Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Buy N.K./Artsakh?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Buy N.K./Artsakh?

Originally posted by TruAnatolian View Post
    You eastern armenians are so f*ing Sovietized its disgusting. Russia is our ally yegher, hahah, Russia is our Dominatrix. They LOVE that we don't get along with Turks that makes us need them like a junky needs heroin. Actually, Russia is the only country benefiting in any tangible way from the Artsakh conflict.

Actually you might be a very settled western armenian who is living to comfortably to understand the way things are working in Armenia.

You are willing to give up the long-term interests of our Country for the short-term "pride" we gain from artsakh.

To me you are the one who isn't the Armenian. If you want an Isolated Armenia then take your dashnak friends and start your own country.

Other than that, There are us Armenians who want a stable and prosperous country, not in danger by our neighbours.
    All you think about is an idealized mass of land that we dont have the capacity to develop nor defend.
    Russia, Armenia, Turks, Russia, dashnaks... This is very classic. Nobody buys it. Leave please.

Comment

LoL..... pure slum mentality. Someone brings up an idea you don't agree with and you shun them. Armenians like you, NEED armenians like me to make sure you don't do the kind of stupid sh*t your doing now.

Let me restate: 70 Million Turks + 30 Million Azeris vs. 3 Million Armenians and some rare heroes like Monte.

Now get your head out of your ass and just think about that for a second.

We can have a highly developed country, our affinity for science and the knowledge of the diaspora would put us ahead of any of the other caucasus countries. All we need to do is "get along`

Comment

LoL..... pure slum mentality. Someone brings up an idea you don't agree with and you shun them. Armenians like you, NEED armenians like me to make sure you don't do the kind of stupid sh*t your doing now. Now get your head out of your ass and just think about that for a second.
        Is this how you normally talk to women? Listen you piece of shit, I suggest you talk to your mother this way.

Originally posted by Federate View Post
        Դժբախտաբար ընկեր Երաժիշտա, ապուշութիւնը ազգութեան պատեր չունի։
        Ապրես ընկեր, ուզաց խորքերս դու ասեցիր...

You eastern armenians are so f*ing Sovietized its disgusting. Russia is our ally yegher, hahah, Russia is our Dominatrix. They LOVE that we don't get along with Turks that makes us need them like a junky needs heroin. Actually, Russia is the only country benefiting in any tangible way from the Artsakh conflict. Actually you might be a very settled western armenian who is living to comfortably to understand the way things are working in Armenia. You are willing to give up the long-term interests of our Country for the short-term "pride" we gain from artsakh. To me you are the one who isn't the Armenian. If you want an Isolated Armenia then take your dashnak friends and start your own country. Other than that, There are us Armenians who want a stable and prosperous country, not in danger by our neighbours. All you think about is an idealized mass of land that we dont have the capacity to develop nor defend.
        I don't know why is it that every time a board member here makes moronic/idiotic comments (such as the ones by this Anatolian thing) everyone assumes that he/she can't be an Armenian... Why is this?! Have you people really dealt with or conversed with real Armenians outside of your family/friend surroundings or cyber space? Based on my life long experiences with all types of Armenians, especially in the diaspora, it is quite common for Armenians to be utterly xxxxed up.
        Մեր ժողովուրդն արանց հայրենասիրութեան այն է, ինչ որ մի մարմին' առանց հոգու:

Նժդեհ

Please visit me at my Heralding the Rise of Russia blog: http://theriseofrussia.blogspot.com/

Comment

Alright buddy...relax. You think your being chivilrous or something? Her dad would string you up by your scrawny little neck anyways.

Im not interested in arguing with you, I tried to join this, spark a little debate and see other peoples views. And I'll I get is being called a Turk, Asked to leave this and that.

All you want is people to say what you already think in different voice. You know who else does that? Insecure 18 year old girls.

Peace out, I hope none of you ever hold a position of power in Armenian policy making.

Comment

Listen to me Isgagan Anadoltsi,

Many of us here are not Eastern/Soviet Armenians and/or Dashnaktsakan. I certainly am not.

There are a few simple things you should understand:

- You don't make concessions when you are in position of force. And we still are politically and militarily stronger than Azerbaijan.

- We are keeping at bay the 70 million Turks thanks to our alliance with Russia. The alliance is not because of our/their black/brown/blue eyes or because we are Russophiles and they like Armenian Cognac, but because of common geopolitical interests.

- There is a time for strong stance and there is a time for dialogue. A time for demands and a time for concessions. Now, is the time to stay strong. We have been doing that for the last 15+ years and nobody dared to touch us. In the meanwhile, we have grown economicaly despite the Azeri-Turkish blockade and the irrational behaviour of one of our neighbours (Georgia). What more do you want?

- In case you want to retreat or make concessions, always remember this: "If you give a banana to a gorilla, he will come back and ask for more".
            Last edited by ZORAVAR; 10-21-2008, 07:58 AM.

Comment

Alright buddy...relax.
              You know what? If you are new here 'you' xxxxing relax. Have respect towards the board members and maybe you will be taken seriously.
              Մեր ժողովուրդն արանց հայրենասիրութեան այն է, ինչ որ մի մարմին' առանց հոգու:

Նժդեհ

Please visit me at my Heralding the Rise of Russia blog: http://theriseofrussia.blogspot.com/

Comment

Point taken Zoravar. I agree, hope for a peaceful resolution isn't lost yet, and until then we should continue seeking recognition for Artsakh. I just think strategically and demographically speaking It's not in our best interest to continue antagonizing the Turks. The battle of Manzikert is over and lost and they are established firmly in the region, its in our best interest to atleast be neutral with them.

Now im not saying give up everything, for instance the drive for Armenian genocide recognition, I would never give that up. Even if they recognize it Ill still be out there on April 24 waving my fist in the air. Karabakh I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Comment

TruAnatolian, so far the only reasoning you've given for why we should be ready to conceed Artsakh and show hostility to a large portion of our members with your comments is because of this silly scheme of 70 million Turks, 30 million Azeris and 3 million Armenians. I'm sorry to say, but numbers don't mean as much as you'd like to think, especially in the Caucasus, especially when Artsakh is defended by Fedayis and especially when conceeding Artsakh is the beginning of the end for Armenia. If you uproot Artsakh, you're abandoning perhaps the most strategic and worthy front, geographically and morally, that Armenians have against the Turkic cesspool around them.

I also would like to warn you that you could get banned, just like anybody else could, if you continue to aggravate members here with hostile, insulting remarks. By now, you've gotten a decent amount of insults back to you, which is only normal considering your behavior here (it's even kind of an initiation for the crowd we have here).

I think the exchanges have reached an equilibrium point now and it's time to cool it. Understand?

Comment

On a side note, thanks Zoravar for how you answered back to TruAnatolian, it pretty much puts everything on the table for him to understand the consensus the majority here has established regarding these matters. You also didn't bother to give our newcomer any fuel to try to counter back with any insults.

And yes Armenian, I agree with you that many Armenians I've met have no understanding of how economics or geopolitics work at all, and they nonetheless feel qualified to put anyone in place who disagrees with them on these matters. Very annoying...

Comment

You eastern armenians are so f*ing Sovietized its disgusting. Russia is our ally yegher, hahah, Russia is our Dominatrix. They LOVE that we don't get along with Turks that makes us need them like a junky needs heroin. Actually, Russia is the only country benefiting in any tangible way from the Artsakh conflict.

Actually you might be a very settled western armenian who is living to comfortably to understand the way things are working in Armenia.

You are willing to give up the long-term interests of our Country for the short-term "pride" we gain from artsakh.

To me you are the one who isn't the Armenian. If you want an Isolated Armenia then take your dashnak friends and start your own country.

Other than that, There are us Armenians who want a stable and prosperous country, not in danger by our neighbours.
                      All you think about is an idealized mass of land that we dont have the capacity to develop nor defend.
                      Ok get a few things straight. You want us to work with the people who have killed our ancestors. Can't even get my mind that a hay could think something like that.

This post is an insult to Hayastan, to every hay that has ever lived, to every hay that has died for the freedom of Hayastan, to every fedayi that has givern his life for Artsakh and every Hay on this planet.

You are not a Hayastanci I'm sure of that, and not even Levonakans are that retarded. And it's up to the Hayastancis to decide if they want to give up Artsakh or not. Because there aren't allot of Diaspora Armenians serving in the army. It's Hayastancis who are serving and putting their lives at risk to protect Artsakh and Hayastan and when the war start most of the soldiers will be Hayastanci. And Dashnaks will be also there but not a low life like you, you'll be killed by your brothers for talking this kind of xxxx.

And it's u to Hayastancis to decide what must be done not someone living outside the country, like you are. And you are so right we should get friends with the country that wnated to invade us in 93 yes so smart

And watch your mouth when you talk to a girl haven't your parents learned you that?

Comment

Working...
                      X