Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!


2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.


- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.


8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

    Armenia is currently exporting one of those "toy" drones at the expo to Singapore. There is a customer for everything.
    Azerbaboon: 9.000 Google hits and counting!

    Comment


    • Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

      Originally posted by Hakob View Post
      You guys like it or not, gun carving is a part of armament field and as such commands international respect.
      Right now the center is Italy, where just apprenticeship school will cost the students upwards of $20000. There are not many masters around in the world. Looking at the show gunnpicture I can tell we've got high class masters.
      If nothing at all, this will create high pay and niche jobs for Armenia.
      You should not look at everything directly and simply trench value. This gun customizing can keep shops that also do other tactical stuff financed and functioning.
      I am looking at that gold plated pistols.
      World class job. Abren...
      This will bring high dollars from rich around the world. And we know what else is Aspar Arms doing.
      If it does bring in money then fine, it just worries me that we're allocating resources to something that would hinder something else.

      Comment


      • Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

        Originally posted by burjuin View Post
        I like what I see, basically after 7000 rounds Armenian made barrel still manage a 30 mm grouping.
        Nice

        Comment


        • Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

          Originally posted by Hakob View Post
          You guys like it or not, gun carving is a part of armament field and as such commands international respect.
          Right now the center is Italy, where just apprenticeship school will cost the students upwards of $20000. There are not many masters around in the world. Looking at the show gunnpicture I can tell we've got high class masters.
          If nothing at all, this will create high pay and niche jobs for Armenia.
          You should not look at everything directly and simply trench value. This gun customizing can keep shops that also do other tactical stuff financed and functioning.
          I am looking at that gold plated pistols.
          World class job. Abren...
          This will bring high dollars from rich around the world. And we know what else is Aspar Arms doing.
          You are correct it will bring jobs and we need that. For a personal taste when I see them I think of someone like this

          http://static.vibe.com/files/article...ompressed.jpeg

          Comment


          • Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

            Originally posted by Federate View Post
            Armenia is currently exporting one of those "toy" drones at the expo to Singapore. There is a customer for everything.
            I remember reading about it. I cannot think anyone wanting to buy this small uneven fiberglass toy for any reason. Unless it can fly around the world on one charge?

            Comment


            • Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

              Originally posted by Azad View Post
              I remember reading about it. I cannot think anyone wanting to buy this small uneven fiberglass toy for any reason. Unless it can fly around the world on one charge?
              Maybe we are missing something here. In one of the clips and MOD interviews there was a talk of every one of our posts having a drone that can be sent out to investigate around for enemy activity any time. I have seen the videos that those wedding camera drones send. Pretty good for immediate area surveillance.
              Those cost around $2-4000 market.
              Imagine our guys assemble it for fiew hundred dollars instead and our MOD provides them for every post that has a guy sanding it on platoon level.
              Real benefit ha? Imagine enemy snipers or subversives having those buzzing overhead. Being pinpointed and marked quickly behind bushes or boulders.
              Israeli or US drones that you dream of, are made for different purposes and have very heavy price tags. They are made for big bucks. You cannot send a suicide drone all over if you're not at war. Big survailence drones are operated from command centers, not from every bunker. By the time you call them on top of you, that infiltrator may be gone or situation changed.

              But what I see in our show is very simple that any guy that has played Nintendo can operate, and can be send out without communication from above on a platoon level. And it will not make nights news if it is lost or shot down.
              Lost? No problem, here is another sitting in bunker. Get it out and see what was that noise about.

              I think those small and cheap looking drones are exactly what our guts need. And a lot of them

              Comment


              • Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

                Originally posted by Hakob View Post
                Maybe we are missing something here. In one of the clips and MOD interviews there was a talk of every one of our posts having a drone that can be sent out to investigate around for enemy activity any time. I have seen the videos that those wedding camera drones send. Pretty good for immediate area surveillance.
                Those cost around $2-4000 market.
                Imagine our guys assemble it for fiew hundred dollars instead and our MOD provides them for every post that has a guy sanding it on platoon level.
                Real benefit ha? Imagine enemy snipers or subversives having those buzzing overhead. Being pinpointed and marked quickly behind bushes or boulders.
                Israeli or US drones that you dream of, are made for different purposes and have very heavy price tags. They are made for big bucks. You cannot send a suicide drone all over if you're not at war. Big survailence drones are operated from command centers, not from every bunker. By the time you call them on top of you, that infiltrator may be gone or situation changed.

                But what I see in our show is very simple that any guy that has played Nintendo can operate, and can be send out without communication from above on a platoon level. And it will not make nights news if it is lost or shot down.
                Lost? No problem, here is another sitting in bunker. Get it out and see what was that noise about.

                I think those small and cheap looking drones are exactly what our guts need. And a lot of them
                In Syria and Iraq wars, those small cheap "toy" drones are making significant differences on the battlefield in exactly the way you describe them. And if they're shot down, nobody cares because there's another one ready to be flown.
                Azerbaboon: 9.000 Google hits and counting!

                Comment


                • Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

                  Originally posted by Federate View Post
                  In Syria and Iraq wars, those small cheap "toy" drones are making significant differences on the battlefield in exactly the way you describe them. And if they're shot down, nobody cares because there's another one ready to be flown.
                  You cannot even compare situations. They are so different it's not even funny. I understand what you guys are saying but toy drones are what they are , " Toys". In a battlefield situation are you willing to risk your boys lives for a few dollars?
                  We should be thinking of how to minimize detection instead of building so many of these toys that we will always have another. Losing a drone is an embarrassment. We don't want to be target practice.
                  Last edited by ASALA2116; 10-13-2016, 08:16 PM.

                  Comment


                  • Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

                    Originally posted by ASALA2116 View Post
                    You cannot even compare situations. They are so different it's not even funny. I understand what you guys are saying but toy drones are what they are , " Toys". In a battlefield situation are you willing to risk your boys lives for a few dollars?
                    We should be thinking of how to minimize detection instead of building so many of these toys that we will always have another. Losing a drone is an embarrassment. We don't want to be target practice.
                    (1) are you willing to risk your (our) boys lives for a few dollars?
                    (2) we should be thinking ...
                    (3) losing a drone is an embarrassment.
                    (4) we don't want to be target practice.
                    ----
                    (1) it is an assumption (your opinion) that we are "risking" our soldiers lives by utalizing the reasoning Hakob and others have expressed. In fact the ideas put forth by Hakob and other members is the exact opposite of endangering our troops, i.e.; to help their security and to enhance their effectiveness. Also the enormous and ludicrous cost of west's equipment can be overcome by creative thinking as Azad and Hacob have pointed out.
                    (2) sorry but I don't gaf about embarrassment, I'm looking for accomplishment in real time. Throw toys at them by the dozens as long as you get the target acquisition info or situational awareness needed in the timeframe needed.
                    -- sorry (2) reply is really reply to (3) -- anyway, reply to 2 is ... That's your opinion.
                    (4) "We" aren't target practice, cheap toys are and can easily be replaced with no tears shed. The real question is can we be effective. Hakob/Azad are suggesting yes we can and we can without wasting money n western/yahoody glitz.
                    We all have our opinions, and I personally like the ideas the other members have put forth. We may not have a lot of $$$, but we have brains. I think it's possible to win the battle with a good idea when a million $$$ can't pull it off.
                    HARK

                    Comment


                    • Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

                      ArmHiTec-2016






                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X