Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Slavic Dogs ruining our reations with Georgia...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Slavic Dogs ruining our reations with Georgia...

Originally posted by truAnatolian View Post
    Im suprised you could even understand what I wrote considering your sickly mutated russified version of Armenian (eastern).
    Strike 2.99999999999!

Comment

Point taken.

Comment

thank you.

Comment

here is what our Russian allies are doing...... Soon we'll be blockaded on 3 fronts if this xxxx keeps up.

http://www.geotimes.ge/index.php?m=home&newsid=13843
          Oh stop it please, 25% of Abkhazia is made up of ethnic Armenians/Hamshen, no xxxx they will defend their adopted home, just like when Armenians fought the Georgians side-by-side with the Abkhazians in the early 90s as part of the feared Bagramyan Batallion. If THAT did not cause a blockade then most surely nothing will. Stop being so paranoid. On a state-to-state level, we have friendly relations with Georgia and that's what really matters in terms of politics and blockades.

All kinds of ministers have made trips to Georgia since the conflict and we're on good terms. They are even allowing Russia to transfer military supplies to Armenia and Armenia can now repair its military armament in Georgia, all thanks to brilliant negotiations by General Seyran Ohanian. And the azerbaboons are furious over this, making all kinds of babooni noises to protest but to no avail.

On a personal level, Georgians are backstabbing Christian Turks that are destroying our churches as we speak and oppressing Javakhkian Armenians. When the time is right, Javakhk will be free from its chains.
          Azerbaboon: 9.000 Google hits and counting!

Comment

when Armenians fought the Georgians side-by-side with the Abkhazians in the early 90s as part of the feared Bagramyan Batallion
            Please elaborate, I don't know much about the caucasus wars during the CCCP slpit up
            I'm interested to learn more about this...

Speaking of great armenian battalions.....

Source: Wikipedia
            Shamil Salmanovich Basayev (Russian: Шамиль Салманович Басаев) (January 14, 1965 – July 10, 2006) was a Chechen field commander and a leader of the Chechen separatist movement.

He was said to having led a battalion-strength Chechen contingent. According to Azeri Colonel Azer Rustamov, in 1992, "hundreds of Chechen volunteers rendered us invaluable help in these battles led by Shamil Basayev and Salman Raduyev". Basayev was said to be one of the last fighters to leave Shusha (see Capture of Shusha). Basayev later said during his career, he and his battalion had only lost once, and that defeat came in Karabakh in fighting against the "Dashnak battalion". He later said he pulled his mujahideen out of the conflict when the war seemed to be more for nationalism than for jihad.

Comment

truAnatolian, you know about the international scope of the Karabagh conflict (since you quoted Basayev), but you are calling it a "little border dispute" and saying that we need to "make peace" with our Turkish neighbors? Armenia didn't attack them, and we continue to try to make peaceful gestures towards them by inviting them to talks without preconditions. This doesn't stop Azerbaijan from threatening military force to take back lands which never belonged to them, and it doesn't stop Turkey from supporting them 100% and keeping us in a virtual seige. So you need to revise your rhetoric according to the reality on the ground. You need to realize that you can't make peace with warmongers unless you choose to be their slaves.

And whether you like it or not, Russia is the only entity which can consistently protect us from the warmongers across the border. Armenia shouldn't change its policies just because you are racist towards Slavs and you ignore the real threat posed by Turkey and Azerbaijan.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmSurvival View Post
                truAnatolian, you know about the international scope of the Karabagh conflict (since you quoted Basayev), but you are calling it a "little border dispute" and saying that we need to "make peace" with our Turkish neighbors? Armenia didn't attack them, and we continue to try to make peaceful gestures towards them by inviting them to talks without preconditions. This doesn't stop Azerbaijan from threatening military force to take back lands which never belonged to them, and it doesn't stop Turkey from supporting them 100% and keeping us in a virtual seige. So you need to revise your rhetoric according to the reality on the ground. You need to realize that you can't make peace with warmongers unless you choose to be their slaves.

And whether you like it or not, Russia is the only entity which can consistently protect us from the warmongers across the border. Armenia shouldn't change its policies just because you are racist towards Slavs and you ignore the real threat posed by Turkey and Azerbaijan.

Quoted for truth.

ArmSurvivals post should be the last post to close this thread cause he just stated the answer.

Comment

I see some of your points. I just wanted to make sure we can all agree we can only trust Russia so much. I get pissed when I hear garbage talk of joining the RF. Equivilent to how you must feel when I say we should give up Artsakh for the sake of greater propserity in Hayastan. I understand your points, just wanted to make sure you understood mine.

Case closed?

Comment

I see some of your points. I just wanted to make sure we can all agree we can only trust Russia so much. I get pissed when I hear garbage talk of joining the RF. Equivilent to how you must feel when I say we should give up Artsakh for the sake of greater propserity in Hayastan. I understand your points, just wanted to make sure you understood mine.

Case closed?
                    Omg no were not going to give up Arstakh. Thats it.

Case Closed.

Comment

Please elaborate, I don't know much about the caucasus wars during the CCCP slpit up
                      I'm interested to learn more about this...
                      You can check the Bagramyan Battalion here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bagramyan_Battalion
                      Azerbaboon: 9.000 Google hits and counting!

Comment

Working...
                      X