Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

the armenian issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: the armenian issue

Ooh please tell us were you got your numbers from and what is the copy and paste source you are using.

Comment

Originally posted by bell-the-cat View Post
      I don't see anything about "Khojaly Massacre" in that bit of cut and paste taken straight from one of your official propaganda websites.
      haha
      of course u didn't know it
      u can't find it that ur official propaganda websites
      wikipedia aren't a lier site look at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khojaly_Massacre

Comment

Originally posted by KarotheGreat View Post
        Ooh please tell us were you got your numbers from and what is the copy and paste source you are using.
        i am not using copy and paste
        stupid!

Comment

Originally posted by gizem77 View Post
          haha
          of course u didn't know it
          u can't find it that ur official propaganda websites
          wikipedia aren't a lier site look at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khojaly_Massacre
          You do know every person can go and change what they want on wiki and no sain person uses wiki as a real source.

i am not using copy and paste
          stupid!
          I don't think you'll be posting here a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by KarotheGreat View Post
            You do know every person can go and change what they want on wiki and no sain person uses wiki as a real source.

I don't think you'll be posting here a long time.
            ok then, u should look other documents
            u can investigate Khojaly Massacre at other sites and u can find documents
            I hope, u will ,because it is not lie like yours

Comment

Turk: listen to your false Idol.

Mustafa Kemal Ataturk: On April 24 1920, the day after the inauguration of the new parliament of the Turkish Republic, Ataturk stated:
              “The World War I massacres against the Armenians (Ermenilere karşi kitliam)[was] a shameful act (fazahat).”

“Ataturkün Söylev ve Demerçleri 1918-1938”(The Speeches and Statements of Atatürk) vol.1, 1945.
              Mustafa Kemal Ataturk: In an interview with a French publicist he (Mustafa Kemal Ataturk) inveighed against the Ittihadist chiefs, whom he blamed for the crime against the Armenians:
              “They,[the Ittihadist] and their accomplices…deserve the gallows. Why are the Allies delaying having all these rascals hung?”[iv]
              (Maurice Prax, “Constantinople: Lectures pour tous,” 1920).

Mustafa Kemal Ataturk:
              “The massacre and deportation of Armenians was the work of a small committee who had seized the power.”
              “Rauf Orbayin Hatiralari” Yakin Tarhimiz [Memoires of Rauf Orbay; Our Contemporary History], 1962.

Mustafa Kemal Ataturk: In an interview (Los Angeles Examiner, August 1, 1926) with Swiss journalist, Emile Hildebrand, Ataturk said:
              “These leftovers from the former Young Turk Party, who should have been accountable for the lives of millions of our Christian subjects who were ruthlessly driven en masse from their homes and massacred, have been restive under the republican rule.”

I have more respect for Turks who admit it and threaten to do it again than cowards like you who have no honor and hide behind their governments lies.

Talk to me Turk instead posting rubbish info.
              Last edited by Eddo211; 02-27-2009, 07:57 AM.
              B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

ok then, u should look other documents
                u can investigate Khojaly Massacre at other sites and u can find documents
                I hope, u will ,because it is not lie like yours
                I've read more than enough about the subject and even read things from people who were there. So I think they'll now things better than you'll ever know.

Comment

Turkey has proposed opening up its archives and discussing jointly with international as well as Armenian historians the Armenian issue.
                  Fact : ottoman archives were being destroyed by sultans and ataturds people as soon as WW1 ended. Fact.
                  Fact. The destruction of the archives has continued to this day.

Go home mongol.

Comment

Originally posted by hrai View Post

Go home mongol.
                    git tarihi öğren gerizekanlı mongol is ur mother
                    eddo they are not true.armenian stupids telled this false assertion
                    That is why you call us uneducated whenever we disagree with you guys. I mean you guys fear when we speak up. Why did you bribe the French Parliament to make it a crime to disagree that the Turkish/Armenian civil war consisted as a genocide? Because you guys are scared of us speaking up. First, you guys support Turkey lifting Article 301, yes, i agree everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but it is kind of a usage of double standards, especially when you guys try to bribe every parliament worldwide to silence the voice of the Turkish people. But i have to admit Turks and Armos killed each other, both sides are guilty of that. So are Turks and Greeks, both sides are guilty of doing genocides to each other. Same with TCs and GCs.

Comment

git tarihi öğren gerizekanlı mongol is ur mother
                      eddo they are not true.armenian stupids telled this false assertion
                      That is why you call us uneducated whenever we disagree with you guys. I mean you guys fear when we speak up. Why did you bribe the French Parliament to make it a crime to disagree that the Turkish/Armenian civil war consisted as a genocide? Because you guys are scared of us speaking up. First, you guys support Turkey lifting Article 301, yes, i agree everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but it is kind of a usage of double standards, especially when you guys try to bribe every parliament worldwide to silence the voice of the Turkish people. But i have to admit Turks and Armos killed each other, both sides are guilty of that. So are Turks and Greeks, both sides are guilty of doing genocides to each other. Same with TCs and GCs.
                      There was no civil war, stop pretending there was. Arresting and killing women and children is not civil war. Putting men in labour camps and killing them there is not civil war.

Comment

Working...
                      X