Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Onnik Krikorian, ''fake'' anti-Armenian journalist.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Onnik Krikorian, ''fake'' anti-Armenian journalist.

The feral-feline, the self-appointed and anointed arbiter and judge of Armenians, has spoken. "Persian paranoia" is certainly a novel term, perhaps even a concept.

Comment

Originally posted by hagopn View Post
      The feral-feline, the self-appointed and anointed arbiter and judge of Armenians, has spoken. "Persian paranoia" is certainly a novel term, perhaps even a concept.
      So are you denying having Iranian origins? (I mean geographically, not ethnically).
      Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

Iranian? Oh, yes, I dance the bandari on a regular basis.

All jokes aside, what is your business with Armenians anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by hagopn View Post
          Iranian? Oh, yes, I dance the bandari on a regular basis.

All jokes aside, what is your business with Armenians anyway?
          Yes, that's a 100% Parskahye response. I was right.
          Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

Originally posted by bell-the-cat View Post
            Yes, that's a 100% Parskahye response. I was right.
            Were you now? Armenians are such simpletons whose minds are so easy to read, whose characters so superficial as to easily categorize, by the superior feral-feline, Judge of Armenians, Protector of Relics, Arbiter of the Universe.

No wonder MosJan banned this character.

Comment

Originally posted by TomServo View Post
              bell, you have to admit that he has a point about people like Onnik Krikorian (and I would add his guru Thomas de Waal), who seem to believe that all problems and tensions would dissipate if we'd only hold hands with the Azeris and Turks (both for the most part remain unapologetic and unrepentant about their past atrocities in the region). And pretending Anglo-American design and geostrategic ambitions have not and do not play a role in the Caucasus is absurd.
              Since I respect your opinions I've reread his posts. But there is no change in my opinion. He seems to be a typical paranoid, conspiracy-obsessed, heavily shoulder-chipped Helektor-clone.

Nobody is saying all problems and tensions would dissipate by holding hands with the Azeris and Turks. But what is your alternative? Armenia can never win a military victory over Azerbaijan that will lead to the surrender of Azerbaijan, and any major victory by Azerbaijan has the strong possibility of being a catastrophic and unrecoverable defeat for Armenia (i.e the complete destruction of Nagorno Karabagh). Unless you are happy with a vast and draining arms race and a heavily fortified front line for the next 100 years, and a fingers crossed approach that no full-scale Azeri attack will ever be successful, the only credible option is serious negotiation supported by external monitoring and with any negotiated settlement protected by a cast-iron guarantee of outside intervention if it is violated. And you had better hope that that "Anglo-American design and geostrategic ambitions" is even 10% real - because if nobody cares what happens in the Caucasus, nobody will ever give that cast-iron guarantee of intervention against whoever breaks the peace. Russia does not want a negotiated peace because it likes the current stalemate and does very well out of supporting both sides. And the idiots and criminals who rule Armenia do whatever Russia wants.
              Last edited by bell-the-cat; 09-21-2013, 03:22 PM.
              Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

Originally posted by Federate View Post
                Dear Onnik's thoughts on Nzhdeh: https://twitter.com/onewmphoto/statu...31158404988928

Does he speak Armenian btw?
                Of course, the desperate situation that Armenians were in and the reasons for joining the Wehrmacht are easily forgotten by the sloganeering leftists in general. Armenian POWs fighting for the USSR were slated to be exterminated on site were it not for this.

There was another fellow from Sudan, Jack Kalpakian, who was readily labeling Nzhdeh without truly evaluating Nzhdeh's true character and role.

Nzhdeh's attitudes were anything bu racist if one were to read his extensive memoirs and those of his subordinates who later published their memoirs. Anti-nationalists have lost the ability to distinguish between nationalists and supremacists. It is part of their brainwashing. Nzhdeh was absolutely adamant about avoiding civilian massacres of Turks, and he had Yezidi troops in his legions. An "Nazi supremacist" who was defending Yezidi rights?

As to speaking Armenian: As I recall, Onnik did not back then in 1996-1997, but he learned while in Armenia. He married a local, as I mentioned, so there has to be at least working knowledge of Armenian.

Comment

Since I respect your opinions I've reread his posts. But there is no change in my opinion. He seems to be a typical paranoid, conspiracy-obsessed, heavily shoulder-chipped Helektor-clone.

Nobody is saying all problems and tensions would dissipate by holding hands with the Azeris and Turks. But what is your alternative? Armenia can never win a military victory over Azerbaijan that will lead to the surrender of Azerbaijan, and any major victory by Azerbaijan has the strong possibility of being a catastrophic and unrecoverable defeat for Armenia (i.e the complete destruction of Nagorno Karabagh). Unless you are happy with a vast and draining arms race and a heavily fortified front line for the next 100 years, and a fingers crossed approach that no full-scale Azeri attack will ever be successful, the only credible option is serious negotiation supported by external monitoring and with any negotiated settlement protected by a cast-iron guarantee of outside intervention if it is violated. And you had better hope that that "Anglo-American design and geostrategic ambitions" is even 10% real - because if nobody cares what happens in the Caucasus, nobody will ever give that cast-iron guarantee of intervention against whoever breaks the peace. Russia does not want a negotiated peace because it likes the current stalemate and does very well out of supporting both sides. And the idiots and criminals who rule Armenia do whatever Russia wants.
                  Except for the petty ax grinding up above, something for which the fellow has been repeatedly banned, he has a point about the perpetual and costly arms race due to a perpetual "warm war". The man hopes to keep on labeling "Parskahay, Hellektor like" etc, with the hope that he will be believed.

Is the feral-feline making a valid proposal? That's hardly the case. Is he simply once again repeating his usual tirades in only highlighting Armenian hypocrisy as he manufactures in his mind? Absolutely, and this behavior and response was expected the moment I placed the "high brow" posting.

External monitoring says the man. Would he care to give examples of where this has actually protected the endangered population?

By also proposing the abandonment of what truly amounts to a buffer zone, does the feral-feline propose any actions on behalf of the Anglo-American faction against the pan-Turks? Armenian strategists, experts in their field, have demonstrated that the perimeter will only increase in breadth once the buffer zone is ceded, which will make aggression much more likely.

Will the feline ever express distrust of powers that allow for a neo-Nazi prototype to fuel supremacist and genocidal behavior in the Turkic Twins? Has any Anglo-American faction or administration reprimanded the Gray Wolf party's existence, or that of the equally fascist Musavat in Azerbaijan?

I see not an inch of progress in that realm. Just the opposite is true. So far the Azeri administration is barking threats, and the Armenian expenditure is not as high as the feral-feline claims. The cost of war would be high for both sides, and perhaps that deterrent is the best guarantee right now. There is absolutely no other guarantee to the existence of Armenia as far as I can see. The "international security guarantees" are complete empty verbiage without any true preparatory actions behind them. Turkey has shown to be evermore the supporter of both pan-Turkist politik with its support for Azerbaijan. and as Islamic leader of the region with the strange coupling with the Saud, total support of Al-Qaeda in the background by way of making the Syrian border "porous" for this terrorist faction and in diplomacy as well. Turkey is showing to be an ambitious imperialist with its Syrian works of late. Turkey and Azerbaijan will break every accord, treaty, and cease fire, and the lack of a buffer zone will only exacerbate the situation, leave Armenians with even less resources and defensive capability.

Perhaps the value of feral-feline is in his involuntary role as devil's advocate and muse, since his proposals are a path to suicide for Armenians.
                  Last edited by hagopn; 09-21-2013, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Also, suppose the Armenian side ceded territory and accepted all the conditions of a peace treaty, will the Anglo-Americans (the UK, US, NZ, the "Commonwealth" in general), France, Germany, Belgium, and other countries put a ban on arms sales to Azerbaijan?

That, my friends, is seriously doubtful.

Comment

And you had better hope that that "Anglo-American design and geostrategic ambitions" is even 10% real - because if nobody cares what happens in the Caucasus, nobody will ever give that cast-iron guarantee of intervention against whoever breaks the peace. Russia does not want a negotiated peace because it likes the current stalemate and does very well out of supporting both sides. And the idiots and criminals who rule Armenia do whatever Russia wants.
                      I wanted to isolate this portion of his quote: So here it is, plain as day. "Red Russkies versus The Noble Anglo".

As I said in my original posting, the entrenchment of Russophobia, and its subset of Armenophobia, is endemic (even below the average Brit's consciousness) in the mind of the average Brit. The average Brit cannot comprehend as to why Armenians would prefer those "ugly Russkies" above them.

Thus, my original assertions are proving to be correct.

Comment

Working...
                      X