Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Armenia and the information war

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Armenia and the information war

Originally posted by Gavur View Post
    I have no respect left for PanARMENIAN.Net after this article.They were shakey in the past but now this does it .Why don't we call them the Pan Russian. nyet?
    They became like the Azeris press, and affording them some credibility now for the first time.This is BS
    What's wrong with PanArmenian.Net? They are doing an excellent job exposing "azeri" propaganda.
    Azerbaboon: 9.000 Google hits and counting!

Comment

Did you read the article?that is supposed to be a response to the Azeri media claim that Armenia only received 43 votes and that wasnt enough to even make 1 point.Pan-Am responds with an Azeri style twist.
      "All truth passes through three stages:
      First, it is ridiculed;
      Second, it is violently opposed; and
      Third, it is accepted as self-evident."

Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Comment

Originally posted by Gavur View Post
        Did you read the article?that is supposed to be a response to the Azeri media claim that Armenia only received 43 votes and that wasnt enough to even make 1 point.Pan-Am responds with an Azeri style twist.
        The article you quoted by Armtown isn't about a response to the alleged 43 votes, it's about new accusations by the "azeris" that Armenia's song "Jan jan" was copied off an "azerbaijani" song. See the YouTube video ninetoyadome posted. As for the alleged 43 votes, it does not matter the number (even if it may not be true). The response should be that it cheated regardless of the number of votes and per rules should be banned from Eurovision or at least disqualified.

PanArmenian.net does a good job of providing us with brief and to the point articles, usually countering "azeri" attacks from day.az news source. However, a response should be coming not from a news source but by official Yerevan. Day.az is the mouthpiece of official Kaku.
        Azerbaboon: 9.000 Google hits and counting!

Comment

Originally posted by Federate View Post
          The article you quoted by Armtown isn't about a response to the alleged 43 votes, it's about new accusations by the "azeris" that Armenia's song "Jan jan" was copied off an "azerbaijani" song. See the YouTube video ninetoyadome posted. As for the alleged 43 votes, it does not matter the number (even if it may not be true). The response should be that it cheated regardless of the number of votes and per rules should be banned from Eurovision or at least disqualified.

PanArmenian.net does a good job of providing us with brief and to the point articles, usually countering "azeri" attacks from day.az news source. However, a response should be coming not from a news source but by official Yerevan. Day.az is the mouthpiece of official Kaku.
          the funny thing is the two songs dont even sound a like. did u watch the youtube video? they were completely different. i read someplace that Lebanon had done the same to Israel and they got banned for 2-3 years, hopefully azeris will be banned for 2-3 years.

Comment

my friend just showed me this:

«Անհայտ անձինք վճարել են բելառուս ուսանողներին, որպեսզի վերջիններս քվեարկեն Ադրբեջանի օգտին, և նույնիսկ նրանց ավտոբուսներով հասցրել են լիտվա-բելառուսական սահման: Համաձայն «Եվրառադիոյի» հաշվարկների` նման ակցիայի համար ծախսվել է մոտ 55 միլիոն ռուբլի:

Ինչպես հաղորդում է belaruspartisan.org-ը, Մինսկի տարբեր ավտոկայաններից վարձակալվել է 10 ավտոբուս: Դրանցով ուսանողներին տեղափոխել են բելառուսա-լիտվական սահման: Այնտեղ ոսանողները նախ Ադրբեջանի ներկայացուցիչների օգտին քվեարկել են բելառուսական սիմ-քարտերից, իսկ հետո` նրանց բաժանել են լիտվական սիմ-քարտեր, և նրանք քվեարկել են ևս մեկ անգամ:

Այսելը և Արաշն իրենց «Always» երգով Բելառուսից ստացան 10 բալ, իսկ Լիտվայից` 5: Բելառուսում Ադրբեջանն իր ստացած բալերով առաջ անցավ նույնիսկ Ռուսաստանից:

Մինսկի ավտոկայաններում հաստատում են այս տեղեկատվությունը: Ավտոբուսները պատվիրվել ոչ թե մեկ, այլ մի քանի ավտոկայաններից: Եվ դրանք բոլորը շարժվել են Լիտվայի սահմանի ուղղությամբ: Այնտեղ կանգնել են մոտ 20 րոպե և հետո հետ վերադարձել Մինսկ:

Վարորդները խոստովանել են, որ «մասնակիցներից» յուրաքանչյուրին կազմակերպիչներն իրենց աչքի առջև վճարել են 100 հազար ռուբլի:

«Եվրառադիոն» հաշվարկել է, որ 10 ավտոբուսների վարձակալության վրա ծախսվել է 10 միլիոն ռուբլի: Եթե յուրաքանչյուր ավտոբուսում եղել է մոտ 45 մարդ, ապա ընդհանուր առմամբ ակցիայի մասնակիցներին վճարվել է 45 միլիոն ռուբլի: Արդյունքում ստացվում է 55 միլիոն ռուբլի։

Վարորդները խոստովանել են, որ դրանում ոչ մի տարօրինակ բան չեն տեսնում: Նրանց խոսքերով` այսպես է լինում բոլոր «Եվրատեսիլների» ժամանակ, միայն մեկ տարբերությամբ. երկիրը, որի համար քվեարկում են «ճանապարհորդները», ամեն տարի տարբեր է լինում:

«Անհայտ անձինք վճարել են բելառուս ուսանողներին, որպեսզի վերջիններս քվեարկեն Ադրբեջանի օգտին, և նույնիսկ նրանց ավտոբուսներով...»

apparently azeris paid off some belarussians and latvians to vote for them, 55 million ruble. belarus gave them a 10 and latvia 5. azeri just love to cheat.

Comment

Originally posted by Federate View Post

Sorry my mistake,I was commenting on this stupid article,

Eurovision 2009: Baku confessed to Azeris’ voting for Armenia

/PanARMENIAN.Net/ Baku finally acknowledged that sisters Inga and Anush Arshakyans received certain number of votes from Azerbaijan during Eurovision 2009 contest. After several days of negation, Turkish Public TV finally confessed that 43 people in the country had voted for Armenia.

As reported by Azeri Internet users, the screen part displaying number for voting in favor of Armenian singers was closed during TV transmission of the song contest.
              "All truth passes through three stages:
              First, it is ridiculed;
              Second, it is violently opposed; and
              Third, it is accepted as self-evident."

Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Comment

• The whole irony of it

Originally posted by ninetoyadome View Post
                EUROVISION PASSIONS STILL RAGING, BAKU CLAIMS SONGS NOW

Azeri media is circulating rumors that Inga & Anush Arshakyans’ song composed by Mane Hakobyan is “copied off from Tofik Kuliyev’s ‘Nakhijevani’ song.”
                Nakhijevani’ song! The self-righteousness! The whole irony of it! Makes me sick...

The savage, genocidal barbarians have illegally stolen our Nakhijevan after a bestial sodomy fest between the Jew Tatar monster Lenin and the genocidal bandit doenmeh Jew Kemal in 1921, they have wiped the Armenian population out and that in Soviet “brotherhood of nations” era and have destroyed 27,000 Armenian monuments spread all over it, yet they are so infinitely shameless to dare to throw up such accusation.

The whole irony of it, the nerve of a cultureless, culture destroying, culture stealing Mongolo-Tatar invading occupiers! What “Azeri” song? Where do the rhythms and melodies of those supposed “Azeri” songs come from? What's Turkish about their “music” besides the wailing in cacophonous Mongol gibberish on top of their from Armenians, Iranians, Arabs, Greeks, east European stolen mongrel concoction of music?

Comment

This is probably the wrong place to post this but i didnt know where else to post this.

Latest Azerbaijani Slander and Démarche
                  03:24 PM | TODAY | POLITICS

Oslo, Norway-Stepan Safarian, member of the Heritage Party's parliamentary faction, who recently replaced Heritage's founder Raffi K. Hovannisian at the Armenian National Assembly's delegation to the NATO Parliamentary Assembly (NATO PA), was in the Norwegian capital Oslo from May 23 to 26, where he participated in the spring session of NATO PA.

On May 23, Stepan Safarian attended the session of NATO PA's Defence and Security Commission. Heritage's MP offered comments and put forth queries specifically during the discussions devoted to Afghanistan and, subsequently, to the threats which the women and young girls face in times of military conflicts and post-conflict situations. In her remarks, Malahat Ibrahimkizi, the member of Azerbaijan's associated delegation to NATO PA, made a "smooth" transition from the issue of violations against the women and young girls in the conflict zones to the Karabagh conflict and made slanderous accusations against Armenia. She argued that Armenia was the aggressor, that twenty percent of Azerbaijan was under occupation, and that there were one million Azerbaijani refugees. And offering his comments on the topic of discussion, Stepan Safarian noted: "I deeply regret that I must commence my remarks by responding to the slanders made by my distinguished Azerbaijani colleague. I was preparing to deliver an altogether different speech, but now I am obliged to start my words from this issue. I understand that my Azerbaijani colleagues have a task given to them by their highest leadership, and this task is to make use of any and all fora and opportunity to smear Armenia in order to distort the truth. Ladies and gentlemen, we can interpret the historical facts and the history in different ways, yet it is impossible to falsify the facts and write a new history. However, I do agree with my colleague in one description, but with a certain editing: The Mountainous Karabagh conflict is the tragic story of an aggression and a failed attempt at occupation. More specifically, it is the tale of Azerbaijan's instigating aggression against and its failed attempt to occupy Mountainous Karabagh. When Azerbaijan decided to seize Karabagh by military means, this was prevented by the effective Armenian defense. And today, my Azerbaijani colleague is trying to misrepresent this fact, which resulted in tragic consequences and in the present-day realities. It is impossible to reformulate history, which she is attempting to do." Afterward, Safarian examined the matter of and the challenge toward disarmament and the women's engagement in different militarized conflicts. Following the Heritage MP's intervention, the Azerbaijani deputy became edgy and, pretentiously obstructing the session, left the session's hall screaming. The same day, Safarian also participated in the session of NATO PA's Economy and Security Commission.

On May 24, Stepan Safarian partook in the session of the Political Affairs Commission. During this event, Safarian offered his observations concerning Iran and Iran-international community relations. He underscored the need to correctly recognize and comprehend the real motives behind Iran's demeanor, and to use the unused opportunities and potential for normalizing relations and surmounting the tension between Iran and the international community. He also offered his impressions from Iran, which reaffirmed his assertions with respect to the presence of the aforesaid potential and the problems which Iran, NATO, and the international community shared in the Greater Near Eastern region.

On May 25, Stepan Safarian met with Sverre Mirli and Kiel Engebretsen, the members of the "Friends of Armenia in Norway" network and the present and former Norwegian MPs. Safarian expressed a hope that the best traditions in the Armenia-Norway friendship will continue and the bilateral cooperation will grow stronger, and he also promised to contribute in this task.

On May 26, the Armenian delegation attended the plenary session and the closing ceremony of NATO PA. All through and beyond the latter's spring session, Stepan Safarian also met with delegates from numerous countries (Denmark, Norway, Russia, Switzerland, Austria, Algeria, Moldova, Germany, France, Jordan, etc.) and exchanged views on regional security issues.

A1+ The most urgent and objective information from Armenia. News, videos, live streams/ online/. Politics, Social, Culture, Sports,interviews, everything in a website

she (the azeri) ran off like a little xxxxx

Comment

Head of Azerbaijani committee against torture: A special concentration camp has been established in Nagorno Karabakh for torturing Azerbaijanis

02 June 2009 [10:09] - Today.Az

"I have repeatedly received information that citizens of Azerbaijan are held in captivity in the occupied lands of Azerbaijan - Nagorno Karabakh and subjected to the most cruel tortures", said chairman of the Azerbaijani Committee against Torture Elchin Behbudov commenting on the information spread by Esmira Orujeva, chairman of the Hasret Yolu public association to support hostages and captives that Armenia still holds captive the Azerbaijani children that were captured during military operations.

According to E. Behbudov, a special concentration camp was created in Nagorno Karabakh to torture Azerbaijanis. "In addition, in the basement of the prison of Shusha occupied by Armenians captive Azerbaijanis are held and subjected to inhumane tortures".

There is also information that prisoners are held in Azerbaijan kindergarten of Hankendi, which is also controlled by Armenian separatists. I have repeatedly informed various international organizations of this fact.

Moreover, I have repeatedly stated willingness and desire to carry out monitoring in the occupied territories of Nagorno-Karabakh in order to clarify this issue. But all my statements on this subject had not received a positive response. And this is just encouraging the fact that Azerbaijanis continue to be kept and tortured in the occupied lands", concluded Behbudov.

Comment

Azeri's have a great imagination. That's about all they have.

Comment

Working...
                      X