Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

And the Fraud Had a Name, Azerbaijan: the Real, the Fake and the Absurd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: And the Fraud Had a Name, Azerbaijan: the Real, the Fake and the Absurd

Bravo enker! Apres!
    For the first time in more than 600 years, Armenia is free and independent, and we are therefore obligated
    to place our national interests ahead of our personal gains or aspirations.

http://www.armenianhighland.com/main.html

Comment

Spread the TRUTH

Originally posted by Armanen View Post
      Bravo enker! Apres!
      Thanks for the warm words Armanen. The truth is the cure and must spread all over to destroy the Turkish cancer.

Comment

Re: Spread the TRUTH

Originally posted by Hellektor View Post
        Thanks for the warm words Armanen. The truth is the cure and must spread all over to destroy the Turkish cancer.
        Indeed! And God willing we will see it done within our lifetimes!
        For the first time in more than 600 years, Armenia is free and independent, and we are therefore obligated
        to place our national interests ahead of our personal gains or aspirations.

http://www.armenianhighland.com/main.html

Comment

It's up to us, not god

Originally posted by Armanen View Post
          Indeed! And God willing we will see it done within our lifetimes!
          Dear Armanen,

As far as the god thing goes, I really don't know. If he/she/it really exists then he/she/it has let us down countless times the last 3000 years or so.

I used to say the existence of the repugnant, destructive, two legged vermin called "Turk" precludes the existence of god, because god, if he/she/it existed, wouldn't have, couldn't have, shouldn't have created the Turk.

It is us willing! We have to act and first of all we should be united for our cause, no matter our differences of beliefs or ideologies.

An example: After all the treachery Levin did to us, the unworthy son of Richard, the fatass Raffi is prostituting to "reconcile" Levin with Serge. What is wrong with our government? Under how much pressure from Zionist/Judeo-Saxon/Eurofag world are they that they can forget all the damage?

If they cannot hang him nor put him on trial and in jail, why aren't they simply hiring someone to put a bullet in Levin's head? As long as Levin's putrid body hasn't been devoured by vultures and scavengers or isn't decomposing six feet under, there's serious danger for our threatened state. It's a matter of utmost urgency to destroy this traitor ASAP.

Comment

Originally posted by Hellektor View Post
            Dear Armanen, As far as the god thing goes, I really don't know. If he/she/it really exists then he/she/it has let us down countless times the last 3000 years or so. I used to say the existence of the repugnant, destructive, two legged vermin called "Turk" precludes the existence of god, because god, if he/she/it existed, wouldn't have, couldn't have, shouldn't have created the Turk...
            You were doing pretty good until you got off on this strange tangent. First begin searching within yourself to find God before you begin criticizing him/her/it for not getting involved in geopolitics. And who says God "created" Turks? I have yet to see Turks mentioned in any of the creation accounts... Just listen to what you are saying, Hellektor. I know you are smarter than this. Anyway, Armenians have suffered because of two fundamental reasons: 1) living in a screwed up geographic location 2) having an abundance of xxxxed up individuals (like the treasonous Levon Petrosian) throughout our history. So, I suggest you keep God out of our earthly mess (that which humanity has created) and begin thinking about how we can help the Armenia we have today prosper. And yes, as long as an individual like the cancerous filth, Levon Petrosian, remains free in Armenia the danger for us remains. However, it's quite obvious why Levon Petrosian is not being jailed or shot - he has international support and a large following within Armenia. And even here, you can't blame God.
            Մեր ժողովուրդն արանց հայրենասիրութեան այն է, ինչ որ մի մարմին' առանց հոգու:

Նժդեհ

Please visit me at my Heralding the Rise of Russia blog: http://theriseofrussia.blogspot.com/

Comment

Hellektor,

Though I have only read the first page articles (I will read the rest graduallly), I am impressed by your job. I must say it's a pretty comprehensive and informative research that you have done. And it could be translated and published in various languages; Farsi, French, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucin View Post
                Hellektor,

Though I have only read the first page articles (I will read the rest graduallly), I am impressed by your job. I must say it's a pretty comprehensive and informative research that you have done. And it could be translated and published in various languages; Farsi, French, etc.
                I agree

Comment

I'm looking for a place to host the PDF version

Originally posted by Lucin View Post
                  Hellektor,

Thanks for the kind words.

I have spent about a year and a half compiling this thing. In many sections there are translations from different languages, mainly from Farsi but also Armenian, German and Dutch.

I have thought about translating the whole thing into French, German, Dutch, etc., but for the moment I am looking for a safe place (preferable an Armenian website) to upload the PDF which also took quite sometime because I wanted it to have navigation features by adding links and bookmarks. Any suggestions are welcome.

Comment

Very through analysis well done. The term 'Azeri' is a recent invention but most people seem unaware of it. But I don't like using words like vermin to describe the Turco-Tatars. Empire builders and bullies show similar characteristics everywhere. Also remember bullies become bullies and falsifiers because someone didn't stand up to them in the past.

Comment

And the Fraud Had a Name, PDF

Here's the PDF version:

And the Fraud Had a Name, Azerbaijan: the Real the Fake and the Absurd (3.2 MB)

Since on this sort of file hosting they delete the files after a while, I'm still looking for a website (preferably an Armenian site) where I can store this file permanently (as long as the site exists).

Any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                      X