Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Originally posted by Vahram90
    Why all the hate towards De Waal? De Waal has never said anything anti-armenian.
    No one asked De Waal his arbitrary opinion or position. When an Armenian is taken seriously for his opinion related to British affairs will be the day Mr. Waalpaper’s opinion will count.
    The guy is a manipulative British oil front man if you cannot smell him a continent away. Let us not forget on the centennial Genocide day Charlie boy was laughing with the sultans.
    Also, the day the turks on the West of us will be understanding of our past and present existence & territories will be the day we will consider your understanding and compassion of the turks on the East of us. For now the world is at the image of turkey and israel. Take (in our case regain), suppress, ignore and build a nation. We are living on 1/10 of our territories in terror and you are talking of compassion?

Comment

A private of the Armenian Armed Forces was found fatally wounded in a defense post on Wednesday morning.

The serviceman was identified as Shavarsh H Galstyan. According to a press release by the Investigative Committee, he was shot in the jaw.

A probe has been launched under Article 110.1 of the Criminal Code (Causing an Individual to Committee Suicide).

The inquest is under way.

The serviceman was identified as Shavarsh H Galstyan. According to a press release by the Investigative Committee, he was shot in ...
      Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Originally posted by Azad View Post
        No one asked De Waal his arbitrary opinion or position. When an Armenian is taken seriously for his opinion related to British affairs will be the day Mr. Waalpaper’s opinion will count.
        The guy is a manipulative British oil front man if you cannot smell him a continent away. Let us not forget on the centennial Genocide day Charlie boy was laughing with the sultans.
        Also, the day the turks on the West of us will be understanding of our past and present existence & territories will be the day we will consider your understanding and compassion of the turks on the East of us. For now the world is at the image of turkey and israel. Take (in our case regain), suppress, ignore and build a nation. We are living on 1/10 of our territories in terror and you are talking of compassion?
        ^^^
        Above post is more appropriate than Vahram's for all the above stated reasons .
        I repeat, De Waal is nothing more than a politicle mouth piece for eu concerns. He is not concerned about truth or reality, but a political agenda that is fraudulent and self serving.
        The international court of law Vahram mentions is also fraudulent and serves neither the truth or justice (but) serves the elite and their agenda.
        ---

Comment

What compassion? Are you illiterate? Come on, show me one sentence of my statement which has anything to do with compassion.
          "historic fact and regarded as a normal process. From an objective point of view both nations have the right to live there " You don't have to make sense or analyze how others view and perceive our existence. In short, other's logical arbitration does not start with present history. As I mentioned we live on 1/10 of our territory in terror that is the part Mr. De Waal should take into account. Your job is not to make sense how he perceives the present situation to a happy compromise for his oil/gas interest. Let's talk and make sense of the 9/10 of the territories before making sense of the remaining 1/10.

Comment

Armenian air defense subdivision on Ashuluk firing range in Russia. 2015

Comment

Originally posted by londontsi View Post
              If these studies have any value it means seniors will start misbehaving after 12 months of service. If your suggestion is adopted.

I suggest the answer has to be, increase the conscription period by 6 months and release them 6 months early having
              achieved defined performance target for the benefit of the army.

This makes military serviece sound like incarceration. I am not really speaking out of my a$$ here. This has been proven in many countries. 21 months is a good compromise with females serving 6-12months.

The idea would also be that you would have a large reserve pool where troops are constantly trained.

Comment

What you say about De Waal can be. I don't know all his statements. But I have not mentioned the International court, I talked about international law. Why international law or the approach of third parties and our subjective point of view have to be different I explained in my other statement. I can only suggest to read statements properly before making stupid accusations.
                International law or international courts do NOT trump the truth. Don't give a fk which one cannot recognize murder and theft for what it is.
                Your comments about invasion, murder, theft, torture, abduction, rape being an accepted norm by anybody, including international law or the fkn queen mum is ludicrous. Outright absurd.
                I made no stupid accusation, on the contrary, your reasoning qualifies as stupid.
                Whether it's past or present, murder and theft is a crime. Whoever accepts the conduct of the heartless terks as "normal" is outright fkn stupid.

Comment

It's annoying that I am accused in having compassion for the enemy only because I explain why others must not share our approach.
                  No one is accusing you of anything. It is a discussion forum where ideas are exchanged. It is all good!

Comment

Արցախի կառավարությունը 1,5 մլրդ դրամ կուղղի ՊԲ դիրքերի կահավորմանը

Comment

What you say about De Waal can be. I don't know all his statements. But I have not mentioned the International court, I talked about international law. Why international law or the approach of third parties and our subjective point of view have to be different I explained in my other statement. I can only suggest to read statements properly before making stupid accusations.
                      --- our subjective point of view ---
                      Our point of view on 1915, Adana, Hamidan, and all the other atrocities committed by the terks is a clear, accurate, and honest depiction of the events. This is not about "subjective points of view between two or more parties. It's about telling the truth or lying. It's been argued before that everyone has the right to their own opinions. But as I have pointed out before, that does not mean everybody has the right to define the truth. If anyone cannot recognize the truth, they are blind. Subjective opinions do not change the truth.
                      All the talk in the world cannot turn back the hands of time.
                      It's written in stone ... The terks both east and west live on our land by murdering, torturing, abutting us and stealing our land.
                      There is no ligitimet defense for that.
                      --- NONE ---

Comment

Working...
                      X