Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Originally posted by burjuin View Post

Thanks burjuin, I never noticed in the picture was an kord. This machine gun is monster...

Last edited by ArmeniaR1; 05-22-2011, 05:16 AM.

Comment

National Army soldiers killed

Faradjev Farid died it sniper bullet wound in the throat

Tarana Mustafaeva
      22.05.2011 14:50
      Category: Military
      ANS PRESS
      Views: 51

This morning was the martyr one more Azerbaijani soldiers. According to the regional correspondent of ANS PRESS, as a result of ceasefire violations by the armed forces of Armenia in the direction of Tartar Region of the National Army soldier was killed Faradjev Farid Vidadi oglu.
      Faradjev he died sniper bullet wound in the throat. Note that Farid Faradjev was called up for military service Military Commissariat of Shusha district in July.
      Burn in hell

Comment

National Army soldiers killed

Faradjev Farid died it sniper bullet wound in the throat

Tarana Mustafaeva
        22.05.2011 14:50
        Category: Military
        ANS PRESS
        Views: 51

This morning was the martyr one more Azerbaijani soldiers. According to the regional correspondent of ANS PRESS, as a result of ceasefire violations by the armed forces of Armenia in the direction of Tartar Region of the National Army soldier was killed Faradjev Farid Vidadi oglu.
        Faradjev he died sniper bullet wound in the throat. Note that Farid Faradjev was called up for military service Military Commissariat of Shusha district in July.
        great news 58 deads.

Comment

Originally posted by Vardan View Post
          great news 58 deads.
          Great news indeed Azerbaijanis should stop working and serving their genocidal government. They should rise and protect Armenian lives, just like some Germans resisted and supported the j-ews. It's like serving Hitler during the Second World War. These Azeri soldiers are not an inch better than the Nazi's. A large part of the Turks/Azeris are continuing the genocide against the Armenians on every front, be it cultural or physical.

But indeed, it's nearly impossible to imagine this, as destruction, genocide, and racism is in their blood. Not now, nor in the future will the Azeris/Turks have respect for other cultures and human lives. You can see their countries as having a population existing out of millions of Hitlers. Their youth is raised to hate Armenians just like the Hitler-jugend was raised to hate j-ews.
          Last edited by Tigranakert; 05-22-2011, 08:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by HermanGerman View Post
            Imagine even Ireland abstained

COMOROS, DJIBOUTI, TUVALU, UGANDA, SENEGAL, SIERRA LEONE, SOMALIA, SUDAN, GAMBIA, IRAQ,
            !!!! LIBYA !!!, NIGERIA, OMAN ect. ect.... a bunch of great democracies....LMAO !!!
            Great post
            The point of the post was to show that Azeris keep bragging about "UN resolutions say this and that" but look at the countries that voted for the resolutions.
            Serbia stated:
            Serbia's response was: Ms Bacevic commented on the problems Serbia has to overcome and described Serbia’s vote for the Azerbaijani resolution as an unfortunate incident, which will not affect the Serbia-Armenian relations.
            Comoros is 98% muslim
            Gambia 90%
            Maldives 99.8%
            Niger 90%
            Senegal 94%
            Sierra Leone 60%
            these countries dont even know where Azerbaijan or Armenia are, they just voted in favor of Azerbaijan because Azerbaijan is muslim.

Comment

Originally posted by Tigranakert View Post
              But indeed, it's nearly impossible to imagine this, as destruction, genocide, and racism is in their blood. Not now, nor in the future will the Azeris/Turks have respect for other cultures and human lives. You can see their countries as having a population existing out of millions of Hitlers. Their youth is raised to hate Armenians just like the Hitler-jugend was raised to hate j-ews.
              Who knows if there is any Azerbaijani White Rose?
              Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

Originally posted by umid123 View Post
                Ok i will try to explain this as good as i can.

Reason for new war is easy and simple to returned captured lands back and nothing more. I said this many times that if our lands will be returned in good will i will try my best to forgive and live next our neighbors with open heart like me and rest of my family did for years...

As to this funny part (f you think you have been wronged and want justice because you feel some sort of personal damage has been done to your emotions and ethnic identity because other people (i.e. the population of NK) have tried and largely succeeded in their aims of self-determination, then you are misusing both the meaning and purpose ) i want to say that im not a little angry kid who is fierce on anything Armenian, like i see most of Armenians calling us "Toorks" and legitimizing their action simply because of ex history with Turkey. I just want our lands back i grew up in Shusha i use to drive there to the top of the mountain with my father i still remember the area. I just want my country to restore what belongs to us and it recognized by all world organizations

As to other propaganda that will make me go to war or something you asked, well the only thing that will is love and devotion to my country.
                Azerbaijan's own actions before and during the NK war removed its right (moral and legal) to have any control over the future of NK.

I have also written that Azerbaijan's state ideology regarding the history, the future, and the current population of NK is genocidal in nature, and so any group or state that supports the resumption of Azerbaijani control over NK is committing a crime under international law (since supporting and encouraging an act that will result in genocide is as much a war crime as the act of genocide). It is only due to the general amateurishness of Armenians that this aspect has not been explored.

As to your own personal loss and sense of injustice, I could say, if you care that much about living in the region, what are you doing in America and how does that fit with "love and devotion to my country"? But this forum is full of your equivalents - Armenians who do not live in Armenia! However, what do you mean "restore what belongs to us"? You are wanting more than just restoration of your property and the right to live in Shusha, you are supporting a regime that wants to entirely eliminate the population of NK, and that wants to entirely eliminate its past. What right do you have to want to destroy other peoples lives, to support genocide, so that you will get retribution for your own loss?
                Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

Originally posted by bell-the-cat View Post
                  As to your own personal loss and sense of injustice, I could say, if you care that much about living in the region, what are you doing in America and how does that fit with "love and devotion to my country"? But this forum is full of your equivalents - Armenians who do not live in Armenia! However, what do you mean "restore what belongs to us"?
                  There is nothing wrong with him feeling like that, especially after a good day at the gym...it is only natural.

What right do you have to want to destroy other peoples lives, to support genocide, so that you will get retribution for your own loss?
                  You are generalizing him......you also do the same to other members here.

Mukuch and Tigranakert...lol
                  Last edited by Eddo211; 05-22-2011, 08:02 PM.
                  B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Originally posted by bell-the-cat View Post
                    Who knows if there is any Azerbaijani White Rose?
                    I doubt it, probably there will be some "good" Azerbaijanis, but their population in general is extremely racist and bloodthirsty. A good example is how Armenians let Azerbaijanis sell everything they owned in Armenia, whereas the Azerbaijanis killed and forced the Armenians out of Azerbaijan without any compensation.

I know for sure that is the Armenian government decided to exterminate all Yezidi's in Armenia, including women and children, under the pretext of "they are a threat to our nation", that the majority of the Armenians would reject this, rise and protect the Yezidi's.

The majority of the Azerbaijanis (Turks) are not like this, they are a easily brainwashed, racist nation compromised of bloodthirsty animals who love to commit genocides and suppress cultures of other nations (not only Armenians), without regret, and repeat this generation after generation and even be proud of this.

I have also written that Azerbaijan's state ideology regarding the history, the future, and the current population of NK is genocidal in nature, and so any group or state that supports the resumption of Azerbaijani control over NK is committing a crime under international law (since supporting and encouraging an act that will result in genocide is as much a war crime as the act of genocide).
                    I agree, this is also one of my points. The "amateurishness" comes by the fact that after such a long period being under control by other empires, we have to re-organize ourselves, which takes time...
                    Last edited by Tigranakert; 05-23-2011, 01:02 AM.

Comment

Poland may supply upgraded Soviet armament to Armenia

Monday 23 May 2011 14:34

Polish Ambassador to Armenia Zdislav Racinski

Yerevan/Mediamax/. Armenia and Poland carry out negotiations on military-technical cooperation, but there are no particular agreements reached yet.

Mediamax reports that Polish Ambassador to Armenia Zdislav Racinski said this during his meeting with journalists in Information Center on NATO in Yerevan.

Diplomat noted that bilateral relations in the sphere of defense have been steadily developing after the visit of Polish Defense Minister Bogdan Klich to Armenia in December, 2009.

Speaking of the prospects of military-technical cooperation, Zdislav Racinski noted that the Armenian Army is equipped with the armament of Russian and Soviet production, which was also used by the Armed Forces of Poland before. “Taking into account this fact, negotiations are in process on the possibility of supplying upgraded specimens of those armaments to Armenia, in particular, in the sphere of air defense”, Polish Ambassador said.

“Of course, journalists prefer catchy headlines, but for me important is the very fact that Armenia and Poland are discussing such sensitive issues”, Zdislav Racinski said.

The Ambassador informed that the Polish side has offered Armenia to organize training of Armenian officers in Polish military higher educational institutions.

Comment

Working...
                      X