Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Kocharian: a criminal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Kocharian: a criminal?

Originally posted by Anonymouse View Post
    Oh noes! The Joos! What ever shall we do!

I don't know Anon; but we simply didn't say the Joos rather the Zionists.

Comment

Originally posted by Anoush View Post
      I don't know Anon; but we simply didn't say the Joos rather the Zionists.
      Okay. I've edited my post accordingly.
      Achkerov kute.

Comment

Anonymouse:
        I said relatively speaking. You are comparing apples to oranges. We are talking about young and week country that has been kneeled for centuries, has been under soviet ruling most of the last century, distractive earthquake, victorious war against well equipped and over numbered army, overcome hunger, cold and darkness (courtesy of Levon, Vanik and company). You cant expect the quick turn around. The progress that Armenia made is unimaginable, but it is not quiet there to sustain organized anti-Armenian propaganda. People that whine about Robert forgot the hell they were leaving in. There were absolutely no opposition news sources. If you dare to say something about Vano, Levon or any other from HHS, you would end up in the Koshi gakhut, if you are lucky or dead. I’ll say this again, the progress is incredible, even from the ‘freedom of speech’ stand pint. I know there will be a freak that will say: what about A1+. I'd say, why there isn’t publicly transmitted Cuban, Chinese, Russian or Venezuelan channels in US?

What I’m saying is you can't force things, give it the time and so called democracy will come. Give the guy a chance to do his job.

Comment

So they happen to be Joos. Where did they get together to discuss that they are going to go through with these plans? Do they have this unconscious telephathic connection among themselves just because they are Joos that they will engage in stifling Armenia's efforts at revival? Or were they born with an innate pre-programming that they will "carry the will of the Joo"?
          I was going to stop writing on this board when I saw your “last warning” (your first ever post directed at me) and the rude tone of it. My last post, as the quote shows, was in response to an earlier post of yours which I considered was somehow addressing me as well. This last post of yours assumes that although you impolitely told me to get lost and shut the fuck up in the previous one, you still expect a reply.

I will try to make this as short as possible, but there's so much that needs to be cleared up that I'm afraid I'm going to be glued in front of my PC monitor for the coming couple of hours, damn! However, I do hope you will not jump to conclusions before having read the whole thing.

Where shall I start? Anonymouse, you seem to be someone with a substantial knowledge about the political issues, yet it is astounding how much fallacious argumentation you use in your posts. I am truly amazed, this doesn't become you. I know I might sound bitter, sarcastic, embittered to some but have you ever tried to read my posts in a tongue-in-cheek manner? I have had this problem with the mods of other boards as well and almost invariably it has been on the subject of the holy, self-chosen J people.

What's this panic for? Where does it all come from? I am certain you guys are not paid by some phantom J organization and I am almost certain this canonization of the holy J people has been achieved through their grip on the media and the entertainment industry, hence, the shaping of the “morality” and taboos of the inhabitants of the land of opportunities, mainly with the melodramatic tales of whatever happened or did not happen in WWII.

Incidentally, have you ever seen a WWII Hollywood movie where they as much as mention the bravery of the Armenians, the 60 generals in the highest ranks of the Soviet army, the 600,000 recruits, half of which perished (making it the loss of 10% of the already destroyed nation and the loss of almost the entirety of the able-bodied persons), the presence and bravery of Armenians on all fronts, the fact that 10 Armenian generals took part in the raid on Berlin, that the first army that reached there and the only Soviet one were Armenians who danced the Bertapar and Kochari in front of the Reichstag... Why don't they?

To the issue: how many times shall I repeat that I believe our most important issue is neither the recognition of the AG, nor the economic hardship in Armenia, nor the political “repression” there, nor whether Robert “stole” a few thousands of dollars or not, not even the issue of the self-determination of the people of Artsakh.

Our most important issue is that of the liberated territories around the artificially “Azeri” drawn NKAO, historically part of Artsakh province, which is the center of ALL the reports, newspaper articles, NGO assessments, “negotiations”, “Azeri” warmongering, the BTC, the Baku-Erzerum, the Kars-Akhalkalak-Baku, etc. projects, the Levin colorful “revolution” affair, the Eurofag demeaning resolutions 1609, 1620, etc., the constituent parts of this psychological warfare.

They all want ONLY one thing: the ceding of the seven alleged “Azeri” districts to the sore fucking “Azeri” losers and perpetrators of genocide and war. This is the continuation of the Armenian Genocide, the continuation of the destruction of Armenia, the continuation of the pan-Turkist delirium. The “Azeri” parasites, having lost on the battleground will not let go of what has never, ever been part of their fake country even when they lose the war, still, they are so shamelessly brazen that they have the nerve to demand even Yerevan, Siunik and Sevan, i.e. they want everything despite their defeat.

I will give only one example of how someone who by sheer chance is a Jew exercises his influence in the US administration, to distort the facts, trample upon the law of the land of the United States of America, in order to help their Turk kin in the issue.

Daniel Fried, Assistant Secretary, Bureau of European and Eurasian Affairs, is pretty well known to all of us. Also, his blatantly pro-Turk, anti-Armenian braying should not be a secret to the average Armenian writing on such forums.

This piece of shit is the piece of shit who is directly responsible for the sacking of John Evans and the void it has caused for such a long time.

Recently, he allowed his worthless self to tell Armenia to accept the present, illegal border between Turkey and Armenia, literally, “Armenia must be ready to... disavow any claim on the territory of modern Turkey.”

This is in brutal violation of US law concerning the delineation of the border according to the sole internationally valid document, part of the law of the land of the US, i.e. the Wilson Arbitration. Check this, from “Democratic Party Platform of 1924”; search for Lausanne Treaty.

I could go on for days, posting similar cases in all imaginable fields where an incidental Jew takes themselves for god and issues orders, distorts facts, fabricates fairy tales to force Armenia to forget about justice and what rightly belongs to them.

Your first fallacy here is that you assume that unless they gather together and decide they are going to discredit/weaken/demonize Armenia, the accidental fact that all this sort of garbage thrown at us has a Jew behind it should not be addressed, as if it were like the case of a black man, an Armenian or an immigrant committing a crime, the PC code demands that the race/nationality/religion of the perpetrator not be revealed. This has nothing to do with it.

What Daniel Fried is doing here comes from the centuries old Turk/Jew ties, where this filth hiding behind his position in the US admin, allows himself to violate the US law and eat shit that's too big for his stinking muzzle.

Your second fallacy is that you firmly believe whoever mentions this, believes in some conspiracy theory where all the Zionists gathered together and decided to destroy Armenia. If I mention the fact that he is Jew, I am the bad guy, the Nazi/Hitler/Anti-“Semite”, though I emphatically assert that I have no other problem with the Jews and in fact I admire dozens of great authors, actors, directors, conductors, pianists, violinists and other musicians, etc., etc. of Jew origin and above all I wish that someday they would rename the (Armenian hating) Pushkin Square in Yerevan into Morgenthau, name a street or square after Franz Werfel, Raphael Lemkin and all the other Jew and Gentile greats to who we are eternally indebted.

The reason I mention that such a person is Jew is because I want to send a warning to all, in the limits of what's available to me, in this case such message boards, and to the eventual Jew who tries to slander Armenians to back off and stop screwing with what's none of their business. Clearly, Daniel Fried is not acting according to the interests of the American nation, but that of the state of Israel which considers Turkey its number one ally.

In either case, it is irrelevant.
          False! It is damn relevant and if you read the preceding section you must know my reasons.

My number one complaint with Armenians (and this is unpopular because we all know Armenians do not like criticism, especially of the Serjik brand), that Armenians have always blamed someone other than themselves for their current historical predicament.
          This confirms that you do not read my posts and only type Jew in the search box of your browser to see where I broke the holy law and crossed the line. This out of context, selective reading of my posts gives you a false picture of my views, a fact that's blatant in this branding of me a Serjik devotee. I am not! And whoever has not yet seen what a dangerous, treacherous, miserable, criminal, chickenshit, lying fuck Levin is, they must be complete imbeciles.

I would have voted for Vahan had I been a citizen of our ancestral homeland and I have severely criticized the present government, their doglike slavery to the hypocritical Russians, in fact in the last post I cited the treachery and muck-up of our nakharars in 428 which cost us the loss of our independence until 885. You clearly missed this criticism of ourselves, so much the blood in your eyes seeing my rather comical references to Jewmockracy, Jewman rights etc., had made you blind. Yet you do not see an Israel can bomb innocent civilians in Lebanon, turn it into rubble and escape from the mildest admonition in the UN because the United Slaves of Israel crushes it under its heavy veto paw, eliminating any chance of such mild criticism ever in the UN.

Why couldn't we be as successful as Joos? We are a small people, we are pretty savvy with money and bright, but it seems that if we go back to the start of the proverbial race, someone got a head start and that was because of their competence.

We can sit here and blame Joos, Turks, whatever. What's done is done. At this point, the greatest thing we can do is "damage control" because I assure you sir, we are clearly not in any position to alter the centrifugal forces of history.

There are actors and there are reactors. We are only able to react to changes created and put in praxis by forces larger and more powerful than us. Sure, we can blame away, I suppose that's one way, but that is not going to do anything.
          Typical fallacies with grains of truth in it! I don't care how successful Jews are. Serves them right and let it be! Let those who deserve, reap the fruit of success. It is unbelievably, astonishingly, mind bogglingly shocking how you want to see the Jewness of these successful people, yet you would pull out your own eyes to avoid seeing the Jewness of those who are screwing us.

EDIT: And suffice to say, that any Armenian, such as Kocharian or Serjik (Levon does too, don't worry), who has blood of Armenians on their hands, is far more of a detriment to Armenians, than any mythical Joo from afar who happens to throw money at "democratic elections." It was the same Armenians who sold out the wave expatriates like my grandparents and shipped them off to Siberia as traitors under Stalin. Let's cut the crap and look at ourselves first. The squabbling by the political class and their lemmings is as distasteful and detrimental to Armenian revival as this supposed mythical phantom Joo. To this day, Armenia still lacks the true "hyaser" leader that we heard and read about in folklore.
          I have criticized and I will criticize, as everybody else here has and does, ourselves, yet I will mention the Jewness of pieces of shit or their misleadingly named organizations, which I believe is my right in order to show that I want the Jews who are after screwing us to back off, with albeit very limited resources at my disposal. My whole point is that we have to get the upper hand in this dirty, psychological war which we are miserably losing. We need to be more aggressive and I won't respect the holiness of a certain self-deified group if they stand in the way of justice.

You are free to tell me to get lost and I will, yet I'll always find a place where I'll continue doing this which I believe we all should do to make our voices heard in more influential Armenian circles to force those slanderers to pull their noses out of our business.

Comment

Anonymouse, I am sorry but I have to say that you are very uneducated about Jooish involvement in all of the world's conflicts past, present and future.

The Rise of the Jooish-American Diarchy

Courtesy of the Jooish-American Tridaily

HYMIETOWN, NY - Consider for a moment these two Joos. Paul Simon and Art Garfunkel may seem to be two harmless Joos but are actually responsible for most of the world's current conflicts. These are just some of their suspicious Jooish activities:
            • Board of Directors of the Jooish World Congress
            • Both are 33rd degree Freemasons
            • Complicity in the creation of the "State of Israel"
            • Both are Elders of Zion
            • Paul Simon's guitar is reportedly a Orthodox Rabbi Kabbalist that directly supports Jooish terrorism
            • Communism

As you can see these two Joos must be stopped at all costs!!!!! Argghhhhh!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hellektor View Post
              and the rude tone of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Anoush View Post
                Hayere enthanrabes mishd odaramol en tejpaxdapar. Azkayin degaroutyun e yev ella endaniknere ners (odar harse aveli ge badvevi kan te Hay harse) gam te odar ourish azkere mishd aveli ge badvevin mer Hayeroun goghme kan te merine. Azkayin meds degaroutyun e ays...
                Համաձայն եմ քեզ հետ Անուշ: Ոչ միայն օտարամոլ ենք այլ նաեւ «հետամնած» չտես ժողովուրդ ենք դարձել որ տառապում ենք ցածր մակարդակի ինքնավստահութիւնից: Դրա փայլուն ապացոյցը արտացոլվում է այս կայքում որոշ «վէճերի» մէջ:
                Անձամբ՝ միշտ անտարբեր կամ չէզօք մոտեցում եմ ունեցել հրեայ անհատների (լինի խանութբան կամ հարեւան եւ այլն) նկատմամ առօրեայ երբեմնի հանդիպելիս: Բայց շատ հետաքրքիր նրբութիւններ եմ նկատել այստեղ որ ինձ ավելի զգայուն է դարձրել որոշ խնդիրների նկատմամբ: Անհասկանելի է թէ ինչո՞ւ հրէական կեղծ, անբարոյական, սադրիչ եւ հակահայկական քաղաքականութեան իրականութիւնը քննադատելը վրդովմունք է պատճառում մեր հայերին: Չէի տեսել դա: Ուղղակի հիանալի է... ապշեցուցիչ է... Մի հատ էլ նայենք իրենց կայքերոմ, մամուլում եւ այլուր տեսնենք ինչ մոտեցում ունեն մեր ժողովրդի նկատմամբ եւ հայկական հարցերի վերաբերեալ... Բնականաբար խոսքս չի վերաբերում բարի հրեայ անհատներին որ երեւի մի փոքրամասնութիւն են կազմում եւ ընդհանրապէս ձայն չունեն:

George Soros, is a Jooish billionaire, yes. But he has also been critical of Israel, the Bush government and the Sharon government. How can you connect him to the agents of Zionism and Mossad aside from a baseless article that parrots claims of him financing this or that. His history of being an open speculator is notoriously known. All you have to do is read Wikipedia for god's sake. It's not like this is any esoteric information.
                Are you that naïve? He has been critical of the Israeli state. So…? Words do not hurt but actions do matter... and they do hurt. The infamous colour revolutions he orchestrated in Ukraine or Georgia are directly in tune with Zionist-run America's interests in the region, therefore Israel's… now he can go criticize the Zionist state for all I care.
                Last edited by Lucin; 07-31-2008, 10:28 AM.

Comment

Lucin jan, shad lav hasganoum em bolore yev empernoum em liovin inchbes vor ints kach haydni e te toun el empernoum es nouynaneman, inchbes nayev Armanene, Hellektore yev ourishner. Sagayn ints shad vaxetsenoum e ays arevmedyan ashxarhi yev Zionistnerou getsvadske mer Hayasdani verapermamp. Shad vaxenoumem vorovhedev goshd iraganoutyounnere hasganoum em yev leriv ints dexretsenoum e. Inchbes vor meg yeridasart me vereve esav, shad lav genen vor Hayasdani mech getsenen arevmedian revolucion hanogh tertere yev heradesilnere gam radiogayannere. Asiga irabes garevor em hamaroum vor gergin chi gergnevi revolucion mer hayrenikoum yev aba Georgia-i neman irents ouzadsin bes ouzoum en vor mer Artsaxian hoghere yed dank seriga azeri yote kelxani djivaghneroun yev gam vad turkin.
                  Last edited by Anoush; 07-31-2008, 12:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucin View Post
                    Համաձայն եմ քեզ հետ Անուշ: Ոչ միայն օտարամոլ ենք այլ նաեւ «հետամնած» չտես ժողովուրդ ենք դարձել որ տառապում ենք ցածր մակարդակի ինքնավստահութիւնից: Դրա փայլուն ապացոյցը արտացոլվում է այս կայքում որոշ «վէճերի» մէջ:
                    Անձամբ՝ միշտ անտարբեր կամ չէզօք մոտեցում եմ ունեցել հրեայ անհատների (լինի խանութբան կամ հարեւան եւ այլն) նկատմամ առօրեայ երբեմնի հանդիպելիս: Բայց շատ հետաքրքիր նրբութիւններ եմ նկատել այստեղ որ ինձ ավելի զգայուն է դարձրել որոշ խնդիրների նկատմամբ: Անհասկանելի է թէ ինչո՞ւ հրէական կեղծ, անբարոյական, սադրիչ եւ հակահայկական քաղաքականութեան իրականութիւնը քննադատելը վրդովմունք է պատճառում մեր հայերին: Չէի տեսել դա: Ուղղակի հիանալի է... ապշեցուցիչ է... Մի հատ էլ նայենք իրենց կայքերոմ, մամուլում եւ այլուր տեսնենք ինչ մոտեցում ունեն մեր ժողովրդի նկատմամբ եւ հայկական հարցերի վերաբերեալ... Բնականաբար խոսքս չի վերաբերում բարի հրեայ անհատներին որ երեւի մի փոքրամասնութիւն են կազմում եւ ընդհանրապէս ձայն չունեն:

Are you that naïve? He has been critical of the Israeli state. So…? Words do not hurt but actions do matter... and they do hurt. The infamous colour revolutions he orchestrated in Ukraine or Georgia are directly in tune with Zionist-run America's interests in the region, therefore Israel's… now he can go criticize the Zionist state for all I care.
                    If I were you, I'd choose my words carefully. I'm tired of you guys whining and posting a bunch of unsubstantiated crap and whining about the International Joo.

We get the point, Joos have alot of influence and ya ya, get over it. You think I don't know this? I was reading about this when you were in your AYF camp teaching kids how to make water balloons. If you're going to call me naive (which I assure you I'm not, but it's all a matter of perspective, right?) at least do so more subtly. Your obsession with every thing Joo related is unhealthy. You need to focus on what is the helm.

I never denied these things by the way, I just think the Serjiks faction is blowing it out of proportion. Nor have I exclaimed any support for the Levonistas (with whom I entirely disagree).

You need to find other topics to talk about as opposed to every third word being about Joo. It reflects poorly on the quality of posting. This isn't even my rule, this was the admins request. Be happy I have not enforced it to the "t".
                    Achkerov kute.

Comment

Originally posted by Mher Hzor
                      Hellektor nails it on the head,it is not some random joo bullxxxx, it is a organised and calculated attempt at world domination by prozionists.
                      Dear Mher,

Thanks for the pat.

Once more: believe me, I don't care about their supposed attempt at world domination. I only want those Jews who disseminate misinformation about Artsakh to force Armenia to cede the liberated (historically/legally/morally Armenian) territories to the sore “Azeri” losers to back off, pull their noses out of what's none of their damn business and mind their own Shoa business. That's all! Believe me.

Comment

Working...
                      X