Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Armenia and the information war

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Armenia and the information war

Originally posted by AlphaPapa View Post
    My first thought was "is it true?"

The same government repeatedly arrests war veterans for treason when all they're doing is fighting their policies.
    but if you read Armenian news you will see that Armenia doesnt have anti-azeri propaganda. we dont bullxxxx like the azeris do. also when azeris deny something there usually denying the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by ninetoyadome View Post
      but if you read Armenian news you will see that Armenia doesnt have anti-azeri propaganda. we dont bullxxxx like the azeris do. also when azeris deny something there usually denying the truth.
      First of all, I read the Armenian news from as many sources as are available, unlike most who only read from 1 or 2 sources at most.

Second, this is not something 'against Azeris' from what I'm asserting. If anything (see third thing)

Third, Armenian news is filled with anti-Armenian news, all sorts of accusations against this political faction or another. The current Armenian government has a bad reputation from Karabagh veterans, even the Tashnag ones. They're regularly accused of things and arrested by teh government as a result.

that's why I'm suspicious...is this true? Or are they just arresting critics again?

last but not least, we NEED information to be spread out...it is a form of warfare and as such, we're suffering another genocide of that sort because the Armenian government isn't fighting for any Armenian cause (in that arena).
      kurtçul kangal

Comment

By the way, speaking of "Information War", if Turkey passes the protocols (as is likely), Armenia will lose the queen on the political chess board.
        kurtçul kangal

Comment

First of all, I read the Armenian news from as many sources as are available, unlike most who only read from 1 or 2 sources at most.

Second, this is not something 'against Azeris' from what I'm asserting. If anything (see third thing)

Third, Armenian news is filled with anti-Armenian news, all sorts of accusations against this political faction or another. The current Armenian government has a bad reputation from Karabagh veterans, even the Tashnag ones. They're regularly accused of things and arrested by teh government as a result.

that's why I'm suspicious...is this true? Or are they just arresting critics again?

last but not least, we NEED information to be spread out...it is a form of warfare and as such, we're suffering another genocide of that sort because the Armenian government isn't fighting for any Armenian cause (in that arena).
          What i meant by anti-azeri is that the azeris hired this guy so they can steal Armenian info.
          I dont know how true the article was but it was posted on

Armenia’s National Security Service (NSS) said on Wednesday that it has arrested two persons, including a retired army officer, on charges of spying for Azerbaijan.

http://www.a1plus.am/en/official/2009/10/21/spy (they would have posted an article talking about how this guy was wrongfully arrested or something)

also a while back someone had posted this video of an Russian Armenian spying for azerbaijan

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

so the threat of Armenians spying for azerbaijan is real.

Comment

Well I hope all who are guilty burn in hell and live a long, tortured live on Earth.
            kurtçul kangal

Comment

Another Azeri hoax
              16:40 / 10/24/2009

Armenian side holds the cease-fire, NKR Defense Ministry Spokesman Senor Asratyan told NEWS.am commenting on the information spread Oct. 10 by Azeri-media, that an Azeri soldier was killed.

“The information about an Azeri soldier being sniper-shot does not correspond to reality. The Karabakhi side has not violated the cease-fire,” he stated calling the information another Azeri “hoax”.

Today, all Azeri news agencies say that cease-fire was violated by Armenian side in the Aghdam frontline. However, the source added the Azeri Defense Ministry did not confirm the information.

Comment

This one of the few times bs news coming out of azerbaijan would be better if it were true.
                For the first time in more than 600 years, Armenia is free and independent, and we are therefore obligated
                to place our national interests ahead of our personal gains or aspirations.

http://www.armenianhighland.com/main.html

Comment

Originally posted by Armanen View Post
                  This one of the few times bs news coming out of azerbaijan would be better if it were true.
                  I thought the same thing, although they're just using this to keep the citizens riled up against Artsakh/Armenia.
                  kurtçul kangal

Comment

I thought the same thing, although they're just using this to keep the citizens riled up against Artsakh/Armenia.
                    everything azeris report about Armenia is to anger the citizens. everyday i read on today.az how Armenians violate ceasefire. EVERY DAY. The funny thing is once when the OSCE Minsk Group were monitoring the border and reported there were no ceasefire violations the azeris reported that the Armenians violated the ceasefire

Comment

i'm reminded of a youtube video i saw yesterday...it claimed 1,000,000 azeris were kicked out of karabagh and armenians were only 25% of the population...once i stopped laughing i realized that many actually believe that crap and went back to barking cats and such.

kurtçul kangal

Comment

Working...
                      X