Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Kocharian: a criminal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Kocharian: a criminal?

Originally posted by Hellektor View Post
    Let me clear this up as far as I'm concerned:

Believe it or not, my sole problem is the ongoing treachery around Artsakh where not a single day goes by without some Jew or a clearly Jew created/controlled organization producing misinformation about the Artsakh issue, be it Thomas Goltz et al's (all the et al being Jews) fabrication of the insignificant Khojaly incident scam, the endless, clearly anti-Armenian “reports” by the ”International” Crisis Group and similar “NGOs”, Matthew Bryza, Brenda Shaffer, Ariel Cohen and his Heritage Foundation, crap coming from Freedom House, Radio “Liberty”, Center for This Studies, Center for That Studies, etc., to the recent garbage from the newcomer David Kramer.

It so happens that they are all Jews and it so happens that they are all after stealing territory from victorious Armenia and ceding it to the sore “Azeri” losers and perpetrators of genocide and war. I wish it were different. What can I do?
    So they happen to be Joos. Where did they get together to discuss that they are going to go through with these plans? Do they have this unconscious telephathic connection among themselves just because they are Joos that they will engage in stifling Armenia's efforts at revival? Or were they born with an innate pre-programming that they will "carry the will of the Joo"?

In either case, it is irrelevant. My number one complaint with Armenians (and this is unpopular because we all know Armenians do not like criticism, especially of the Serjik brand), that Armenians have always blamed someone other than themselves for their current historical predicament.

Why couldn't we be as successful as Joos? We are a small people, we are pretty savvy with money and bright, but it seems that if we go back to the start of the proverbial race, someone got a head start and that was because of their competence.

We can sit here and blame Joos, Turks, whatever. What's done is done. At this point, the greatest thing we can do is "damage control" because I assure you sir, we are clearly not in any position to alter the centrifugal forces of history.

There are actors and there are reactors. We are only able to react to changes created and put in praxis by forces larger and more powerful than us. Sure, we can blame away, I suppose that's one way, but that is not going to do anything.

EDIT: And suffice to say, that any Armenian, such as Kocharian or Serjik (Levon does too, don't worry), who has blood of Armenians on their hands, is far more of a detriment to Armenians, than any mythical Joo from afar who happens to throw money at "democratic elections." It was the same Armenians who sold out the wave expatriates like my grandparents and shipped them off to Siberia as traitors under Stalin. Let's cut the crap and look at ourselves first. The squabbling by the political class and their lemmings is as distasteful and detrimental to Armenian revival as this supposed mythical phantom Joo. To this day, Armenia still lacks the true "hyaser" leader that we heard and read about in folklore.
    Last edited by Anonymouse; 07-30-2008, 03:52 PM.
    Achkerov kute.

Comment

I don’t care how you call these terms (with joow or not): democracy, freedom of speech etc. What matters that they are foreign to 15 year old country and will not work over night. They don’t work even in the West. Well, relatively speaking. West labels Turkey or Georgia democratic country, but yet Armenia is third world country. It is just painfully to see some Armenians blindly spreading the BS from foreign sponsored papers. I say ban all those papers in Armenia. Block the stupid radio liberty. All they do praise traitor LTP, and try to undermine RQ or SS. Some people in Armenia are just not ready to take that crap. Es andzamb gitem shaterin vor inch vor lsum en dursits havatimen. Kopit asats, otaramaol en. And all those that are putting the signature under letter to take Robert to Hague, the military criminal court, are idiots. All they do send the message to the azerqaquns saying if we don’t give a crap, why should you.

Comment

Hayere enthanrabes mishd odaramol en tejpaxdapar. Azkayin degaroutyun e yev ella endaniknere ners (odar harse aveli ge badvevi kan te Hay harse) gam te odar ourish azkere mishd aveli ge badvevin mer Hayeroun goghme kan te merine. Azkayin meds degaroutyun e ays.

Lav... togh vor arkilen "garbage" esvads lourere; ellan anonk terterov yev gam heradesilov. Arten ge pave vor hos Amerigayi mech vorkan choosenites-neroun lourere medig genenk miyayn.

Comment

Armenians have rarely been united, as Armenian pointed out in another thread, there are many "proud" Armenians, but not enough patriotic Armenians. With that said the problem is and has never been one dimensional, the "joo phantom" as you like to call it, is very real and what I, Hellektor, and others are trying to point out is that we must realize who and what is behind levin and co. Soros is a name that pops up often, and frankly I think he is a frontman, just like the rothschilds and the other favorite boogie men of anti zionists. But to overlook that there is an agenda against Armenia, and other nations who do not fit this neo liberal game plan aka modern day imperialism is just as ignorant as overlooking the flaws within the Armenian national character.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to connect the dots and see that historically revolutions have been top down, not bottom up as they like to pretend in history class, and that too many of the anti-Armenian spokesmen are either outright joos or zionist sympathizers. And for the record, I realize there are joos who speak out against the racism of other joos and of zionism, which even the un has called a racist ideology. Therefore this is more an anti zionist feeling within me, and I assume others, then an anti joo one.
          For the first time in more than 600 years, Armenia is free and independent, and we are therefore obligated
          to place our national interests ahead of our personal gains or aspirations.

http://www.armenianhighland.com/main.html

Comment

Originally posted by To_Es_El_Qo View Post
            I don’t care how you call these terms (with joow or not): democracy, freedom of speech etc. What matters that they are foreign to 15 year old country and will not work over night. They don’t work even in the West. Well, relatively speaking. West labels Turkey or Georgia democratic country, but yet Armenia is third world country. It is just painfully to see some Armenians blindly spreading the BS from foreign sponsored papers. I say ban all those papers in Armenia. Block the stupid radio liberty. All they do praise traitor LTP, and try to undermine RQ or SS. Some people in Armenia are just not ready to take that crap. Es andzamb gitem shaterin vor inch vor lsum en dursits havatimen. Kopit asats, otaramaol en. And all those that are putting the signature under letter to take Robert to Hague, the military criminal court, are idiots. All they do send the message to the azerqaquns saying if we don’t give a crap, why should you.
            This is childish. Question all received reality, not just the ones you feel uncomfortable with or disagree. How do you know what your government tells you is the truth? You don't, any more than those who oppose you know with certainty that what are agreeing with is propaganda from the other side.

A free society, cannot be premised on restrictions on expression and speech. And if you have studied thermodynamics, you know that under chaos theory, all systems move toward disorder, in other words, the more complex, organized or centralized a system becomes, it becomes equally less decentralized and unstable.

You cannot have absolute power without it crumbling (look at the Soviet Union as the most egregious example, and China, in order to avoid this, had to institute some liberalized policies to prevent it experiencing the same fate). Time and again history has proven that despotic, authoritarian regimes premised on brute force and suppression fail, and create miserable conditions for their people.

Promoting a culture of natural aristocracy and enlightenment, is different than promoting democracy. I loathe democracy, but at the same time, I do not loathe free speech. What you are proposing is straight up Stalinism. Get out.
            Achkerov kute.

Comment

I don't see el qo supporting stalinism, I see him realizing that there is no trully free nation in the world, that great powers use ideas such as democracy, human rights, freedom of speech, etc. to gain a foothold and eventually control the decision makers of smaller/weaker nations. History has also shown that no system is perfect and everything that has a beginning also has an end. If there are enough factors lined up against a system, be it the best ever, that system will fail, it doesn't matter how free or fair it is.
              For the first time in more than 600 years, Armenia is free and independent, and we are therefore obligated

Comment

Originally posted by Armanen View Post
                Armenians have rarely been united, as Armenian pointed out in another thread, there are many "proud" Armenians, but not enough patriotic Armenians. With that said the problem is and has never been one dimensional, the "joo phantom" as you like to call it, is very real and what I, Hellektor, and others are trying to point out is that we must realize who and what is behind levin and co. Soros is a name that pops up often, and frankly I think he is a frontman, just like the rothschilds and the other favorite boogie men of anti zionists. But to overlook that there is an agenda against Armenia, and other nations who do not fit this neo liberal game plan aka modern day imperialism is just as ignorant as overlooking the flaws within the Armenian national character.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to connect the dots and see that historically revolutions have been top down, not bottom up as they like to pretend in history class, and that too many of the anti-Armenian spokesmen are either outright joos or zionist sympathizers. And for the record, I realize there are joos who speak out against the racism of other joos and of zionism, which even the un has called a racist ideology. Therefore this is more an anti zionist feeling within me, and I assume others, then an anti joo one.
                That there is an "agenda" is not a secret. All nations have powerful elites and who collaborate behind scenes and who have "agendas." Carroll Quigley spoke of an Anglo-American establishment. That's no secret. He spoke of the Round Table organization. There are many "secret societies" that operate behind the scenes that we are not aware of - Trilateral Commission started by Brzezinski who is of all people Obama's advisor, the Council on Foreign Relations, etc. The latter produces a publication entitled "Foreign Affairs." www.foreignaffairs.org

I assure you, it's not like Armenia is on the top list of the conspiracy-minded that they wake up one day and say, "Well, that pesky little country is TRULY what is standing in the way for our global domination when our goals will be realized." *evil laugh* There are interests that are direct, indirect, coincidental, appurtent, etc.

There is no unified conspiracy. Society, and the world, is far too complex to harbor such a conspiracy. I used believe in alot of conspiracy (I still do in some), but there are just as many power groups aligned against each other, as aligned against those who pose a danger to their power. Conspiracy is about secrecy, and planning, and implementing. Not all plans go accordingly, and things change. There are too many unexpected variables and circumstances in a world of complexity (to borrow from thermodynamics) for there to be this one giant monolothic conspiracy of Joo bankers who just continuously undermine poor old Armenia because that's their biggest worry!

Joos have a very real influence in many Western governments. That is a given. However, to pretend that this influence is somehow the end all of all things and that behind every corner and political maneuver lurks a Joo banker is just idiocy and paranoia.
                Achkerov kute.

Comment

Originally posted by Mouse
                  There is no unified conspiracy. Society, and the world, is far too complex to harbor such a conspiracy. I used believe in alot of conspiracy (I still do in some), but there are just as many power groups aligned against each other, as aligned against those who pose a danger to their power. Conspiracy is about secrecy, and planning, and implementing. Not all plans go accordingly, and things change. There are too many unexpected variables and circumstances in a world of complexity (to borrow from thermodynamics) for there to be this one giant monolothic conspiracy of Joo bankers who just continuously undermine poor old Armenia because that's their biggest worry!

Joos have a very real influence in many Western governments. That is a given. However, to pretend that this influence is somehow the end all of all things and that behind every corner and political maneuver lurks a Joo banker is just idiocy and paranoia.

I agree with that, and I know there are many elite factions all over the world and each with their own agenda's sometimes they work together when their goals are the same other times they are at each others throats. I never once said or believed there to be a worldwide cabal, especially one directed at Armenia. I also believe that chaos does reign supreme and this is prehaps why even the ancient mystery schools (not to mention the major world religions) recognized this and talked a lot about it.

Because of its strategic location Armenia has always been given more attention than a country of its size would normally get, and in modern times with the great struggle to control the natural resources of the Near East and Central Asia (Armenia lying at the apex of both), it's not suprising that Armenia gets more attention (the bad kind) then say another country with similar stats. Once again my point was never to blame all joos, or to even suggest there is a worldwide cabal, just that various forces from the outside have been and are behind levin and co. We can argue about what group(s) are behind levin but I think it is clear he is a tool of outside forces.

Comment

Originally posted by Armanen View Post

You're on target Armanen!!! There certainly is an agenda against Armenia. Simply that the so called Zionist Joos are on the turks' and the azerkakas' side and want them either to diminish our entire entity or make us as small and as helpless as possible. That's exactly what their so called malicious and malignant agenda is all about.

And yes, when I was speaking about the Joos, it was about the Zionist Joos who choose to hide beneath a so called word they adopted "democracy". Yet Israel in their shortest history of existence as a nation broke the most rules in the U.N.'s history. If anyone in here is in doubt, they can check them out.
                    Last edited by Anoush; 07-30-2008, 05:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Anoush View Post
                      You're on target Armanen!!! There certainly is an agenda against Armenia. Simply that the so called Zionist Joos are on the turks' and the azerkakas' side and want them either to diminish our entire entity or make us as small and as helpless as possible. That's exactly what their so called malicious and malignant agenda is all about.

And yes, when I was speaking about the Joos, it was about the Zionist Joos who choose to hide beneath a so called word they adopted "democracy". Yet Israel in their shortest history of existence as a nation broke the most rules in the U.N.'s history.
                      Oh noes! The Zionists! What ever shall we do!

Last edited by Anonymouse; 07-30-2008, 05:18 PM.
                      Achkerov kute.

Comment

Working...
                      X