Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Sevri Tashnakir vs. Karsi Tashnakir

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Sevri Tashnakir vs. Karsi Tashnakir

Originally posted by Mukuch View Post
    Balancing? They are 100 % on Russian lash. Look just to the last events with refusing to tack part in regional NATO exercises in Georgia. They have offended Georgia for nothing just to pleas Russian daddy. Imagine what will happen to us if Russia withdrew its military help. You call it balancing?
    Common...if they are the best we got than we are condemned nation....
    Did you read what Nato has said about Artsakh and xxxx Georgia what are they worth their are to busy stabbing us in the back and siding with the Turks. And we shouldn't offend them? They should first look at Javakh and treating the Armenians their right.

Comment

Originally posted by KarotheGreat View Post
      Did you read what Nato has said about Artsakh and xxxx Georgia what are they worth their are to busy stabbing us in the back and siding with the Turks. And we shouldn't offend them? They should first look at Javakh and treating the Armenians their right.
      Yes that all is right... but not much balansing ha?

Comment

Originally posted by Mukuch View Post
        Yes that all is right... but not much balansing ha?
        But the point is that they didn't do it for Russia like Serbia but they did it for Armenia.

Comment

Tell me who must lead the country, those fools in the opposition and the Dashnaks don't really have a person who is up to the task. There is no one who has done the things that Serge has been doing for the last 20 years. There is no one except one of the high ranking generals to take over the government.
          Common, what general you are talking about? Are you talking about Manvel (LOL) I think there are no generals in Armenia who know how to read properly
          Except Seyran Ohanyan, maybe, but he is not a politician...

And honestly I am pretty sure that any honest Dashnak would do the job better than this morons....

Comment

But the point is that they didn't do it for Russia like Serbia but they did it for Armenia.
            For Armenia? Or maybe for themselves? Serving one lord is always much easier and secure. Less risk. But forget about independence...

Comment

Was surprised about that too, but now there are no pre-conditions it's a diplomatic victory for us. And do you think without the declaration Obama would have used genocide, no hell no.
              Karoth; Yes I just read it on the news yesterday that Serzh said there are no pre-conditions and I was happy for that; also after a two hour meeting with Aliyev thank God that Serzh didn't sign any papers with him either, he said. These were encouraging news; but I am still unhappy for the opening of the border. However what got me tipped-off this morning was the two tapes and the piece of news that I heard with RA admitting and collaborating with the turks to our Medzamor nuclear plant. That really scared me plenty and got me very upset. It's scary to me.

I wish Armenia could collaborate with the US in operating the nuclear operations. Russia has a place on her own for her nuclear operations, so does France, I think; but we can get-on-with USA. Turkey though? It's pretty scary to me to have them get on with us with our Medzamor nuclear powers.
              Last edited by Anoush; 05-09-2009, 11:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Anoush View Post
                Karoth; Yes I just read it on the news yesterday that Serzh said there are no pre-conditions and I was happy for that; also after a two hour meeting with aliyev thank God that Serzh didn't sign any papers with him either, he said. These were encouraging news; but I am still unhappy for the opening of the border. However what got me tipped-off this morning was the two tapes and the piece of news that I heard with RA admitting and collaborating with the turks to our Medzamor nuclear plant. That really scared me plenty and got me very upset. It's scary to me.

I wish Armenia could collaborate with the US in operating the nuclear operations. Russia has a place on her own for her nuclear operations, so does France, I think; but we can get-on-with USA. Turkey though? It's pretty scary to me to have them get on with us with our Medzamor nuclear powers.
                Trust me they wont do anything those people don't have the balls to do that. We are working with Russia for a new nuclear power plant. And if the border opens we are going to sell them electricity that's it. I've never heard anything about medzamor and Turkey in any sense.

And I want to keep Armenia and America so far away each other as it can.

For Armenia? Or maybe for themselves? Serving one lord is always much easier and secure. Less risk. But forget about independence...
                Why did they do it after the comment of Nato and not when Russia said they didn't want us to join the exercise.

And I'm glad we aren't part of it we must work with other CSTO countries.

Comment

Why did they do it after the comment of Nato and not when Russia said they didn't want us to join the exercise.
                  Russia can not openly say that it doesn’t want Armenia do this or that. We are suveren country. But our government dose not even need to be told what to do to pleas their daddies, they have servants’ instinct to guess what their lords expect from them.

And I'm glad we aren't part of it we must work with other CSTO countries.
                  What is CSTO ?

Comment

Trust me they wont do anything those people don't have the balls to do that. We are working with Russia for a new nuclear power plant. And if the border opens we are going to sell them electricity that's it. I've never heard anything about medzamor and Turkey in any sense.

And I want to keep Armenia and America so far away each other as it can.

OK Karothe; please go to this thread and see what you make of it, perhaps I misunderstood? I hope I did.

with the following headline:
                    Armenian government handsover Metsamor power plant to the turks

Comment

Originally posted by Anoush View Post
                      ..........I wish Armenia could collaborate with the US in operating the nuclear operations. Russia has a place on her own for her nuclear operations, so does France, I think; but we can get-on-with USA. Turkey though? It's pretty scary to me to have them get on with us with our Medzamor nuclear powers.
                      Anoush jan, even though I am not too knowledgeable in the internal affairs of Armenia and its politics I would guess that Turkey’s involvement in the Metsamor Nuclear Facility, if true, is as a contractor. Two years ago Washington suggested that replacement of Metsamor is necessary (repairs no longer possible) due to deteriorating safety conditions and had funds allocated for the project. Turkey could pickup the contract of rebuilding it via US.

Meanwhile a new Nuclear Facility project is up for bids in Armenia with Russia looking as the best candidate so far.

Y'll, One must remember that there is an international monopoly on Nuclear Powerplant Projects, look no further than what Iran is going through.
                      B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Working...
                      X