Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Originally posted by arakeretzig View Post
    if you are armenian citizen and 18 years old, they may not let you out of airport so easily
    i need to puy 3800$ officialy so after i iwll be free from military police

Comment

Originally posted by HyeFighter2 View Post
      i need to puy 3800$ officialy so after i iwll be free from military police
      Piece of advice: If you are travelling to Armenia and you are not a citizen, make sure NOT TO BRING your outdated Armenian passport. I was visiting last summer and accidentally pulled out my old Armenian passport. If they as much as see the front cover (doesn't matter if it's outdated), they will give you a lot of trouble. Have a good trip.

Comment

Originally posted by davidoga View Post
        Piece of advice: If you are travelling to Armenia and you are not a citizen, make sure NOT TO BRING your outdated Armenian passport. I was visiting last summer and accidentally pulled out my old Armenian passport. If they as much as see the front cover (doesn't matter if it's outdated), they will give you a lot of trouble. Have a good trip.
        hm, my friend traveled to armenia and not citizen,even not born in armenia and never lived so he must puy money,but ok anyway thnx for info

Comment

The military parade in Stephanakert, Artcakh (Armenia) May 9, 2012

Comment

Support Eurovision 2013 in Azerbaijanhttp://emajidli.com/2012/05/23/support-eurovision-2013-in-azerbaijan/ Read and Share!https://www.facebook.com/Azerbaijan...

Good to know Aliyev is leading Azerbaijan to ruin. Armenia's corruption/human rights issues pale in comparison to this sh*t.

Comment

Originally posted by davidoga View Post
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oea2XGsIbvI

Good to know Aliyev is leading Azerbaijan to ruin. Armenia's corruption/human rights issues pale in comparison to this sh*t.
              nice film,BBC must be brave!

Comment

BBC is not brave! They could no longer hide the facts so they said some watered down things for two minuts. The Euro contest broadcaster was full of bullsheet. I mean if this is objectivity than Armenia is the most liberal place on this planet. This is a joke, Eurovision is now the new Political force used for the gains of the few. This is a joke and they should have stood up to this! Not to mention what are toorks doing in the Euro?

Junk and bullsheet is the order of the day, BBC is no exception, they are part of the rule!

Comment

Bye bye!

Expressing its frustration over Azerbaijan’s new contractual conditions for Moscow’s future lease of the Gabala Radar Station, the Defense Ministry may be forced to walk away from the deal.

Comment

Good , very good if they seek Israels help or US with Turkey they will surely now be doomed.Armenia until 2020 must make big steps for the takeover.

Comment

• Oallo Oallo Yervan Calling

"Acting as Moscow's only true ally in the south Caucasus region and enthusiastically hosting a significant Russian military presence on its soil, Armenia today is beginning to play a major role in the Caucasus region's geopolitical life. Armenia has become a crucial base of operations for Moscow, and this has made Yerevan untouchable in the region. In fact, Georgia and Azerbaijan, Armenia's larger and wealthier neighbors, have begun to fear Yerevan. Yerevan's strategic alliance with Moscow has finally placed Armenia on the map. The following quote about the Russian military base in north-eastern Armenia was taken from an English-language Israeli website -

�Military Base 102 is a key point, Russia�s outpost in the South Caucasus,� a Russian military source told the newspaper. �It occupies a very important geopolitical position, but the Kremlin fears lest it should lose this situation.�
                      It is now becoming increasingly obvious that Moscow is seriously preparing various contingency plans in preparation of a Western/Israeli attack against Iran. The simple fact that Moscow has serious fears concerning its military presence in Armenia implies a lot. There are a lot of implications in this for the small and landlocked republic in the Caucasus, not the least of which is that Moscow will not spare any effort in protecting its strategic presence in Armenia, thereby ensuring Yerevan's survival in that hostile environment. Allied to Moscow, strategically situated in the south Caucasus and straddling the regions of unrest, Armenia will therefore become a major theater of operations once the shooting begins - whether we Armenians want it or not. Therefore, it is better to be prepared and looking for opportunities."

Shame the Russians don't have the same media outlets the Yahoodi does, this way they can spew sheet all day long too! Here is the link for all of you drawned out by the noise from the jokers.

"When Armenians finally put aside their victim mentalities and stop looking at the political West for any kind of assistance, they may finally come to the realization that for Armenia to truly prosper it must gradually begin formulating a long-term expansionist policy in the Caucasus"

I want to change the above a little bit to read. ( We are not expanding we are only tacking back our land )

Or would some of you mofo's rather wait for them to give you a Fake Eurovision contest? With love from Baku! What bull sheet!

Time to change the reality on the ground again!

�There is no need for deploying large numbers of army regulars and heavy military hardware such as modern T-90 tanks and multiple rocket launchers in Daghestan - unless there is something else on Moscow's mind.�

I have something in mind, it is a special crispy cookie, made with dark chocolate and cinnamon I�m going to call it the Baku Cookie...LOL yum yum

"When I was in Baku recently, they showed me a 3-D topographic map of Armenia, AZ [Azerbaijan], Nagorno [Karabakh]," the Czech related. "You can see very clearly that once (and if) the Armenians cross over with Russian backing, it is a flat path to Baku. The Russians told them during the Georgia war that Georgia could just be the first stop... pretty direct threat. The Azerbaijanis are terrified of this."

Coming to a yahoodi cinama near you very soon! Only limited tickets will be sold to build up the hype, short takes and special advertising will be shown a mouth watering cookie! Sound bites " Armenian Cookie " reapeated over and over, "Only made in Baku"....ROTFLMAO

But before all was over they went to a a commercial so everyone missed a part of the show below!

"That night I learned that sometime during the first few days of the Russian-Georgian war, Armenian forces in Artsakh were given the green light to carryout a preemptive strike against the Azeri military. While the Russian Bear was mauling Georgia's Western/Turkish/Israeli backed military, Armenians had apparently attacked Azeri positions in force and managed to liberate large tracts of land in Martakert and along the Arax River. According to some claims, proximately 20,000 hectares of land were liberated at the time."

So I hope you enjoy the commercial on Facebook...LOL

Getze Hayastan!

""The armed forces of the NKR aren�t preparing to execute any so-called concessions. On the contrary, during the past year the territories in our possession have grown by some several thousand hectares... Armenian front lines on the right flank along the Arax River have advanced by four kilometers."

Lieutenant General Movses Hakobyan (NKR Defense Minister)"

How about another Commercial?

Парад 09.05.2012 в Карабахе (Армения, Арцах)-09052012 Parade in Karabakh (Armenia, Artsakh)
                      Last edited by Federate; 05-24-2012, 05:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X