Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

As promised a couple of lines about his impressions of past command-staff (command post exercise) and regimental tactical exercises (PTU) Defence Army, which participated in the fees for old time's sake, and I think for the last time. At the beginning seemed to have been verified mobilization plans, like going to mob. and other resources. and then decided to bring charges and to the participants by the scientist. With mobile plan, in Artsakh, as always, no problems - for an hour together staff officers, and on Artsakh within 2-4 hours 100% designed in parts.
    To be honest at first was angry, because suddenly it turns out that cut down for a week of working rhythm. Then calmed down and philosophical thought that getting the opportunity to plunge into the atmosphere and to assess what has changed over the past 10 years, which took the form below. As a result, sitting on the CBU and priced - "summed up" -):.
    Write a lot of detail and do not get - a lot of cases so just try to throw a couple of strokes points - sort of a clue for the recovery of impressions in the future.

1. AO headquarters over the years began to work much more clearly and quickly, fulfilling all the necessary documents. Sometimes you can even speak of automaticity, where staff officers do not spend time and effort in itself a "mechanism" for planning, but have the opportunity and time to reflect on how best to address the tasks set before them.

2. All staff officers do not just know how to work with computers, but they have become an integral part of the planning process. And it was good to see that sitting behind a computer is no longer conscripts, computer scientists, but the officers themselves, and work out documents on the Armenian language. Smiled to myself and with quiet satisfaction that, in my memory and direct participation in their time were carried out two jumps.
    First, when planning translated into computers and the renunciation of the mat, by which the organized fighting. Were highly Soviet staff officers with great experience, which does not need the cards and other "paper" to organize and hold b / d. Was the "commander", who knew how to make voice shelf to perform his plan, saying the language and the terminology, which is owned by his regimental commander. The result was what we got.
    But after the war had to take the next step and recklessness of the belligerent armies to move to the army "polumirnogo time", which implied the Charter, the staff, "odergivanie and cast to form people with combat experience, fighting. Difficult and challenging period. We had to start preparing staff officers, who with apprehension and despair on their faces, often with obscenities were forced to sit next to the computer The operators owning and watch as the documents are produced. This is the "first leap".
    The second, more important and complex, was associated with the transition from Russian into Armenian, which stretched for several years (do not forget that at the time of the Armenian military language was not simple, he just formed, and the situation saved a few good grammarians, scholars of the Armenian that were selected and brought to serve in the headquarters for this particular revolution).
    And now I see how the officers, who once cautiously sat down next to the computers and tried to understand how the text will look in Armenian, today yourself sitting behind a computer and "xxxx" in Armenian - without straining, is not translating into head from Russian to Armenian. They think and plan in Armenian. Perhaps invisible to the officers themselves, but a huge breakthrough. As a result - now headquartered in a position to plan the operation several times faster than in the 90's, and the Armenian

3. Thus created the necessary prerequisites for the next jump and the transition to automated control systems that are already there and, hopefully, will be disbursed in the coming years that will speed up the planning process is not at times, but an order of magnitude. In any case, the Western experience says that's about it and what I could see clearly confirms these estimates.
    And here again will be important not so much a technological leap, the emergence of new technologies and so on. But mastery of these technologies have not only staff officers, but all the command staff of the Defense Forces, when the commander in / h, in addition to all his duties, would feel like fish in water in a medium such complexes. We are talking about the changes, including in the military culture. It was a huge problem for the armed forces of the West, and now "in practice," see how IDF comes close to the same problems that she has every chance to overcome a lot faster, thanks to creative personnel of the AO, use that word.

4. Yes, most of all I liked the creativity of the staff officers of JSC, who are willing to retrain, learn new technologies and so on. And this is connected not with the "creativity of the Karabakh Armenians'" (which actually takes place), but hard necessity. Closeness is not conditional, but quite real numerically superior enemy, does not forget to stay in a comfortable state of mind.

5. The second big problem is a generational change. While that decision-making positions, headquarters of JSC are personalities who passed the war as they have real combat experience, and thanks to his youth were able to make some qualitative leaps in its development, allowing Defense Forces to go through several transformations, each of them to other armies is painful institutional and cultural problems and challenges. Here they were overcome in one fell swoop, jump ability which provides real combat experience and the old Soviet school, that is a good general knowledge base, which allowed officers to quickly adapt and explore new horizons. Now at 5, okay 10 years, they have to change the new officers, which are the result of a purely Armenian system of military and general education. Come the young officers, for whom reached the level of this natural and usual state of the army. This new generation that is not the last war, not standing in front of the necessity of any jumps and does not know how to behave in times of crisis, when to peremahivat gap, regardless of its width. Will they be willing to pick up the achievement of the fathers, "not to drop the" Armenian army? Honestly I do not know. Attended the exercise, several young officers. Tried to look closely to him, to understand what and how. I admit - nothing could not see. Maybe teaching is not the mode where you can understand this kind of thing.

6. But there were flaws, asks the impatient reader, who gets to the end of this post. Certainly were, but obviously that is I will not paint them -):. In summary, the inherent flaws of the Armenian society and the Armenian army. The army, being an integral part of society can not suffer from her illness. Authoritarian, closed, rigidly hierarchical structure and the nature of the Army contributes to their prosperity. Attempts to "democratize" greater "openness", making "civilian control" and so on. only add to the overall picture, not contributing to cure, and that's another big topic.

Comment

I want to say this again just to be a borken record! I do believe we need to listen to this over and over! We don't learn as a people, what did you expect from the toork?

They are a dirty people dirty people! I bet he was shot in the back, after all what else do you expect from a toork?

Comment

They are just fascist people, plain and simple.
        Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
        ---
        "Western Assimilation is the greatest threat to the Armenian nation since the Armenian Genocide."

Comment

Italians were fascist at one point, you have to love Italians! Toorks? they are just a F U Bunch, Italians have art toorks still have blood on their hands. You can go to Italy and have fun, take pictures enjoy the views. In toorky they kill pregent tourists.

Yes facists are no good but what toorks do can't be so easily blamed on fascists. A toork will always be a toork I will never forget that, and neither should the rest of us.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Turks have a fake culture, fake identity, a nation established by genocide, deceit, and lies - they basically stole the native Anatolian cultures for themselves and run a fake state in the native lands of other people, including us of course. They are one group of people that one could comfortably say much of the world doesn't like.
              Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
              ---
              "Western Assimilation is the greatest threat to the Armenian nation since the Armenian Genocide."

Comment

Mos Brother, Mos my Friend, Mos Yekhpir!

Such tragic history we don't need, nor are we guilty enough in any snese of the word to have lived it. Yet here we are, lone, empty, playing a flute against the wind. Why don't you play your flute, so I can figure skate to it. Yes, I played the F.U.C.K.I.N.G flute so you could figure skate. No one has a come back to what I just said, yet the thief has Ararat, and the xxx hates me becuase I am his Daddy!

Long live Armenia! In memory of the Armenian genocide victims of 1915.A breathtaking performance by Pedro Eustache (Duduk), Samvel Yervinyan (Violin), & Arme...

So we know the flute, we play it, and we have bleed more then anyone else. I guess this is even more reason to hate me, why not give the haron to the toork? after all, when I was dead who took the buisness?

Long live our little Republic, she has stood for so much and continues to stand!

Comment

Comment

Yella Mo Fo's

Yes! Noa landed the boat, I repopulated the globe

Comment

Originally posted by Federate View Post
                      Strong reply needed, minimum 5 Azeri casualties. RIP to the martyr.
                      These types of actions continue to give NKR all the right to act in self defense in any capacity but we don't.....you know what I would like to hear about? is a sabotage operations on key command/logistic targets inside their lines instead of number of casualties.

++Rest in Peace++ Hye Zinvor
                      B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Working...
                      X