Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Originally posted by Azad View Post
    What the hell is going on here- are they speaking orcish?
    General Antranik (1865-1927): “I am not a nationalist. I recognize only one nation, the nation of the oppressed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Joseph View Post
      What the hell is going on here- are they speaking orcish?
      I know couple words in turkish. Gel = come on ... Yeter = enough
      This is a good example that they have not changed. They are bunch of chicken shet

This is their most humiliating video of the whole conflict

Comment

Armenian intelligence service intercepts radio communication data about huge losses of Azerbaijan: Armenia has 29 victims, 28 missing in action | ARMENPRESS Armenian News Agency

STEPANAKERT, APRIL 5, ARMENPRESS. The Armenian side has lost 14 tanks and 4 infantry combat vehicles by April 5. Head of operative department of the NKR Defense Army Colonel Victor Arustamyan told the reporters in Artsakh. Armenian side has suffered 29 casualties, 7 of which are officers. “The number of injured is 101, 20 of which are officers or noncommissioned officers. 81 are sergeants, privates and contractual servicemen. There are 28 missing in action”, Arustamyan said.

At the same time he informed that the adversary has lost 24 tanks, and the manpower loss is much higher. During the press conference the radio signals of phone conversation of two residents of a village in Azerbaijan was released, where one of them told how 2 thousand wounded were taken to hospital within one night, some of them were taken to hospital by Air Ambulance (helicopters). The woman also told that the Azerbaijani Defense Ministry informed the public about one victim per 1000. All medical centers of the bordering communities of Azerbaijan are crowded with injured servicemen.

Comment

Just talked to a military analyst from Greece, he's a good friend of mine and extremely pro Armenian.
          He says we have some stuff that we need to fix. For example, these three tanks could have survived if we simply used camo netting.
          I have to agree with him, it's somewhat mediocre of us to leave these tanks like sitting ducks without camo nets. This might have worked in 1970 when there were no drones, but definitely not today. Same goes for artillery pieces. These tanks were hit from the top by guided munition.

Comment

Originally posted by argin View Post
            Armenian intelligence service intercepts radio communication data about huge losses of Azerbaijan: Armenia has 29 victims, 28 missing in action | ARMENPRESS Armenian News Agency

STEPANAKERT, APRIL 5, ARMENPRESS. The Armenian side has lost 14 tanks and 4 infantry combat vehicles by April 5. Head of operative department of the NKR Defense Army Colonel Victor Arustamyan told the reporters in Artsakh. Armenian side has suffered 29 casualties, 7 of which are officers. “The number of injured is 101, 20 of which are officers or noncommissioned officers. 81 are sergeants, privates and contractual servicemen. There are 28 missing in action”, Arustamyan said.

At the same time he informed that the adversary has lost 24 tanks, and the manpower loss is much higher. During the press conference the radio signals of phone conversation of two residents of a village in Azerbaijan was released, where one of them told how 2 thousand wounded were taken to hospital within one night, some of them were taken to hospital by Air Ambulance (helicopters). The woman also told that the Azerbaijani Defense Ministry informed the public about one victim per 1000. All medical centers of the bordering communities of Azerbaijan are crowded with injured servicemen.
            I really do hope this is true. I suppose RAZM.info will keep a tally of all Azeri dead as it comes in. I imagine for every Azeri fatality, there would be a a multiple of 3-4 wounded. We shall soon find out.
            General Antranik (1865-1927): “I am not a nationalist. I recognize only one nation, the nation of the oppressed.”

Comment

Originally posted by armnuke View Post
              Just talked to a military analyst from Greece, he's a good friend of mine and extremely pro Armenian.
              He says we have some stuff that we need to fix. For example, these three tanks could have survived if we simply used camo netting.
              I have to agree with him, it's somewhat mediocre of us to leave these tanks like sitting ducks without camo nets. This might have worked in 1970 when there were no drones, but definitely not today. Same goes for artillery pieces. These tanks were hit from the top by guided munition.

Agree. This is learning experience. Better camo needed for vehicles and equipment, night vision is needed, claymore type mines are needed in frontline positions, increased mining, no more white vehicles, etc.

Comment

I guess if you have 90million people then you don't mind shooting some...
                Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

I think we need to mine the sheit out of the border. This would make such attacks impossible. The combination of mines and guard dogs should give our side plenty of warning of approaching enemies during the day or night.
                  Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Originally posted by Haykakan View Post
                    I think we need to mine the sheit out of the border. This would make such attacks impossible. The combination of mines and guard dogs should give our side plenty of warning of approaching enemies during the day or night.
                    Indeed. Mines, claymore mines, dogs

Comment

Wasn't there to be a big meeting of the OSCE today regarding this?
                      Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Working...
                      X