Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Originally posted by Vahram View Post
    "i dont get what you talking guys "

Kani pan chibeedi haskenas? Kani pan bedi overes?
    i didnt get it too

Comment

"i didnt get it too"

That is good, did you merry his wife too? Or were you waiting for a fat beach of your own?

Comment

"Generally, this means disproportionally big, very fat asses,"

Like this? ( start watching from 1:23 )

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Exactly!

Humour is always based on real facts, if not it won't be funny.

Comment

"i didnt get it too"

That is good, did you merry his wife too? Or were you waiting for a fat beach of your own?
          man what you talkin? what you mean by '' waiting fot a fat beach of your own''?

Comment

"Humour is always based on real facts, if not it won't be funny"

Half of me wants to laugh and say yes! Half of me want to cry becuase I'm an Armo

Getze Hayastan!

Comment

Взгляд на Арцах. 20 лет спустя
              Владимир Алексеевич ПОНОМАРЕВ - подполковник запаса, ветеран 366-го гвардейского мотострелкового полка, с 1985 года дислоцированного в Степанакерте.

Ныне Владимир Пономарев работает доцентом кафедры гуманитарного образования и иностранных языков Юргинского технологического института (филиал) Национального исследовательского Томского политехнического университета. Член Союза писателей Нагорно-Карабахской Республики и Кузбасса, член Международного союза славянских журналистов.

Владимир Алексеевич, каким, с точки зрения профессионального военного, показался вам военный парад Армии обороны Республики Арцах?

Я считаю, что парад прошел на самом высоком уровне с точки зрения профессиональной подготовки. Начиная с подразделений, хочу выделить строевую выучку и профессиональную музыкальную подготовку сводного военного оркестра. Особо хочу отметить действия роты почетного караула, их профессионализм доведен до совершенства, и они ничем не уступают подразделениям почетного караула крупных стран с большой историей.

Мотострелковые и другие специальные подразделения, участвовавшие в параде, достойно показали свою выучку. В частности меня поразила их строевая подготовка. Одетые с иголочки бойцы являются наглядным показателем высокой воинской дисциплины. Очень хорошо видно, что офицеры и солдаты готовы в любую минуту выполнить свой воинский долг по защите Родины. Решимость в лицах, слаженность в действиях - все это является важным гарантом их высокой боеготовности.

Представленная на параде боевая техника поражает своей мощью, и по всему чувствуется, что работающие на ней военнослужащие являются высокими профессионалами своего дела: танкисты, ракетчики, зенитчики, артиллеристы и другие.

Охраняющие воздушные просторы молодой республики подразделения противоздушной обороны, не просто отличившиеся в прошедшей войне, но и поразившие всех наблюдателей и аналитиков высочайшей эффективностью, подготовили отличную смену, и я уверен, что их сыновья - нынешние защитники арцахского неба - готовы в любую минуту поддержать славные боевые традиции своих учителей. Что же касается наличествующей у Армии Обороны Арцаха техники ПВО, то за истекшие годы она в разы выросла как в качественном состоянии, так и в количественном измерении.

Особое восхищение вызвали специальные подразделения: разведчики, отряды контртерростического назначения, быстрого реагирования, особого назначения и другие. Обладая современным вооружением и специальной подготовкой, великолепно экипированне самой современной техникой, они способны вовремя обнаружить врага и оперативно ликвидировать любую угрозу, откуда бы она ни исходила.

Я помню историю двадцатилетней давности, когда первые подразделения формирующейся Армии обороны Арцаха конечно же не обладали в то время такой мощью, силой и подготовкой. Было очень мало боевой техники, полностью отсутствовала авиация и слаженность в действиях. Но, все это компенсировалось высоким боевым духом, стремлением защитить свою Родину, свои семьи, детей. Оно и стало ведущей силой, приведшей арцахский народ к победе.

Прошло 20 лет, выросло новое поколение защитников Отечества, полностью сохранившее боевой дух, мужество и решимость сохранить свое государство. К этому добавилась новая и современная боевая техника, с помощью которой Армия обороны Арцаха способна на любые решительные действия по противодействию угрозы извне. И сейчас эта техника находится в надежных и умелых руках нового и достойного поколения воинов-арцахцев.

Скажите, что вас, группу офицеров знаменитого 366-го гвардейского мотострелкового полка привело в Арцах спустя 20 лет после того, как полк был выведен из Степанакерта?

Начнем с того, что это - не праздное любопытство. Все прошедшие 20 лет мы ни на минуту не забывали об Арцахе и арцахском народе, о своих друзьях, в том числе, о вас, и, естественно, о своих бывших сослуживцах. Не имея возможности приехать в Арцах раньше, мы постоянно интересовались ставши нам родным краем, читали в интерте, жадно расспрашивали людей, побывавших в Арцахе.

Мы воочию видели страшные разрушения города Степанакерта, и сегодня нам трудно скрыть свою радость и восхищение при виде полностью восстановленного города и продолжающимися масштабными работами по дальнейшему строительству Степанакерта. Город сегодня намного краше и даже уютней, чем это было до войны.

Продолжается строительство жилых домов, возводятся церкви, учреждения культуры и образования. Мы видим на улицах радостные лица взрослых и, что оСобенно радует, многочисленных детей. Они уверены в своем будущем и в том, что прошлый кошмар больше никогда не повторится. Гарантом их спокойствой и мирной жизни является современная, великолепно оснащенная и боеГотовная Армия обороны Арцаха.

Comment

Originally posted by Joseph View Post
                Actually, I did some research and he is far from the worst. He more or less thinks that the Azeris should give up any hope for trying to seize Artsakh. He seems to be avidly against war first and foremost. For now, they have taken the page offline. Below is a link to another article written by Wayne Merry. He advocates Armenia keeping Artsakh and a wide corridor and some of the "occupied" territories going back to Azerbaijan with peace enforced by outside powers thus both sides having to make a compromise.

http://www.essentialgeneva.com/essen...nevitable.html
                Thanks for the information, analysis and link to the other article. I guess I jumped the gun a bit, but because of the non-stop Matthew Bryza fiasco and the recent praise showered upon azerbaijan and turkey by Vice President Biden and countless other actions against Armenia's interests I'm immediately suspicious of anyone connected to the US government meddling in Armenian affairs. His only suggestion in that article seemed to be "let turkey mediate because it is so relevant and influential in the South Caucasus", not exactly a direct call for Armenia's subjugation and destruction but still very dangerous and unrealistic. Even the state department currently sticks to the "Minsk group is the only way to go" line and rejects linking Artsakh to Armenia-turkey negotiations or discussing Artsakh in the United Nations.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarkis86 View Post
                  Thanks for the information, analysis and link to the other article. I guess I jumped the gun a bit, but because of the non-stop Matthew Bryza fiasco and the recent praise showered upon azerbaijan and turkey by Vice President Biden and countless other actions against Armenia's interests I'm immediately suspicious of anyone connected to the US government meddling in Armenian affairs. His only suggestion in that article seemed to be "let turkey mediate because it is so relevant and influential in the South Caucasus", not exactly a direct call for Armenia's subjugation and destruction but still very dangerous and unrealistic. Even the state department currently sticks to the "Minsk group is the only way to go" line and rejects linking Artsakh to Armenia-turkey negotiations or discussing Artsakh in the United Nations.
                  There are 2 kinds of scholars and experts in the west, specially in the US and the UK, and not more, unfortunately....

1- People paid by the turks, wether Angora or Pakuu, is a matter of details, not very relevant.
                  When I say paid, most of the time this means hard cash, $ and £, often thousands, sometime more.
                  This may be in form of grants, subsidies, prizes, salaries, bakhshish.... or via mainly oil industry payrolls, indirectly (by BP, Statoil, etc..)
                  Other than cash, some are paid in nature, holidays in Occupied Cilicia, or Aegean shores, with official or pleasure hores or boys, depending the preferences..
                  Typical example of this kind of experts, is the well known nest in Brussels called ICG: well known example is Sabina Freizer, ...
                  Or in some ways, Mat Bryza, tough Bryza is a mix of both categories.

2- People genuinely interested by their own state interests, that is civil of military servants of their own states.
                  And when it comes to our region, and considering the West, (Izrayel not included, here comes in other parameters), this interest means basically OIL, and more basically, SAFE EXPORT OF OIL.
                  So, as long as there will be OIL, there must NOT BE ANYTHING THAT COULD JEOPARDIZE this safe passage.
                  This Expert, Mary, is part of this group. He is genuinely interested by 'peace', at least to the end of West Caspian Oil and Gas...
                  He is pretty honest and interesting, objective, taking this bias into consideration.
                  (He was the one who angered Pakuu aparatchiks, by stating: "Azerbaijan has armed forces, but Armenia an Army")
                  His interest in the region will vanish as soon as the problematic, that is Oil is over... No harms there.
                  The Guy is a good expert, paid to do his job.
                  Nothing to make a fuss on here.

3- Unfortunately, no matter all stated ambitions from our side, or accusation of the role of our loby from the enemy side, Armenians, whether Diaspora, RA or NKR, did not manage to bring in any serious Expert or Scholar on their side, at least in the West. Politicians or intellectuals we can mobilize are better than nothing, but not very weight worthy on this matter.

4- Similarly, no valuable Scholar or Expert, at least in the West, is interested in the problems of the region, for the sake of intellectual or moral needs. That is no 'neutral' , 100 % objective Expert exists on this matter, because no one in the West is interested in the fate of the region.
                  To bring in this kind of experts you need a Genocide, like 1915...
                  Nothing that scale did happen. I meen Soumgait, Kirovapat and Pakuu were nothing enough to make interest for these Human Right idealists...
                  Well we decided to pass our tour on this one, and are happy with the second group, who essentially does the job needed, and GRANTED.

Why should we complain?

N.B: All we must always do:
                  Make sure that everybody understands: Fist bomb on Stepanakert, means all Oil infrastructure from Sangatchal to Krasny most is in flames....
                  And this was basically what we did on 9-th on May..
                  Last edited by Vrej1915; 05-10-2012, 07:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HyeFighter2 View Post
                    i dont get what you talking guys
                    "Its not the face you fcking but the fcking you facing".....Azeris take this concept to the most extreme which includes domesticated stock and pets.

Hope this doesn't confuse you more junior.

btw guys,Armenia's parade was most impressive per any standards......Artsakh's parade was just plain badass.
                    B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

I have a question I hope someone can give a realistic answer to:
                      What is the overall mentality in Azerbaijan regarding Karabakh and a potential war. I know the primary reason we won 20 years ago when out-manned, out-armed, and out-spent, was through morale and will, because we had a reason to fight and they didn't. Does that same advantage exist to the same degree today. Is there a general consensus in the Azeri society that Karabakh doesn't belong to them and that they have no reason to fight? Because it seems to me 20 years of brainwashing, especially to the soldiers who have spent nearly all of their lives in propaganda, would have changed?

Comment

Working...
                      X