbage to sever this province from the motherland Armenia;

IV. the “Azeris” not only are no human beings, they are (at the moment) the most vicious type of Inhuman Civilization-deficiency Viruses collectively known as Turk, because they are at the beginning of their miserable existence as a “state” and “nation” however absurd these terms may sound in relation to such a worthless, reeking garbage residue as the genocidal, destructive “Azeri” filth.

Comment

I do not need to write this post because I have said it all in the previous posts. What the hell:

Originally posted by lampron View Post
        I disagree. The Ottomans set themselves an objective. To dominate the world, and especially to take over Europe. The Armenians had no such ambition.
        What is it that you disagree? I am saying almost the same thing you are saying only you do not pay attention or are not able to fathom the points I am actually emphasizing.
        Your answer is in your post. We are not siege people! We are the besieged. ...We are not empire seekers.
        While this is morally good, I am not saying this is a good thing in the real world, and do pay attention to this point that confirms I am not praising the Armenians for this:
        “...if we had three or four Tigrans in decisive moments of our history, Turkey would never have existed today and Armenia would stretch from the Caspian to the Black Sea to the Mediterranean with a population of 30 million, a Switzerland + Japan in the middle of Asia. Alas and alack...”

It's not genetic. Medieval Asiatic empires were brutal. The Ottomans followed the traditions of Central Asia and Mongolia. I don't think the Armenians are programmed to be liberators. To create a bogus state or to falsify history or to remove Armenian khatchkars are all to do with an imperialistic mentality. In general, with empire building comes arrogance and ruthlessness. Armenians have prided themselves in being top-class traders. The Turks have eclipsed the Armenians in this field too. Turkish "Efes" beer billboards are everywhere in central Moscow. Now that Islamic extremists are losing ground and alcohol is on sale again in Baghdad, "Efes" has become the number one imported beer in Iraq. Where are the Armenian businessmen?
        I disagree. It seems you are missing the point; maybe you are unable to get it. The Armenians are a cultural nation. Countless concert pianists, concert violinists, opera singers, composers, sculptors, painters come out of little Armenia whereas the whole Turkic world (Besides the Say guy), indeed the whole Islamic world has hardly produced a single concert pianist or concert violinist or artists of caliber.

You only underscore the trader side of the Armenians but totally dismiss my point of Armenians being cultural and Turks the complete antithesis of that: destroyers with no respect for others' (especially Armenians') artistic and cultural heritage. With the exception of the Arabs, none of the other empires: Roman, Persian, British, Greek were such barbaric destroyers of the cultural heritage of the subjected peoples. The sadistic destruction of Armenian monuments by Turks is out of hatred and inhumanity of the Turk creature that wants to erase the evidence of their crimes and falsify history, not to speak of the monstrous extermination of indigenous Armenians, who Turks used for nine centuries, which doesn't have its precendence anywhere.

As I always say, the non-acquisition of certain attributes by Turks in the course of evolution is responsible for their inhumanity and I don't say this out of spite, I really mean it. When I say Turks are Inhuman Civilization-deficiency Viruses, I really mean that the Turk is a human shaped virus, that infects manifestations of civilization and destroys them like AIDS or cancer destroys a healthy body.

I always say Turks have not acquired traits such as remorse, guilt, shame, compassion, honesty, modesty, sincerity, truthfulness, conscience, objectivity, self-criticism, sympathy and understanding for the suffering of others, the ability to share others' pain, the ability to value achievements of civilization such as works of art, places of worship, manuscripts, cities, etc., and the responses I get from Turks just confirm this.

Comment

You only underscore the trader side of the Armenians but totally dismiss my point of Armenians being cultural and Turks the complete antithesis of that: destroyers with no respect for others' (especially Armenians') artistic and cultural heritage. With the exception of the Arabs, none of the other empires: Roman, Persian, British, Greek were such barbaric destroyers of the cultural heritage of the subjected peoples. The sadistic destruction of Armenian monuments by Turks is out of hatred and inhumanity of the Turk creature that wants to erase the evidence of their crimes and falsify history, not to speak of the monstrous extermination of indigenous Armenians, who Turks used for nine centuries, which doesn't have its precendence anywhere.

As I always say, the non-acquisition of certain attributes by Turks in the course of evolution is responsible for their inhumanity and I don't say this out of spite, I really mean it. When I say Turks are Inhuman Civilization-deficiency Viruses, I really mean that the Turk is a human shaped virus, that infects manifestations of civilization and destroys them like AIDS or cancer destroys a healthy body.

I always say Turks have not acquired traits such as remorse, guilt, shame, compassion, honesty, modesty, sincerity, truthfulness, conscience, objectivity, self-criticism, sympathy and understanding for the suffering of others, the ability to share others' pain, the ability to value achievements of civilization such as works of art, places of worship, manuscripts, cities, etc., and the responses I get from Turks just confirm this.
          It's more complex than that. There was a vast amount of destruction and massacre when the Seljuks invaded. But a lot of Armenian monastries churches continued to function under the ottomans. The Ottomans treated the Christians as second class citizens, imposed heavy taxes etc, the janissaries etc, all very inhuman, yet there were also less harsh Sultans (like Mehmed II)
          Then came the late 19th century, and through to 1921 when yes as we all know terrible things happened. The Armenian was depicted as an enemy and thus the hatred was programmed into the minds of Turks, Kurds, Mujahirs etc by state propaganda. Out of 2 million Armenians there were probably fewer than 300 guerillas.
          You confuse state propaganda with genetic disposition. The state has the ability to turn otherwise normal people into monsters. If you watch Turkish satellite TV today you will see Turkish choirs performing music that seems almost as good as Gomidas'. Have the Turks copied from Armenians? probably. As I have said before the Turco-Tatars philosophy from the 11th century is imperialism. The Germans also did not care about suffering (theirs or others) in the name of empire building. The Germans were a European power and in theory more civilized. The Ottomans were from Asia and much more brutal. It's a matter of degree. The Turks are in a process of evolution

Comment

The Turks are in a process of evolution
            Amen.

Comment

The Turks are in a process of evolution
              The longer it takes them to stand up and admit their crimes, the longer this process will take.

Comment

Originally posted by lampron;
                The Turks are in a process of evolution.
                Amen.

If you believe evolution story,you dont be Christian.

Amin.

AntiDarwin talked...

Do you know?Darwins dad has been monkey.

Turks' father is Hz.Noah's son Yafes.
                Last edited by Fuzzy; 07-12-2008, 03:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzy View Post

If you believe evolution story,you dont be Christian.

Amin.
                  God, religion, Christ, Noah, Abraham, Jacob, Joseph, Moses, etc., are all man's creation just like Zeus, Jupiter, Apollo, Venus, Aphrodite, etc., are. In what century are you living?

Originally posted by Fuzzy View Post
                  AntiDarwin talked...

Do you know?Darwins dad has been monkey.

Turks' father is Hz.Noah's son Yafes.
                  While your asinine comments are less intelligent than a chimpanzee's sentences, Turk's "father" is the Gray Wolf. So don't mix your kind with human beings.

Comment

• Re: The Ottomans

Lol,

Atheist Armenian Hellektor,

You are ver funny.

Now,I am believing that you aren't Armenian.Because atheists haven't got a nation.

Masons have deceived you very bad.

I dont want to discuss darwin ox and masons with you in here.Because Here isnt suitable place.

I believe creation model like Armenians and Turks.

Eloh(Allah),Mohamet,Jesus,Moses...

Comment

God, religion, Christ, Noah, Abraham, Jacob, Joseph, Moses, etc., are all man's creation just like Zeus, Jupiter, Apollo, Venus, Aphrodite, etc., are. In what century are you living?

While your asinine comments are less intelligent than a chimpanzee's sentences, Turk's "father" is the Gray Wolf. So don't mix your kind with human beings.
                      False Evolution Theory.If you want to be a man(real a human),Look below sites.

Last edited by Fuzzy; 07-12-2008, 04:35 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X