Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Liksa is a traitor, a thief and oligarch and should have been killed at least in 1994. Instead he is protected.

"Besides, as a former commander, as a person who has gone through the furnace of war, as a former member of parliament, as a citizen who cares, I call on the authorities to keep in mind that Liska’s appearance in Karabakh should not be a warrant for him to continue to commit offenses in the future, to repent in front of the Armenian people, and not to come to Karabakh with General Manvel to make selfies and claim to 80% of the victory as they did last time, they should do real work instead. We must put everything in their right place. I want the authorities to learn a lesson that people, forgetting about injustice, stand up to save the nation, and everyone from president to minister must care about the army. If they say our weapons are made in the 1980s, they should not ride cars of 2015-2016, their cars can be from the 1980s but the weapons should be modern, this is a matter of our national security. And if I don’t speak up, others will not do. General Manvel or pop stars shouldn’t come to make a selfie in Artsakh, we need real work and real help. Our nation cannot win the war and support the fellows who have usurped the government at the same time.

Instead of making selfies in Artsakh, Liska should come and try to restore the posts that we lost in Horadiz because he had fled, and not make selfies and get a new mandate to commit crimes. Serzh Sargsyan should mind these things if he wants to remain president. Can you see that people are ahead of the government, instead of the government recruiting people and bringing them to the battlefield people volunteer, what else do you ask of people? If Serzh Sargsyan does not provide adequate governance, he must leave quietly. Today the president, the minister of defense Seiran Ohanyan must lend a hand. I am not saying everything because now, considering the situation, but all this is enough to know that I can say a lot of things. Seiran Ohanyan must lend a hand because if war starts, he can prevent it with our help. He must lend a hand and listen to our recommendations. And our recommendations are many and so useful that we would not without them. Let this be something like an open letter. Everyone must have their place. The society has become healthier on these days, and I don’t want the spongers and fake generals again get a mandate for further crimes"
    General Antranik (1865-1927): “I am not a nationalist. I recognize only one nation, the nation of the oppressed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Joseph View Post
      It is confusing but there is both a town and village named Horadiz. The town is a major rail junction on the border with Iran. It changed hands a couple of times during the war but has been under Azeri control since April 1994.
      Let it be under their control. It is useless for now, since it connects to baku one way to horadiz is the last stop. The only railway to Nakhichevan is from Tabriz that goes through Julfa. Souther Armenia block it for 35KM now with NKR it is blocked for 115KM.

Comment

Those green troops were doomed as soon as he took "command".
        Sagh Artsakhe kidi.
        Gorise ir shnorhiv avel zoh a dvel grvitz hedo, kan polor Kashataghi azadakrman jamanag, talanelutz....

Comment

Originally posted by Azad View Post
          Let it be under their control. It is useless for now, since it connects to baku one way to horadiz is the last stop. The only railway to Nakhichevan is from Tabriz that goes through Julfa. Souther Armenia block it for 35KM now with NKR it is blocked for 115KM.
          Etbes tchi.
          Ter irantz gabe Nakhitchevani hed etdeghov a antznum.
          Astarayi vra knatzki gabe rusnere sarkum yen, paytz ter tchi brdzel.
          Ess dari bidi lini, paytz ter vor votch.
          Yete konkred essor hed vertzeneyink et kayarane, vor himi sarkel en kaghak (et arel en 94 itz vertch, vorbess miyag hoghagdor vor hed e vertzerel haydare), shad medz praval ge lini irantz hamar.
          Ham dghen haydari tapnin dvadz ge lini, ham el irantz gabe lav ge khankarvi.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Vrej1915 View Post
              They transported the train material on tracks, and rolled on iranian side to Vortashad (aka-ordupat) or Jugha,
              In soviet times, only 3 crossings between TransKavkaz and Iran.
              Astara/Horadiz/Jugha.

Meghri had no bridge, at worst phase of war, military bringe was installed in emergency.
              Tranitz patzi, amenitz strategiakane Horadizum ga platina Araksi vra. Hedeven el mitchin medzutyan lij e.
              Et lidje iranov zenk e, ay et lidji vra barsignere zork eyin mdtzerel yerp vertzenum eyink, vor hangardz tchdrakatzenenk....
              Et platinan ankhordageli gamurtch a, lidje iranov zenk, teguz tjvar drakatzeneyink, barsigneri hed haraperutyunnere tchpjatzenelu hamar....., paytz tranitz el garevor, et lidje sarkadz a canalnerov tchure Araksitz, tebi Paylakani (Beylakan/Jdanovsk) tashdavayrere ughelu hamar.
              Yete et bahadz lineyink, essor pavaganin harusd Paylagani yev Aghtchkaperti (Aghtchapeti) chrtchannere anapat ge lineyin....

Comment

Originally posted by Vrej1915 View Post
                Etbes tchi.
                Ter irantz gabe Nakhitchevani hed etdeghov a antznum.
                Astarayi vra knatzki gabe rusnere sarkum yen, paytz ter tchi brdzel.
                Vestahem toun aveli lav gidess. I was looking at the "black" train tracks removed or blocked according to the attached map.

See map.

Click image for larger version

Name:	traintracks.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	107.2 KB
ID:	539238

Comment

I would love for this to be confirmed.
                  General Antranik (1865-1927): “I am not a nationalist. I recognize only one nation, the nation of the oppressed.”

Comment

Comment

I would love for this to be confirmed.
                      Unfortunately, we will never know. Most likely the best measurement was the sultan's wife meeting with the dead azeri soldiers' mothers. It looked like around 700 of them.

Comment

Working...
                      X