Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Originally posted by Mher View Post
    Not good compared to last year when it was about 35 v. 85 at the end of the year
    Agreed. Off to a bad start this year. More precautions and vigilance is needed.
    General Antranik (1865-1927): “I am not a nationalist. I recognize only one nation, the nation of the oppressed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Spetsnaz View Post
      Ականի պայթյունից ՊԲ սպա է մահացել
      Ապրիլ 1, 2014

Razm.info
      Rest in Peace
      first non enemy death in a quite a while from what I recall.

Comment

Ali Hasanov: Russia should know that the Armenians, who betrayed the USSR during the World War II, will one day betray Russia, too
        [ 02 April 2014 12:57 ]

“Why are only Turkey and Azerbaijan fighting against Armenian chauvinism? What are other Turkic-speaking states doing?”

Baku. Ramiz Mikayiloglu - APA. “The period of mourning is already over, we should prepare our youth for fighting for the liberation of our lands,” Deputy Prime Minister, chairman of the State Committee for Refugees and IDPs Ali Hasanov said at the event on the 21st anniversary of the occupation of Kalbajar region, APA reports.

Ali Hasanov said the air, water of Kalbajar is pure, the people born in Kalbajar are pure and committed to statehood.
        “There are 30 000 springs, 4000 plants in the region,” he said.

Speaking about the attitude of other states towards the occupation of Azerbaijani territories, Hasanov said:
        “Russia should know that the Armenians, who betrayed the USSR and spied during the World War II, will one day betray Russia, too. The West knows it, too. Sometimes, they say a nation, state should not be spoken about in this manner. But one can say such words about Armenians. Armenian Diaspora, Armenian state is pursuing policy against Turkic-speaking states. Why are only Turkey and Azerbaijan fighting against Armenian chauvinism? What are other Turkic-speaking states doing? The leaders of these states pay visits to Armenia, even one of them laid a wreath at the so-called Armenian genocide monument 12 years ago.

On the other hand, narcotic plants are grown in the occupied territories, this is already the problem of the world. They are trying to teach us a lesson on democracy. If the West, our neighbors do not wake up, they will also face Armenian terrorism, separatism.”

Chairman of the State Committee said first of all the youth from the occupied regions should take interest in military.
        “The youth from the occupied regions should be inclined to get military education. One day, the Supreme Commander-in-Chief may declare that the injustice of the world is going on and order the liberation of our occupied territories. Attitude towards army, soldier should be changed. Even if a citizen of Turkey lives abroad, he returns to motherland for military service. Why should not we follow the example of Turkey? Desertion is a shame for a country, whose lands have been occupied. First of all, parents are guilty. We are not avengers, but our youth should be ready to avenge,” he said.

Comment

This guy is awesome. check the videos.

Truck Apc Tank Radar Tatra Kraz Ural Uaz Zil Maz Mtlb Shilka Kub Sa2 Sa8Geco S300M Igla Strela Brdm Brdmat Btr50 Btr60 Btr70.80 Bmp1 Bmp2 T72m T72b T72Mb...

Cinematic Demo of my Private mod. ATTANTION ! This is NOT the Mod from Armacolic!!!! This Mod is not downloadable ! It's my PRIVATE Mod ,If YOU see any of yo...

Armenian ARMY Airforce in Arma2. Private Mod, Su25 Mig29 Su27 L39 Hind Mi24 Low pass Armenian flag ExtreemAirShow sound barrier.

Comment

I've always wondered what the NKR-Iran border looks like and how militarized it is. But there is never any mention of it and almost no material on it online. So I went through Google Earth and here are the best 15 available photos of it taken within 100 feet or so of the Artsakh-Iran border, stretching across its length
            Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

it seems strange how demilitarized it seems to be, and how easily one can just walk into Artsakh
            Last edited by Mher; 04-02-2014, 02:43 AM.

Comment

Comment

Press Release
                2014-03-31
                On March 29, First Deputy Minister of Defence Davit Tonoyan and Deputy Minister Ara Nazaryan held a consultation on the issues related to the organizational and final agreement of demining activities in 16 confirmed mine-exposed areas in 4 communities of the Syunik province, aimed on the implementation of the technical task presented by the "Humanitarian Demining and Expertise Center" SNCO, with donor assistance provided by the U.S. Department of State, to be implemented by the "HALO Trust" international organization and the peacekeeping engineering-sappers battalion of the ARM MoD.

Preparatory phase of the humanitarian demining activities has continued for several months, and technical research and demining activities are scheduled to begin on the 15th of April. Before the start of the activities, the sappers of the peacekeeping engineer-sappers battalion of the ARM MoD, along with the experts of the "HALO Trust" international organization, will take a training course on the standard introduction of the activities procedures and the joint involvement.
                The international technical and inspection consultancy on humanitarian demining will be carried out by the experts from the Swiss Foundation for Mine Action, while the administration and supervision of the quality as well as the adoption of the final results of the activities will be carried out by the Humanitarian Demining and Expertise Center" SNCO.
                This phase of the program will last more that a year, with a prospect of sequel in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Mher View Post
                  I've always wondered what the NKR-Iran border looks like and how militarized it is. But there is never any mention of it and almost no material on it online. So I went through Google Earth and here are the best 15 available photos of it taken within 100 feet or so of the Artsakh-Iran border, stretching across its length
                  Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

it seems strange how demilitarized it seems to be, and how easily one can just walk into Artsakh
                  There is no reason for that border to be militarized......minimum normal security patrols will do. yes, you can go right across both ways, this is how ancient friends like Iran and Armenians (allies) act.

btw, thanks for the pics.
                  B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Originally posted by Eddo211 View Post
                    There is no reason for that border to be militarized......minimum normal security patrols will do. yes, you can go right across both ways, this is how ancient friends like Iran and Armenians (allies) act.

btw, thanks for the pics.
                    You're welcome. Its always interested me because of the thought of how much Armenian trade and exchange w/Iran would increase were we not limited to our tiny 35km meghri border w/Iran. It was still curious to me considering the number of Azeris that live in the iranian north. Not to mention the proximity to Azerbaijan itself. Given the nature of modern warfare though, it does make sense, when the only threat is spies and small covert operations, since a single drone can do the monitoring job of hundreds of soldiers. Specially considering the huge troop commitment Armenia has to to secure the azeri borders.

Comment

Originally posted by Joseph View Post
                      Yes, and Aliev is more than happy to let them go. As you said, most of these Azeri volunteers are Salafist Sunnis and consider Shia Azeris apostate. The current government are afraid of their movement. That being stated, I hope they return home soon.
                      Originally posted by Federate View Post
                      Probably the most comprehensive article on Azeri jihadists on the Internet so far: http://jihadology.net/2014/01/28/gue...ters-in-syria/
                      very interesting information from both of you, thank you, specially the website, that was very comprehensive. Now I do indeed hope they do come back. It seems to me a solid part of them are indeed minorities living in the north; minorities who have very little loyalty to the government even without their religious differences.

the most entertaining part of the article was probably "she should look to the Prophet’s wives – the way they had lived their lives". nothing more inspiring than a dozen girls, some as young as six years old, given off to be a 55 year old pedophile's wh0res. Isn't that the future everyone wants for their nieces?

Comment

Working...
                      X