Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Sacred Geometry and Armenia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sacred Geometry and Armenia

I have been looking for this article for a long time. I posted it previous in another thread but that link is dead now. Alas I found it again. An interesting read for those who are familiar with the topic of Sacred Geometry.

Tour Armenia is a travel guide to Armenia, with detailed information and direciotns of over 500 destinations, a practical guide to Armenia listing cheap flights, hotels and lodging, eating out, and details on adventure tours, ecology, flower tours, birding, mountain climbing, history, religious tours.

Achkerov kute.

friggin sweet, I useto have suspicions about numbers myself.

Comment

did not read it all but will do later on

its preety kool

thanks

Comment

i didnt even open the site

Comment

Originally posted by jessoussi
          i didnt even open the site
          Why did you feel compelled to let us know that you are an idiot.

anyway....Very interesting stuff, its funny how far ahead of the Greeks and early Egyptians we were in quite a few fields and yet we dont get one sentence in school books.

Comment

Originally posted by TigranJamharian
            Why did you feel compelled to let us know that you are an idiot.

anyway....Very interesting stuff, its funny how far ahead of the Greeks and early Egyptians we were in quite a few fields and yet we dont get one sentence in school books.
            Ignore that girl. She's 15 and one of those sketchy up and coming girls. After all, looking at her signature is enough to dispell anyones doubts of what we are dealing with here.
            Achkerov kute.

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymouse
              Ignore that girl. She's 15 and one of those sketchy up and coming girls. After all, looking at her signature is enough to dispell anyones doubts of what we are dealing with here.
              HAHAHA, i just noticed that. Thank you for the laugh.

Comment

wow those sites are amazing (i LOVE the geometry one since i love match) Thank you so much guy with the wig and scary eyes lmao

Comment

I have been looking for this article for a long time. I posted it previous in another thread but that link is dead now. Alas I found it again. An interesting read for those who are familiar with the topic of Sacred Geometry.

Tour Armenia is a travel guide to Armenia, with detailed information and direciotns of over 500 destinations, a practical guide to Armenia listing cheap flights, hotels and lodging, eating out, and details on adventure tours, ecology, flower tours, birding, mountain climbing, history, religious tours.

http://www.astrologycom.com/geometry.html
                  Most of this is the architectural equivalent of seeing faces in patterned wallpaper - people see what they want to see, and seek to find patterns and meanings where there are none.

And the first author is wrong in saying that Pagan temples were oriented to the east. They were not. They were mostly oriented north-south, with the altar/shrine either at the northern or at the southern end of the temple.
                  Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

Given that you nicked your avatar from a long defunct website from the early 1990s called "Deadmeat", who are you to talk!

As for her avatar, it's mild, I would have asked "make everyone die horribly, Amen".
                    Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

Working...
                    X