Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Ask him about Tigranakert (Nakhijevan). lost case?

Comment

Armenian cadets of the Greek military academy

Comment

Originally posted by Spetsnaz View Post
        I can answer some of your questions instead of him and im pretty sure he will answer the same, because he already did answer those questions before.

1)Definitely we will. Our name is called "pashtpanutian banak" but it doesn't mean that we're going to defend only. and the right time and moment we can give equivalent response and attack them.
        2)"Pashtpanutian banak" is ready to defend any serious attack from the republic of Azerbaijan so i don't think we need Russian troops to be deployed there.
        3)Definitely Armenia will respond.

He is not going to say the exact amount definitely but he will say yes sure we do have modern tanks that we did not have before.

The real questions according to me that you should ask Him are.

1) Azerbaijan is attacking Armenia from the province of Tavush. Why is that we don't hear any respond from the Russian side. The question is not why Russia isn't attacking them because we ourselves aren't, and in case of war both countries will, but at least we expect from the Russian authorities to respond! Why they don't?

2) How come the Azerbaijani saboteurs (Back in 2014 Askerov and the other 2) were able to reach this close to the Karabakh border and somehow pass the contact line and take video of the Armenian weaponry from that close. they could have been 50 and attack the Armenian convoy causing us many casualties. And in General we are witnessing many sabotages passing to our side. eventually getting killed but unfortunately some cases we are having casualties too. What are we doing now to prevent this kind of sabotages or sub-diversion groups?

3)Back in 2014 one of our Helicopters was shot down. Who was responsible that the Helicopters were flying that close to the border? What was/is our equivalent response to this act as we did not hear back any respond. I know that we wont take down any of the Azeri helicopters because we won the war and we don't want the war to restart but do Azeri Aircrafts or Helicopters fly that close to the border?
        I Guess Ive got the answer of my 3rd question, unless its just another Azeri propaganda.

Aircraft, helicopters of Azerbaijan Air Force flying over frontline

15 July 2015
        Baku – APA. Aircraft and helicopters of the Azerbaijani Air Force are carrying out combat training flights over the frontline in accordance with the combat training plan approved by Defense Minister Colonel General Zakir Hasanov, the defense ministry told APA.

The exercises include striking enemy's surface-based air-defense systems and other targets in conditions close to the fighting and use of radio electronic obstacles of the conventional enemy, as well as interaction with ground forces.

Last edited by Spetsnaz; 07-15-2015, 07:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mher View Post
          They don't allow any computers/cellphones/recording devices at the Defense Ministry. But I'll write down all of the significant questions and answers, and post them here, just like i did three years ago. http://forum.hyeclub.com/showthread....baijan/page670

You probably wouldn't want to see the whole thing anyway, because a bunch kids with zero understanding of geopolitics ask a bunch of dumb questions.
          You're probably right. Btw I wish I had pmed you before our flight so we could have grabbed a drink! I was busy finishing up work and lost track of time, I did bump into enger Sevan at the air port. My wife has been friends with him and his wife since AYF days I mentioned you informing me of the birthright experience.

Comment

Karabakh warns Azerbaijan against using “larger-caliber weapons”

The Nagorno-Karabakh Republic’s (NKR) military has accused Azerbaijan of spreading misinformation to justify its use of large-caliber weapons against Armenian settlements.

In a statement released on Tuesday the NKR Defense Ministry, in particular, referred to the statement by Azerbaijan’s defense minister who, accusing the Armenian side of shelling peaceful settlements, stated that the territories which are beyond reach for Azeri firearms will be subjected to fire from larger-caliber armaments.

In its statement the NKR Defense Ministry emphasized that the Armenian side has never initiated ceasefire violations. “To prove this, the Karabakh side expresses its readiness to carry out an observation on the ground with the participation of the international observers to find out the actual truth,” it said, vowing retaliation in the event of Azerbaijan’s acting on its threats to use larger-caliber weapons to shell Armenian settlements and military facilities.

“At the same time, the NKR Defense Ministry states that the whole responsibility for the tension created in the frontline will lie with the Azerbaijani side,” the statement reads.

Comment

Armenian Army

Comment

NKR Defense Ministry: Azerbaijan responsible for tension at frontline
                Unlike the previous days, Azerbaijan violated ceasefire regime at Nagorno Karabakh-Azerbaijani contact line more intensively, press service for NKR Defense Ministry reports.

The Defense Army units remained committed to the ceasefire agreement for the most part and took retaliatory measures only in case of extreme necessity.

Azerbaijan spread another disinformation lately, accusing the Armenian side of bombarding peaceful locations. Meanwhile, NKR Defense Ministry announced that the Azerbaijani Defense Minister declared about their intention to bombard areas, inaccessible to firearms, with large-caliber weapons.

The Armenian side has never acted as an aggressor, violating ceasefire regime, the ministry said.

Concerning the Azeri Minister’s statement on shelling the Armenian territories, Artsakh Defense Army commandership says their response will be incommensurable, leading to irreversible losses in case of such turn of affairs.

NKR Ministry stated that Azerbaijan will bear the responsibility for the tension created at the line of contact.

Comment

Նոր ազատագրված բարձունքը!!!

Comment

So sad that he says our equipment doesn't zoom in as well as your camera... I think one of us should create a kick starter or something for better equipment. I can just imagine the turks firing up their press propaganda machine to talk about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Spetsnaz View Post
                      I Guess Ive got the answer of my 3rd question, unless its just another Azeri propaganda.

Aircraft, helicopters of Azerbaijan Air Force flying over frontline

15 July 2015
                      Baku – APA. Aircraft and helicopters of the Azerbaijani Air Force are carrying out combat training flights over the frontline in accordance with the combat training plan approved by Defense Minister Colonel General Zakir Hasanov, the defense ministry told APA.

The exercises include striking enemy's surface-based air-defense systems and other targets in conditions close to the fighting and use of radio electronic obstacles of the conventional enemy, as well as interaction with ground forces.

http://en.apa.az/xeber_aircraft__hel...r__229776.html
                      Our response should be two SU-25s flying in formation along the line of contact. That will ruin their exercise.
                      B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Working...
                      X