Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

lol..

funny guy.
    i think i know who you are..

on the satelite pics i can see only Mig25.. i dunno you see the diference??

and 85% of those mig25 in azeri airforce don't fly any more... to old...
    yes sure the ''azeri'' airforce made a parade hahahah and you dad is the pilot?

14 Mig-29 are deliverd to azerbaijan from Ukraine.. i don't know how you get your numbers.. but, i don't care.

the excersises are also nothing... every year Armenia held with CSTO member mutch more bigger and greater excersises. plus in karabakh.

Armenian army get so many things from the russian base in Armenia so, last year azerbaijan cry'd against Russia. because of close to the 1 billion sale to Armenian army.... lol you forget it??

and 1 question.. hmmm the last 5 years azeri sey to my thise year we will attack karabakh. but i don't see it..

why?? dont you ask it to your self?
    because they know. Armenian army will f*k azeris again.

and now GTFU

Comment

There are Mig-29s, but scroll down, you will see many many Mig-29s...

And really, lets say so, 14 Mig-29s are more then enough anyway.

There are videos, go and watch. Most of the Mig-25s fly. But talk about Mig-29s, they are the ones that are going to eat your aircrafts as meat.

Are you sure? I have never seen anything larger then that in our region. Show me then please. I mean including Georgia.

We continue to modernize our army, so that is a very cheap argument.

Comment

there is not 1 Mig29 on that image..

dude i realy don't care.don't you understand it??

veryy veryy nice for you..do your thing and we're doing our thing. and we will see.

the last SCTO excersise whas held in Kazakstan 2/3 weaks aggo (go search self vids photos)

and next year will held in Armenia.

and last time in karabakh also 2 weaks aggo.

i don't have time to wast my time with you bolshoy. so sikter. aman goyum

Comment

Originally posted by Karapapak View Post
          There are Mig-29s, but scroll down, you will see many many Mig-29s...

And really, lets say so, 14 Mig-29s are more then enough anyway.

There are videos, go and watch. Most of the Mig-25s fly. But talk about Mig-29s, they are the ones that are going to eat your aircrafts as meat.

Are you sure? I have never seen anything larger then that in our region. Show me then please. I mean including Georgia.

We continue to modernize our army, so that is a very cheap argument.
          You army is a bunch of illiterate peasants who do not even know why they are fighting. Is it to make dictator aliyev more money?

Even when your army, if one can call it that, tried to take advantage of the March 1st events, they got rebuffed and lost 11 sq. km. of land. The propaganda machine out of baku didn't report this, right? I didn't think so.
          For the first time in more than 600 years, Armenia is free and independent, and we are therefore obligated
          to place our national interests ahead of our personal gains or aspirations.

http://www.armenianhighland.com/main.html

Comment

Originally posted by Armanen View Post
            You army is a bunch of illiterate peasants who do not even know why they are fighting. Is it to make dictator aliyev more money?

Even when your army, if one can call it that, tried to take advantage of the March 1st events, they got rebuffed and lost 11 sq. km. of land. The propaganda machine out of baku didn't report this right? I didn't think so.
            Armenia attacked to stirr the world away from what happend in Armenia. And they failed very hard.

What? It was Armenia who lost their positions. And 12 soldiers.

Whatch this, captured Armenian positions.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

And here is the story of the 12 Armenian soldiers that died.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
            Last edited by Karapapak; 11-02-2009, 10:37 AM.

Comment

Note that shorter range systems like the OSA (SA-8) are not shown.

BTW the chance of baboon aircrafts is verry low, to get true those ranges.
              Last edited by Guest; 11-02-2009, 12:14 PM. Reason: Fix

Comment

Originally posted by ArmeniaR View Post
                there is not 1 Mig29 on that image..

dude i realy don't care.don't you understand it??

veryy veryy nice for you..do your thing and we're doing our thing. and we will see.

the last SCTO excersise whas held in Kazakstan 2/3 weaks aggo (go search self vids photos)

and next year will held in Armenia.

and last time in karabakh also 2 weaks aggo.

i don't have time to wast my time with you bolshoy. so sikter. aman goyum
                You hold excersises of courseI know that. But I m talking about the scale of it!

Yeah, that excersise in Kazakhstan. Armenia only deployed a single Tank and Serzh Sargsyan, I don't see how that excersise counts for Armenia in any chance.
                Last edited by Karapapak; 11-02-2009, 10:39 AM.

Comment

Armenia attacked to stirr the world away from what happend in Armenia. And they failed very hard.

What this, captured Armenian positions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oI8lCBlPXBo
                  Is this like when a month ago the baboons that work at the azeri ministry of war decided to show a picture of a dead georgian from last Augusts war and claim it is an Armenian soldier?

Get a life, you losers will never get Artsakh back with force. Don't be so eager for a new war, what will happen to azerbaijan will be far worse than what happened to georgia last year.
                  For the first time in more than 600 years, Armenia is free and independent, and we are therefore obligated
                  to place our national interests ahead of our personal gains or aspirations.

http://www.armenianhighland.com/main.html

Comment

Whatch this, captured Armenian positions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oI8lCBlPXBo
                    Unlike your "footage" that has absolutely no evidence behind it, our footage actually shows your soldiers http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5kgH38G7tc
                    Azerbaboon: 9.000 Google hits and counting!

Comment

There were pics of the death Armenian soldiers aswell, published by anspress. But I can't really find it now.

Comment

Working...
                      X