Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

News about Artsakh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: News about Artsakh

I really don't turst anyone from the Euro zone! We were allies what happened? Now we have to lobby for them to say there was a Genocide? We should look East at our long time friends. Russia, China, India & Iran this is growning and this is where we will do buisness. We always have had buisness with China, who is Marco Polo? We were dealing with China for eons.

I hear what you are saying about 200 families, I still don't like it. Mind you I have nothing against Turkmenistan, or any of the other stan's. If you are Armenian and want to go back to your roots then you are a Christian. All this blood we spilled to defend what we believe in, this is not just about our genes, this is about our culture too. I don't know how all this will work out, I would rather us work on getting Armenians out of the Middle East then worry about toorkafied Armenians. All our people in the ME are in danger, and we keep loosing people left and right. Every time they want to get at the Americans they find an Armeian to shoot at, or a Greek, does not matter they are killing Christians.

Comment

This is what i mean when i say that being armenian is more then being a christian. We as a people and as a nation had our glory days before we adopted the chrytian religion. We were something other then chrytians for much of our history but you do not get to read about it much because our alphabet was invented later. Religions come and go-it is the people that matter. Given how different we armenians can be from one another based on what part of the world we call home-why would having nonchrystian armenians be such a big surprise? We are armenians first and the everything else second, third..... On the historiuc timescale religions are nothing more then fabs with different ones becoming popular then fading into oblivion. Consider that we humans have been around for a few million years yet the religions popular today are only a few thousend years old. Simply put - people are way more important then religions.
      Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Well we did have a lot of glory sadly our homeland people have been distroyed. Art, science you name it we are in it and have contiributions. For such a little people we should be very happy just from the size point of view does not make sense we have too much. But if you consider the bloodletting than the Armenian story is really special.

Here is the problem for me, we have this much blood on the ground not because we are Armenian. This all this was because we listened to some xxx named Jesus and ever snice we have defended the forntier. The rest of Europe was in a disco tech having fun while our peoples blood stained the stones of our land. We did this right or wrong from a religion point of view becuase this is what we believe and we stood our ground. These hashims did not stand the ground! So how can we say they are Armenian? Mind you I am asking this from an "Armenian point of view"

I don't disagree with what you are saying, in a way we have to move on. This is my hurt point of view, I'm just trying to defend what is left. Shame really, we should enjoy culture and eat different foods and come up with solutions together as humans, too bad we live in such a bad area. I would love the French, Dutch, Germans or anyone else for that matter, all but the people that seround us. We are the best amongst them, not from an Armenian point of view, but the pragmatic one.

I welcome anything else you have to say bro.
        Last edited by Vahramig; 05-16-2011, 08:14 AM.

Comment

"Euronews:...kh) [HD]"
          This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Artsakh Tourism development agency.
          Sorry about that.
          ^This helps tourism how?

Just interested that there is no channel for Artaskh on you tube.
          Last edited by hipeter924; 05-18-2011, 07:39 AM.

Comment

This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Artsakh Tourism development agency.
            That just says so much. What world are they living it.
            Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

IF you have not seen this article then it is a good read.

Gevorg-Artsakh-Frontline-ArmenKaro Student Association/canada

Comment

There are plenty of girls out there - i hope hegets over his broken heart because that seems to be his biggest problem.
                Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Originally posted by Christina View Post
                  IF you have not seen this article then it is a good read.

Gevorg-Artsakh-Frontline-ArmenKaro Student Association/canada
                  In a Yerevan hospital, Gevorg's arm was amputated. Doctors couldn't save the arm after the long trip from Artsakh.
                  Why isn't there a hospital in Artsakh capable of treating such injuries, given the daily risk from Azeri snipers and that the area has the potentual of becoming a war zone at short notice? And "long journey"? WTF. Did they send him by road? It can't be more than a couple of hours by helicopter.
                  Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

Originally posted by bell-the-cat View Post
                    Why isn't there a hospital in Artsakh capable of treating such injuries, given the daily risk from Azeri snipers and that the area has the potentual of becoming a war zone at short notice? And "long journey"? WTF. Did they send him by road? It can't be more than a couple of hours by helicopter.
                    Excellent points! These services should have been available in 2010.
                    Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

The problem is probably not that they sent him by road but that the roads are so windy and not designed for high speed driving. There is no wide and straight freeway/expressway that cuts straight through those mountains.

Comment

Working...
                      X