Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

The Iskanders will also be good for our technicians to take a look at and further upgrade the Scuds. The Iskander was introduced to replace the Scud.

Comment

Originally posted by burjuin View Post
      Military parade on 25th anniversary of Armenia’s independence

Forgot to tell you that our 9P148 tank destroyers have been armed with the newer Konkurs-M, instead of the regular Konkurs.

Comment

Last edited by burjuin; 09-23-2016, 10:12 PM.

Comment

Comment

Comment

“Israel's Aeronautics to debut Orbiter 4 STUAS in Azerbaijan

navigate using GPS and datelines or be operated independently of these systems."

Originally posted by armnuke View Post
              Good target practice for our AA guys.
              Won’t be long now. I have mentioned this a while ago and now it is available. Soon we will see it on small
              Surface-to-air missiles. For now Armenia should buy or create their own.

For more info, do not hesitate to contact us, just e-mail to samuele.martelli(AT)iit.it.In the last few years there has been an increasing interest in survei...

Distributed Sound Source Localization System using Ethernet. Two quadruple microphone arrays for sound signal acquisition (cross - like elements), each conne...

Comment

Anyone know if our Defense Industry are into the modernization of Ammunition?

Comment

Originally posted by ASALA2116 View Post
                  Evolution not by the sword.. Evolution by the smartest individuals who actually think of bettering this nation. Evolution also has to come with sacrifice and the people need to understand that and trust what is going to come next. Evolution needs the Diaspora by its side. Evolution needs Russia and every nation by its side. Evolution needs to give those who stole from the nation to either come clean or 24 hours to pack there bags and run for it. Evolution needs to fix the infrastructure of this nation starting from public hospitals to roads to the environment.
                  This nation has so many problems economically. The Elite have drunk it all the way down to what it is now. I walked into a public hospital in Avan today to register my new born son , and I walked right back out. It hardly looked like a hospital .. Absolutely pathetic. Anyways I wish I could just be mayor for a year. I would firstly get the crossings on the road painted yellow. Something so small could probably save a life.
                  I know one thing. The young generation don't even plan on living here. They say once they finish there schooling/uni , they will leave for a better life. So what do I do people? I have a son that's 6 days old and a wife .. Do I take them to Australia or give him the same opportunity as others.
                  I promise you there's plenty of us from the diaspora moving back to this place. Plenty has been done correctly in terms of fundamentals to set the Armenian economy up for a growth. The youth in this country needs to take some responsibility upon themselves and take a higher level of participation in the political process to create the country they want to see instead of just wanting magical solutions to be produced by others. And when I say participate in the political process I don't mean mindless street protests. There are 189 days left until national elections. I really recommend you come to the Civil Contact office on 6 Sayat-Nova. We have meetings open to the public Thursdays at 7pm. We can use all the help we can get. If you're interested message me and I'll give you my contact information. Also, register to be an election monitor immediately https://v6000.am/

Comment

Originally posted by Mher View Post
                    I promise you there's plenty of us from the diaspora moving back to this place. Plenty has been done correctly in terms of fundamentals to set the Armenian economy up for a growth. The youth in this country needs to take some responsibility upon themselves and take a higher level of participation in the political process to create the country they want to see instead of just wanting magical solutions to be produced by others. And when I say participate in the political process I don't mean mindless street protests. There are 189 days left until national elections. I really recommend you come to the Civil Contact office on 6 Sayat-Nova. We have meetings open to the public Thursdays at 7pm. We can use all the help we can get. If you're interested message me and I'll give you my contact information. Also, register to be an election monitor immediately https://v6000.am/
                    Sounds good. I will try to make it either this Thursday or next .. Would you mind telling me what it is exactly you talk about.

Comment

Originally posted by Vahram90 View Post
                      https://youtu.be/1gskfa0VgJY

At 8:33 it's an soviet march created by an Armenian - Arutyunov. Russian Army uses it too
                      Is this the composer you're referring to?

Comment

Working...
                      X