Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Originally posted by Vahram View Post

BTW nice bunny outfit! Where can I get one? I want to know because I don't want my identity revealed , I don't want them to know who the Propaganda Minster is! ROTFLMAO
    I wish I had an award to give to you.
    Last edited by Odysseus; 01-19-2013, 01:57 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Seems like its official now, Azeris are making a new cut and pattern for their uniform, but they haven't announced if it will be the standard uniform. Personally, I dont like it too much, its not going to be nearly as effective as the one Armenian soldiers are issued. But I guess Azerbaijan is trying to flatter Turkey by copying their pattern.

http://www.news.az/articles/politics/74374

Comment

Originally posted by Federate View Post
        ......... iIve deleted irrelevant posts.
        Deleting irrelevant posts of a contributor makes him look better than he actually is .... undeservedly so .
        Politics is not about the pursuit of morality nor what's right or wrong
        Its about self interest at personal and national level often at odds with the above.
        Great politicians pursue the National interest and small politicians personal interests

Comment

Keep it professional.....this is a military thread.

Thanks for the clean up Fed.
          B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

The unnamed sources said that the deal envisages the creation of a “joint defense enterprise” that will presumably be based in Armenia. “With the help of the Russian Federation, Armenia’s defense industry is to launch the production of some types of ammunition and armored vehicles as well as to create a joint maintenance facility for weapons of not only ground troops but also air and air-defense forces,” reported the paper.
            Defense Minister Seyran Ohanian on Friday stressed the importance of a Russian-Armenian agreement on joint manufacturing and maintenance of weapons that will reportedly be signed next month.

Azerbaijan will incite war by hitting Karabakh planes
            “We are not going to step back from our decision of course, regardless of Aliyev’s behavior. We are capable of ensuring the security of our air space and ...

According to him, while studying the list of the armament and equipment Azerbaijan imports it becomes clear that the expenses for its naval-military forces grow too. This means that this country has launched a serious struggle against Caspian Sea countries (mainly Iran and Turkmenistan).

There are lots of things afoot, the Radar in Armenia coming from our defense minister is not just cheap talk. The man is known for his straight talk, besides he has both sons serving in Artakh, a man like that does not mince his words easily.

The Azeri navel buildup is interesting, so is Moscow's buildup of the Navel forces in the Caspian. My feeling is that long before the baboon tries for an attack on us he may use is navel forces to secure the gas fields in the Caspian. Moscow is not building up the Navy against the Kazaks! His oil is running out and the only way to continue is the secure more gas, otherwise they are a finished entity.

The country’s uncertain oil output is a singular worry
            Falling oil revenues, political instability and a tense neighborhood trouble for Baku as elections approach.

My thinking is that the reason for the navel build up is to secure more oil. There is no one assaulting them, there are only disputes of who ones what portion of the seabed. This being said, I assume the baboon wants to use the navel assets to make better terms to these disputes. After all if you have no navel power to secure your portion of the claim, you must share it with the aggressor or else. Now if the fail in this expect them to do something irrational on our borders. If they do get leverage and secure more gas, then expect them to do something irrational on our borders. I would prefer the fail and go for that option, as they will have limited funds, and limited support from others. The baboon oil play with the pipelines is but a wet dream at this point. Them being big players is also a wet dream. The supply of the product is getting less and less every day, make or break time for them is just around the corner. Meanwhile Armenian GDP, industrial output, agro business, IT you name it is going up.
            Last edited by Vahram; 01-19-2013, 07:10 PM.

Comment

The Azatutyun source mentioned that armored vehicles will be produced in Armenia. Nice! I've always felt that that was the one area where our defense industry is lacking.

Comment

Nagorno-Karabakh Republic. "Ehnikner" Mountain Infantry Regiment, 10th Mountain Division.

Comment

Zinuj (20.01.2013)

Comment

Nagorno-Karabakh Republic. "Ehnikner" Mountain Infantry Regiment, 10th Mountain Division.

Comment

From Tripwire to Something More?

And third, Admiral Sergei Alekminsky, the commander of Russia’s Caspian Flotilla, points out that the Russian navy relatively closely cooperates with Kazakhstan, but less so with other littoral states. He adds that tensions between Iran and Azerbaijan, on the one hand, and between Azerbaijan and Turkmenistan, on the other, over security issues and oil deposits on the sea floor have intensified to the point that “there could be war” as a result.
                      Refworld is the leading global law and policy database on refugee law, statelessness and internal displacement, providing access to content from UNHCR and external sources.

Like I said before, they are going to try a gas move first. Without the additional gas they can't win against NKR, so first is to secure the gas. If they manage to do something in this field, next on the firing line is us. They are loosing money and influence by the minute. Since they used this strategy they have to continue it otherwise it is a fail. Now you know why I was so happy to see Kazaks in Armenia!

To put this out, Russia is building a bigger navy in the Caspian. With the addition of a greater range of radar coverage from Armenia any outside forces of any kind can be spotted long before they assist Baboon forces.

“We have followed the whole process and seen that failure to reach an agreement in negotiations the use of Gabbala was suspended,” the minister said. “If our approval or refusal is concerned, we are not against allocation of the radio station here,”
                      It is important for us to get the long range radar built in Armenia. The Armenian Defense Minster stated it as well, but some of you are more concerned about my manners instead of the situation at hand! Lets forgo a radar so we can be blind, but for god's sakes don't be rude, we prefer to be blind instead!
                      Last edited by Vahram; 01-20-2013, 12:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X