Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Border opening: online petition campaign

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Boarder opening: online petition campagne

I voted No.

Comment

Online voting may require a dedicated site with mass email system, no advertisements with performance and protection. This is why I was asking how can this be done.
      Candles and Ashes will be that place. I'm updating our petition section and what I want to do is create a system that will allow anyone to start a proper petition in our site (if it's good, of course, not just a pointless petition). For the time being though, I'm afraid we'll have to find another way to get this petition out there Eddo jan. I wanted to release C&A on April 24th but the past 2-3 months has been hell here for many families, especially mine. We've fallen back a bit but I think we'll release our giant from it's cage towards the end of May.

Saco, what do you think little brother.
      I think we can find some way but the question remains ... how are we going to get this to Serj??? I have the power to bring people together, don't worry. I'll bring you the professors and everyone but how will we get this to Serj. It isn't exactly a piece of cake. I'm working on that right now. I mean I live in Yerevan after all, lol. If I find some way, I'll let you guys know.

By the way, great to have you back Mets Yekhpayr ! How was the trip?
      THE ROAD TO FREEDOM AND JUSTICE IS A LONG ONE!

Comment

Originally posted by Saco View Post
        Candles and Ashes will be that place. I'm updating our petition section and what I want to do is create a system that will allow anyone to start a proper petition in our site (if it's good, of course, not just a pointless petition). For the time being though, I'm afraid we'll have to find another way to get this petition out there Eddo jan. I wanted to release C&A on April 24th but the past 2-3 months has been hell here for many families, especially mine. We've fallen back a bit but I think we'll release our giant from it's cage towards the end of May.

I think we can find some way but the question remains ... how are we going to get this to Serj??? I have the power to bring people together, don't worry. I'll bring you the professors and everyone but how will we get this to Serj. It isn't exactly a piece of cake. I'm working on that right now. I mean I live in Yerevan after all, lol. If I find some way, I'll let you guys know.

By the way, great to have you back Mets Yekhpayr ! How was the trip?
        I was hoping you say that. This could become a great “kickoff” for your CA site if nothing else. BTW thanks for asking about my deployment from work to no man’s land……….. (don’t ask), just glad to be back for now aghper jan.

As far as getting the message to the Armenian officials if we end up making a lot of noise and the Armenian media picks it up then I am sure Serj will hear about it. Also an official result of the petition can be send to his office directly.

Here is the official site of ROA President:

If you click on “letters to President” you can send him a none-formal personnel letter of informative nature which will not be subject to official processing.

Formal letters to the President of Armenia such as a Petition can be sent to the following address for legal processing:

26 Marshal Baghramian Avenue
        Yerevan, Republic of Armenia, 0077

Also The Office of Public Relations and Mass Media is responsible for providing coverage of the activities of the President and the President's Administration, as well as for providing a link between the President and the mass media.

The Office is also responsible for maintaining the President's official website.

Head - HASMIK PETROSSIAN
        (+374 10) 52-53-92
        [email protected]

Press Office
        (+374 10) 52-23-64
        [email protected]

There are other ways I am sure..........I need to research it.
        B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Re: Border opening: online petition campaign

I was hoping you say that. This could become a great “kickoff” for your CA site if nothing else. BTW thanks for asking about my deployment from work to no man’s land……….. (don’t ask), just glad to be back for now aghper jan.
          It's good to have you back .

As far as getting the message to the Armenian officials if we end up making a lot of noise and the Armenian media picks it up then I am sure Serj will hear about it. Also an official result of the petition can be send to his office directly.

Here is the official site of ROA President:

If you click on “letters to President” you can send him a none-formal personnel letter of informative nature which will not be subject to official processing.

Formal letters to the President of Armenia such as a Petition can be sent to the following address for legal processing:

26 Marshal Baghramian Avenue
          Yerevan, Republic of Armenia, 0077

Also The Office of Public Relations and Mass Media is responsible for providing coverage of the activities of the President and the President's Administration, as well as for providing a link between the President and the mass media.

The Office is also responsible for maintaining the President's official website.

Head - HASMIK PETROSSIAN
          (+374 10) 52-53-92
          [email protected]

Press Office
          (+374 10) 52-23-64
          [email protected]
          Hm, I haven't heard about this site and didn't know about this office. Thanks for letting us know Eddo jan. Still, I don't think our voices will get where we want them to get. You know how many letters, and I mean very serious letters, have been PERSONALLY given to Serj or the prime minister? They haven't been answered for years, lol ... not one word. So if that didn't work then I don't really think an email or letter will get us very far. It's worth trying though. I've been searching for a physical way to get our voices to Serj and I'm still searching, I haven't given up! To be more clear, I've been searching for someone in the ministry itself. The people I know have good relations with important people so I'm trying to find someone that may be able to help us.
          THE ROAD TO FREEDOM AND JUSTICE IS A LONG ONE!

Comment

Working...
          X