Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Slavic Dogs ruining our reations with Georgia...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Slavic Dogs ruining our reations with Georgia...

Originally posted by truAnatolian View Post
    I forgot you were a pillar of what it means to be Armenian.... Why do you use Leninakan? You shouldnt refer to it by its slavic name, you should use our beautiful armenian word of Gyumri. Why don't we just change our countrie's name to Stalinistan?

At best I consider you a Russian who speaks armenian.

Im suprised you could even understand what I wrote considering your sickly mutated russified version of Armenian (eastern).
    I just think you're really misguided. Read a book.

Comment

I forgot you were a pillar of what it means to be Armenian.... Why do you use Leninakan? You shouldnt refer to it by its slavic name, you should use our beautiful armenian word of Gyumri. Why don't we just change our countrie's name to Stalinistan?

Im suprised you could even understand what I wrote considering your sickly mutated russified version of Armenian (eastern).
      You shut up! Lenin was a great reformer and hero of the People! Unlike that xxxxhead traitor Trotsky!

P.S. why do you capitalize every place name except "Armenia"?

P.P.S. This is another tactic used by turks, dividing the Armenian community into divisions, this time claiming Eastern Armenian is "Russified Armenian". He's trying to create discord. Ban him already.

Comment

I don't only use Leninakan smart one. I use Gyumri at times too. I grew up with the word Leninakan. I think I know my own citys name ok?

It had many names not just Gyumri.

Consider me what you want but I know what I truly am.

I've been to schools where everytime ive been in a classroom with no Armenian and someone said something stupid about us or said something about my country I would happily get up and do something about it whether i was outnumbered or not. I'm positive that I love my country more than you and I'm not afraid to show it. You act as if your love for Armenia is greater than anyone. If it is then show it instead of hiding behind names like "TruAnatolian."

Comment

Knnatadoutian arach, aveli jishd Hayeren bedk e vor sorvis. Aylevs Hayer chem hasgnar vor asen te "Arevmdahayeren jishd che" gam "Arevelahayeren jishd che". Shad darperoutiunner chgan! Amen hayakhos ays bidi ase, anouranali e.
          Last edited by yerazhishda; 11-26-2008, 06:48 PM.

Comment

This is a 2 way argument and im entitled to my opinion as much as you. My views are not anti-armenian and it would be grossly unjustified to ban me!

In 1917, he declared the unconditional right of separation for national minorities and oppressed nations. However, when the Russian Civil War was won he used military force to assimilate the newly independent states of Armenia, Georgia, and Azerbaijan.[69] He argued that the inclusion of those countries into the newly emerging Soviet government would shelter them from capitalist imperial ambitions

Yes a great hero of the people. Is that what you learned when you lived in the CCCP? If Lenin is great than Ataturk must be your idol! Maybe I can't speak armenian but I can lean that and I will but can you unlearn your soviet brainwashing? It pains me to see how our people put so much faith and hope in our russian ally. If we must "learn from history" then we must also learn that it was the russians who sold us out on parts of Western Armenia, Nakchiven, and Karabakh.

If you argue that Red Russia is different from the new Russian Federation then why is Ottoman Turkey not different from modern Turkey?

If it is then show it instead of hiding behind names like "TruAnatolian"
            Armenians are anatolian and Kavkazi, and I am an anatolian Armenian!
            Last edited by truAnatolian; 11-26-2008, 06:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by yerazhishda View Post
              Knnatadoutian arach, aveli jishd Hayeren bedk e vor sorvis. Aylevs Hayer chem hasgnar vor asen te "Arevmdahayeren jishd che" gam "Arevelahayeren jishd che". Shad darperoutiunner chgan! Amen hayakhos ays bidi ase, anouranali e.
              Well maybe your right, I have a very limited use of western and an even greater lack of exposure to eastern but just judging from my difficulty in understanding Hyastaci's compared to people in my community I feel like shad darperoutiun gah!

Comment

Armenians are anatolian and Kavkazi, and I am an anatolian Armenian!
                Armenians were Anatolian until those gay Turks took over Anatolia.

Oh and get your stuff straight. I didn't support Lenin.

If you want I can talk both Easter and Western Armenian im not brain washed.

I don't believe in allies with neither Russia nor anybody else. It's only us Armenians. The champions of our time. We can't rely on nobody. It seems as if you think Armenia can't survive on its own.

Comment

On the Contrary.... I thought that you thought Armenia must rely on Russia with all its heart and faith.

Armenians have never had any allies, this was described in another thread due to our lack of close ethnic relatives. There was talk on this forum of joining the Russian federation and garbage like that.

I think can only depend on our countrymen in hayastan and the diaspora but I think we will be able to better do that once we make peace with our Turkish neighbours!

Comment

On the Contrary.... I thought that you thought Armenia must rely on Russia with all its heart and faith.

Armenians have never had any allies, this was described in another thread due to our lack of close ethnic relatives. There was talk on this forum of joining the Russian federation and garbage like that.

I think can only depend on our countrymen in hayastan and the diaspora but I think we will be able to better do that once we make peace with our Turkish neighbours!
                    You cannot deny the importance of Russia as a protector of Armenia against turks and Georgians (Christian turks). The only reason turkey and azerbaboonistan will not invade downtown Yerevan tomorrow is because of Russia. Every Armenian realizes this. It's not the ideal situation but our hands are tied.

Comment

I think can only depend on our countrymen in hayastan and the diaspora but I think we will be able to better do that once we never make peace with our Turkish neighbours!
                      Read my posts I never said that.

Comment

Working...
                      X