Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Turkey 2 give back land?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Turkey 2 give back land?

ben ağlardım ömür boyu ama çocuğuma da öyle orda benim gibi büyyüyen sonraki kuşakları aynen o şekilde kov onlarada yaşat diye vasiyet etmezdim. sen ermenilerin ermeni olduğu için orda olması gerektiğini savunuyosan sen zaten ırkçısın. sen dna test sonuçlarına bak bakalım türkler nereliymiş? türklerin çoüu da native ee nolucak? onlarında yeri değilmi orası?
    Yani sen utan asıl gelip türkiyeden yer alınsın diye bana saunup bide utanmaz de yazık. Ben proud Türküm tabi, neden olmiyim? ne olsamda proud olurdum bunu başkasına mı sorucam ailemle falan gurur duyup utanmayı hastamısın sen?
    Sen önce kendine ırkçı olduğunu güzel güzel kabul ettir. insanları kültürel nedenlerle ve tarih nedeniyle yerlerinden ettirmek istediğini, bunu kendi inandığın ırksal neenlerle yaptığını falan önce oturup kendi kendine kabul et, sonra da kendine sor utanmıyosun diye

Comment

Originally posted by Vagharshapat View Post
      Bütün sorunu yaratnlar sizlersiniz ama utanmadan burada proud türk diye yazmaya devam edenler de sizlersiniz. Önce biraz utanın, belki utanırsanız herşey bitecek. Evet belki bunlar gülünç birer hayal, gerçekleşmeyecek fanteziler ama yurtsuz kalmanın ne demek olduğunu, anavatanlarından kovulmanın ne demek olduğunu siz ermenilerden daha iyi bilemezsiniz. Düşün sen istanbul'dan kovulsaydın, bir ömür boyu ah istanbul'um güzel kadıköyüm taxim'im diye iç geçirip dünyanın bir köşesinde göz yaşı dökmeyecek miydin? Bu özlemi çocuklarına geçirmeyecek miydin? İşte sizde empati bu kadar. Bir de buraya gelip hala ermenilere laf soktuğunuzu zannediyorsunuz, gülünç duruma düşenler sizlersiniz. Yapmanız gereken tek şey bunu kabullenmek, bu toprak vermekten bile daha zor birşey sizin için. Çünkü kırılmaz bir ulusal bir egonuz ve kibiriniz var. Acınacak halinize oturup ağlayın...
      Hi Vagharshapat,

Since I enjoy your input in this forum, I'm disappointed to see that you are posting in Turkish. Perhaps you can translate your post for me?

Comment

he is asking me that am i now asshamed to not want tha land back to armenians and asks me "would u like it if someone would force u to move from istanbul and never go back there again?"
        and i answered that i would be so sad for sure but i wouldnt tell my grandchildren to go there and make ppl move just like what happaned to me. cause it would be the same thing.
        and armenians cant show us racial reasons for that, as turkeys ppl mostly native also. they would answer u, anatolia is mine too then.

even if turkey turks would look just like pure asian and was there actually u would still have no right to do it. cause its so racist. its racist to say ppl that u cant be here cause ur ancestors werent, u cant be power here.
        and claming cause of ppl had to move, but u guys want the same thing, ironic

Comment

Who the xxxx are you to call "racist" anyone, fascist genocide denier.

Comment

im callig the ones who think turks must move from lands and the ones who write as signature: "best turk is dead turk" --- pathetic

Comment

Originally posted by Vagharshapat View Post
              Bütün sorunu yaratnlar sizlersiniz ama utanmadan burada proud türk diye yazmaya devam edenler de sizlersiniz. Önce biraz utanın, belki utanırsanız herşey bitecek. Evet belki bunlar gülünç birer hayal, gerçekleşmeyecek fanteziler ama yurtsuz kalmanın ne demek olduğunu, anavatanlarından kovulmanın ne demek olduğunu siz ermenilerden daha iyi bilemezsiniz. Düşün sen istanbul'dan kovulsaydın, bir ömür boyu ah istanbul'um güzel kadıköyüm taxim'im diye iç geçirip dünyanın bir köşesinde göz yaşı dökmeyecek miydin? Bu özlemi çocuklarına geçirmeyecek miydin? İşte sizde empati bu kadar. Bir de buraya gelip hala ermenilere laf soktuğunuzu zannediyorsunuz, gülünç duruma düşenler sizlersiniz. Yapmanız gereken tek şey bunu kabullenmek, bu toprak vermekten bile daha zor birşey sizin için. Çünkü kırılmaz bir ulusal bir egonuz ve kibiriniz var. Acınacak halinize oturup ağlayın...
              Düşünceleri paylaşmak güzel, kimisine katılabiliriz, kimisine ise gülüp geçeriz.
              O nedenle senin yazdığın bu yazının bazılarına katılmakla birlikte, çoğuna gülüp geçiyorum.

Hiç bir toprak bir ırka ya da topluma ait değildir.Her toplum belli yerde yaşamış, kimisinde uzun kalmış ama savaşmış ve göç etmiştir. Türkler Anadolu'ya gelmiş, savaşmış, o zamanlarda bölgenin sakinlerini yerinden etmiş, öldürmüş, içine katmış ve halen sahibi olarak devam etmiştir.Aynen Che gibi bir devrimciyi çıkarmış Arjantin gibi, eski ispanyol sömürgesi olan ve halen o kültürü devam ettiren Latin Amerika gibi, Küba gibi. Dünya'ya hükmeden Amerika gibi, şu an orada yaşayan ve Türkleri vatanini işgal etmiş barbarlar olarak duyuran Ermeniler gibi ki bunlar 100 yıllık bir tarihi olan sonradan kurulma bir devletin nimetlerinden faydalanmakta ve insanlık suçu işleyen bir ülkede insanlık dersi vermeye çalışmaktadır.Yerlileri kovan Avustralya gibi, Yeni Zelanda gibi ( Bu arada Serj Tankian Yeni Zelanda gibi sonradan kurulma bir ülkenin vatandaşı olacakmış ne ironi ama) Fransız polinezyasına tatile giden Fransızlar, Surinam ve Antiller gibi sömürgelerinden gelen göçmenleri aşağılayan Hollanda gibi.

Mücadele olmasaydı, savaşlar olmasaydı tarih denen şey olmazdı. Tarihe bakıldığında sadece Türklerin değil, tüm toplumların kirli geçmişine, vahşiliklerine rastlanabilir. Eskiyi değiştiremeyeceğimize göre yeniyi oluşturmaya çalışmalıyız.Bir toprak parçasından yola çıkarak hak savunuculuğu yapacağım diye komik duruma düşmek yerine, dünya vatandaşı olmanın ve geniş düşünmenin gururunu taşımak daha iyidir.

Comment

For God's sake people this is an Armenian forum. Stop posting in turkish. You don't have to please the turk if he can't grasp another language.

Comment

Originally posted by Selpak View Post
                  @Vagharshapat As a empatic person think slowly and tell us what Turks should do in that time period? What did you do for sharing pains of Turks? Turks were majority in Erivan. Now their percentage is zero. How do you feel?

And of course tell us what makes Turkey historical Armenia without using separatist Kurdish terminology?
                  Enough is enough! I constantly tell myself to stop posting on forums yet this sort of shameless whimpering takes the better of me.

Hey Turd! Don't we have the right to less than 10% of our homeland over 90% of which you have stolen aftee nine centuries of use and abuse and genocide and trampled under your filthy cloven hoofs? Fortunately over the years I have written enough material concerning all Turd lies and prepared responses to all this kind of cliché shit in a huge mega text file (and here) in order not to waste more time typing, so Turd, read the following and get the hell out of our homeland:

Especially in the Safavid era and as the consequence of centuries long wars between Persians and Ottomans on Armenian territory, unimaginable hardship, population migrations and forced relocations resulted in inevitable demographic changes. Shah Abbas’ policy of scorched land, to cut supplies for the Ottoman army, which destroyed great parts of Armenia and especially the Araratian plains and the rich, thriving city Jugha (Julfa) in Nakhijevan, and the forced relocation of about 300,000 Armenians to Iran in 1604, which entailed many thousands of casualties and almost emptied these parts of Armenia from its natives, is one blatant, blinding fact that is not taken into account in “Azeri” history concoctions. The later settlements of mainly Muslims in those regions explain the allegations of a Muslim majority (not entirely true though) in those provinces.

Now, the “Azeri” distorians simply howl to the world, without presenting valid data of course, that Muslims outnumbered the Armenians somewhere in the 18th century, yet history does not start in that specific period. The origin of the name Yerevan goes back almost two thousand eight hundred years, precisely 782 BC, when the Armenian king Argishti I built a fortress southeast of today’s Yerevan, around the Arin-Berd hill, which he called Erebuni. One couldn’t resist the temptation to ask the “Azeri” fakers whether “Erivan” still had a majority “Azeri” Muslim population more than fourteen hundred years before Islam, almost two thousand years before the Turkic influx and twenty seven centuries before the counterfeiting of fictitious “Azerbaijan”.

Keep your bloody, genocidal paws off Yerevan!

Comment

Originally posted by Azad View Post
                    For God's sake people this is an Armenian forum. Stop posting in turkish. You don't have to please the turk if he can't grasp another language.
                    Isn't posting in Turkish grounds for banning?

...that reminds me - Turks don't even have there own alphabet. They even had to steal/borrow that too.
                    Last edited by crusader1492; 06-01-2008, 11:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by crusader1492 View Post
                      Isn't posting in Turkish grounds for banning?

...that reminds me - Turks don't even have there own alphabet. They even had to steal/borrow that too.
                      Turks have old Göktürk alphabet which is from thousands years ago. type gokturk alphabet on google. u will see our historical epics on stones in middle asia and turkology, turkish mithology, do reseach bour them. -- that grey wolf thing come from turkish mitology also, they call themselves grey wolf cause of and old turkic epic.
                      But they have forgotten their all traditions and alphabet as result of their mixings on their way and anatolia.

after islam acception turks used arab alphabet, also during ottoman. made turkish language ban in quran so we cudnt convert it to turkish. it was also ban to read it in turkish or pray in turkish.
                      After Kemals revolotion, Turks accepted Latin alphabet for Turkey Republic.
                      --- its how the process go.

armenians also didnt know their language letters during ottoman, also greeks didnt. when u built ur countries u made resourches and learnt ur historical letters and used them in education system, but Kemal didnt chhose that way. we also know our letters means (historians know) and there r ppl who understand reading them. but Kemal chose to use latin letters for turkey so we did it that way.

What we have learnt today? turks had old alphabet too but they use latin one
                      Last edited by asli; 06-01-2008, 11:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X