Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

I regret I was wrong. Dearly regret. Thought for sure it was all staged using a turc to play a captured Armenian. The contortions of Karen's face fooled me.
    In the post preceding this post it has pointed out this is the nature of the turc to do such things.
    It also pointed out the complicity of --- USA, England, Europe, Russia. ALL these countries know beyond a shadow of a dought that Karen was not military and was murdered/tortured by the turcee's to our east.
    To all those countries that speak with forked tongues ---
    ---------- you cast your integrity and honor into the gutter ---------
    And you ain't no friend of mine.

Comment

Also in post #16630 by Joseph is clearly stated and well reasoned that every time the forked tongue ?mediators? Tell (both) sides to refrain from escalation (when) THEY KNOW it is the baboons to our east that are the instigators THEY ---aid and abet the turcees to our east in their fraudulent behavior.
      Also when the hominoids to our west say the racist things that erdoxxxx said recently shows the true nature of the turc and the fraud of his phony gestures of lol reconciliation.

Comment

Tank biathlon - 2014
        Armenian crew on a blue tank

Comment

Homenetmen scouts from the Diaspora and Armenia visit the Vazgen Sargsyan Military Institute

Azerbaboon: 9.000 Google hits and counting!

Comment

Originally posted by arakeretzig View Post
            It's a pro western/joo/turk forum. If you want to last there, you need to calm yourself and not get emotional. The turk members know how to play the game, and touch on the right nerves. So be smart about it next time.
            There are a few Turks there that are little sharp but I made them look like fools and all angry......even if you are smart about it makes no difference because the Turks there are protected, they can say things that if you did will get you banned. In fact if you are an Armenian you are already a target by the Mods and they will go out of there way to get you especially if you engage the Turks.

I was banned for excessive attacks on Turkish members. They just couldn't handle the truth.....they would attack me and I would address the readers and not direct attack on Turks.....still banned lol every Turk there was sending complains to the mods against me.

If they man enough they show there faces here, they won't get banned as easily as we do over there.....they won't take my challenge those chickens......this was years ago and I no longer go there except to check out our military thread.

burjuin keeps the Armenian defense thread alive and bravo to him......because they would like nothing better to delete the thread.

To add:

Be aware......these ultra nationalist Graywolf txxks monitor this forum....
            Last edited by Eddo211; 08-08-2014, 10:45 PM.
            B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Armenian Defence Minister S. Ohanyan

Comment

Originally posted by Eddo211 View Post

Be aware......these ultra nationalist Graywolf txxks monitor this forum....
                of course. Bidi zgush linek inch asek stegh. And like you said, that forum is a joke. A bunch of armchair generals with too much time. I follow it too just to keep up with news, but, posting there is useless, because it's too biased to west.
                But I do get some laughs out of Israel vs Turkey threads there, cuz it gets paradoxal cuz of their "special" relationship or whatever.

Comment

ԵՊՀ Վարդանանք ՌՀԴԱ ակումբը կամավորներին ճանապարհում է դիրքեր 02.08.2014

Comment

Russia to deliver to Baku new batch of military equipment on order of Azerbaijan
                    [ 09 August 2014 14:51 ]
                    The military equipment will also include 6 vehicles of heavy flamethrowers

Baku. Rashad Suleymanov – APA. Te Uralvagonzavod (UVZ) Concern of Russia will send a new batch of military equipment to Baku on the order of Azerbaijan, the Concern told APA.

The new batch of the military equipment will include the second batch of TOS-1A Solntsepyok heavy flamethrowers in 6 vehicles.

Besides, the Concern will deliver to Azerbaijan TMM-6 mechanized bridges and the first batch of 3 IMR-3M combat engineer vehicles for the firs time.

TOS-1A Solntsepyok heavy flamethrowers covers a target densely at 6 seconds of full salvo duration at the maximum range of 6000 m. It allows suppressing enemy active actions for a long time period at considerable areas and 100% destruction of unconcealed enemy personnel at the area of 40000 square meters.

Azerbaijan ordered the UVZ Concern 100 T-90S tanks, 100 BMP-3M infantry combat vehicles, 18 2S31 Vena self-propelled guns, 18 MSTA-S self-propelled howitzers, 18 TOS-1A Solntsepyok heavy flamethrowers, TMM-6 mechanized bridges, MTU-90M tank layer bridges in 2011, and IMR-3M combat engineer vehicles this year.

Comment

They can buy all the weapons they want but will never measure up to the Armenian/NKR defense Army determination, courage, valor, training, pissed off, and just plain brains over baboons.....Azeri Txxrks need nukes
                      Any other arsenals will either be destroyed or end up in our hands flying the Artsakh flag in a war.

Gutless Turds
                      B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Working...
                      X