Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Monte Melkonian

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Monte Melkonian

Կոմանդոսը՝ Մոնթեի, Շուշիի ազատագրման և Տեր-Պետրոսյանի, ինչպես նաև կին դիպուկահարների մասին. բացառիկ հարցազրույց
    Գլխավոր | Քաղաքականություն || 19:07 / 25.11.2011
    HayNews.am-ի հարցազրույցն Արցախի հերոս, ՀՀ մարտական խաչ 1-ին աստիճանի շքանշանի ասպետ, գեներալ-մայոր Արկադի Տեր-Թադևոսյանի (Կոմանդոս) հետ:
    Վերջին շրջանում Ադրբեջանը հաճախակիացրել է ռազմատենչ հայտարարություններն ու ղարաբաղա-ադրբեջանական շփման գծում սադրիչ գործողությունները, ինչի հետևանքով նոյեմբերի 19-ին և 20-ին ադրբեջանցի դիպուկահարների կրակոցներից սպանվեցին 2 հայ զինվորներ: Հետո ԼՂՀ պաշտպանական բանակը վերսկսել է պատժիչ գործողությունները, ինչի հետևանքով մարդկային կորուստներ ունի նաև հակառակորդի զինուժը: Դուք որպես ռազմական գործիչ , ով տիրապետում է շփման գծում տիրող իրավիճակին, ինչ է իրականում կատարվում, միայն հայկական կողմի պատժիչ գործողությունները բավարա՞ր են, որ թուլանա լարվածությունը ճակատային գծում:
    Հակահարված, իհարկե, պետք է, բայց կարծում եմ, նախևառաջ ամեն օր պիտի ամրապնդենք մեր դիրքերը, թե չէ երկու հոգու իրենք խփեն , դրա դիմաց 6 հոգու մենք, միայն դրանով չենք խուսափի կորուստներից : Բացի այդ, մեր զինվորներն էլ պիտի զգուշավոր լինեն , եղել է, որ անզգուշության հետևանքով ենք զոհեր տվել: Ի՞նչ ա սնայպերը, տեսնում է գլուխը հանած զինվորի` խփում է : Ես անընդհատ դիրքեր եմ գնում, բացատրում զինվորների անվտանգության տարրական կաննոները: Հակառակորդի դիպուկահարները վարձու են հիմնականում, մենք դա չպետք է մոռանանք: Ի դեպ, վերջին շրջանում նրանք աղջիկների են վարձում: Մեզ մոտ էլ դիպուկահար աղջիկներ կան, ես նրանց սովորեցնում եմ` դուք մարդասպան չեք, այլ պաշտպան: Մենք չպետք է խախտենք հրադադարի ռեժիմը:
    Պարոն Թադևոսյան, ի՞նչն էր պատճառը , որ դուք այդպես էլ ռազմական և պաշտպանական համակարգում բարձր պաշտոններ չստանձնեցիք , այն դեպքում, երբ ձեր ռազմական գիտելիքների շնորհիվ ունեցանք հաղթանակներ և կամավորական շատ ջոկատներում ռազմական խորհրդատու եք նաև եղել:
    Արցախյան պատերազմի ժամանակ ես խաղաղության աղավնու դեր էի խաղում:
    ՀՀՇ- ի և դաշնակցականների միջև: Արդյունքում, երկուսի համար էլ ատելի եղա: ՀՀՇ-ն ասում էր դաշնակցական ես, դաշնակցականները` ՀՀՇ-ական, և Շուշիի ազատագրումից հետո ինձ ազատեցին : Եվ հետո, Մոնթեի օրինակով, չէի փորձում պատերազմի դաշտում հարստանալ:

Քանի որ խոսեցիք Շուշիից, պարոն Թադևոսյան, ճի ՞շտ է , որ առաջին նախագահից գաղտնի եք ազատագրել Շուշին: ՀԱԿ հանրահավաքներից մեկում Լևոն Տեր -Պետրոսյանն անձամբ այս հարցին պատասխանել չցանկացավ` նշելով, որ դա ռազմական գաղտնիք է:

Ես քաղաքական հարցերի չեմ ցանկանում պատասխանել: Բայց լավ, կասեմ` նախ մենք Շուշիի ազատագրման օրը մայիսի 6-ն էր նշանակված, ուղղակի ամսի 5-ին ձյուն եկավ և պլանները խափանվեցին, անցնելով ձեր հարցին` իմ ղեկավարը, հրամանատարը Սերժ Ազատիչն էր, ես չգիտեի, թե Լևոն Տեր Պետրոսյանը գիտեր, թե ՞ոչ: Բայց մի բան հաստատ է՝ նա դեմ էր Շուշիի ազատագրմանը, որովհետև Թուրքիայի հետ հարաբերությունները լավացնելու հարց կար: Սրանից ելնելով՝ կասեմ ամեն դեպքում` չգիտեր: Ինձ համար շատ դժվար էր`վերևից ուրիշ բան էին ասում, հրամանատար տղաները` այլ: Ու մենք գնացինք այդ ռիսկին և հրաշք: Շուշիի ազատագրումը իսկական հրաշք էր`ռազմագիտական տրամաբանությունից և հաշվարկներից դուրս: Քանի որ այսօր Մոնթեի ծննդյան օրն է, կուզեի ամփոփեինք Մոնթեի մասին հիշողություններով:
    Ինչպիսի՞ն էր Մոնթե հրամանատարը, ասում են,որ նրան շատ հրամանատարներ դժկամությամբ են ընդունել:
    Մոնթեի հետ ծանոթացել եմ Քարվաճառի ազատագրումից հետո: Մինչև հիմա պահել եմ այն օրագիրը, որտեղ նրա հանձնարարականներն էի գրառում: Հիշում եմ, որ իրար չէինք հասկանում. դե ես արևմտահայերեն չէի հասկանում , նա էլ `ռուսերեն: Առաջին բանը , որ Մոնթեն արեց, կարգավորեց կապի խնդիրը, թե չէ հակառակորդը մեզ էր լսում, մենք` իրենց: Ինչ վերաբերում է Մոնթեին չընդունելուն , այո, Մարտունիում Մոնթեին չէին ընդունում տեղի ճակատային հրամանատարները: Նրա վրա անգամ կրակել են, որովհետև բարկանում էր ,երբ գողանում էին՝ ասում էր պատեազմ ենք եկել կռվելու: Հաճախ էր կրկնում, որ պատերազմի ժամանակ հրամանատարը չի կարող լինել կուշտ ու սափրված, աստղերը՝ ուսերին: Հետո, իհարկե, Մոնթեին հաջողվեց հնազանդեցնել իրեն բոլորին, բայց իր մեթոդներով ,իսկ իր մեթոդն ազնվությունն էր: Հիշում եմ, մի անգամ Հայկազն իր ջոկատով եկել էր մեզ մոտ, Մոնթեի երեկոյան հանդիմանությունից հետո , առավոտն աստղերը համազգեստի վրայից պոկել էր:
    HayNews.am

Comment

Մռայլ, շատ մռայլ է մեր ներկան: Յո՞ երթանք...

25 նոյեմբերի, 2013
      Սեդա Գպրանյան-Մելքոնյան

Դարձեալ Մոնթէին տարեդարձն է: Դարձեալ մեր ըրածին ու չըրածին անդրադառնալու և մենք մեզի հաշիւ տալու ժամանակն է: Սակայն երբ կը մտածեմ անցած ամիսներուն մասին դրական գրեթէ ոչինչ կը տեսնեմ գրանցելու հայ իրականութեան մէջ: Տնտեսական շահերու բացարձակ գերակայութեան պայմաններու մէջ մեզի կը նայի պարպուած երկիր մը՝ որուն բնակչութիւնը հետզհետէ գոյատևման պայմաններ կը փնտռէ ուր պատահի, քանզի «արքունիքը» այդքան ալ հետաքրքրուած չէ, թէ ի՞նչ կը պատահի իր «հպատակներուն»: Գուցէ միակ արձանագրուած շարժումը ձեռքբերուած քանի մը ետքայլն է ի հաշիւ արտագաղթին, ի հաշիւ ընդերկրեայ ջուրերու դատարկման և հաւանական այլ դատարկման գործընթացներու: Մռայլ, շատ մռայլ է մեր ներկան: Յո՞ երթանք...

1.11.88-ին Մոնթէն կը գրէ ինծի «Վերջին տաս օրերու ընթացքին Գալիֆորնիոյ երեք մոխրագոյն կէտ ձուկերուն մասին լուրերու թողարկումը ցոյց կու տայ մեզի թէ որքան անհաւասարակշիռ կրնան ըլլալ մարդոց առաջնահերթութիւնները: Ամբողջովին ճիշդ է, որ երեք միլիոն սովահար մարդիկ Սուտանի մէջ, երկու միլիոն Եթովպիոյ մէջ, երկու միլիոն Մոզամպիքի մէջ, միլիոններ Ափրիկէի մնացած տարածքներուն մէջ, քսանհինգ միլիոն անտուն Պանկլատէշի մէջ, դրամատիրական շահագործումը Պրազիլի մէջ‚ (ինչպէս նաև այլ երկիրներու) քիմիական պատերազմը քիւրտ ժողովուրդին դէմ, և բոլոր միւս պատերազմները և անտանելի վերաբերմունքը մարդ արարածին նկատմամբ ամբողջ աշխարհի տարածքին - առանց անգամ նշելու մեր սեփական ժողովուրդին վիճակը - կը կարծեմ արժանի է աւելի ուշադրութեան քան այդ երեք կէտ ձուկերունը, որոնք ամէն պարագայի անհաւանական է որ գոյատևեն: Անհաւատալի է, թէ ինչպէ՞ս մարդիկ այդքան պաղ կրնան ըլլալ և այդքան անտարբեր՝ իրարու նկատմամբ: Ի դէպ, բնապահպանական խնդիրները ևս շատ կարևոր են մարդկային կեանքի գոյատևման համար: Այդ երեք կէտ ձուկերը չեն ներկայացներ իսկական բնապահպանական խնդիր մը, ուրեմն գէշ օրինակ են: Խնդրի արմատը տնտեսական և քաղաքական է, բայց նաև դեմոգրաֆիկ է: Իրականութեան մէջ, բնապահպանական խնդիրներու արմատը նոյնն է ինչ այլ խնդիրներունը‚ որոնք կ'ազդեն մարդ արարածին վրայ ինչպէս՝ պատերազմը, շահագործումը, գործազրկութիւնը, բժշկական օգնութեան պակասը, ևայլն, ևայլն: Այս բոլորին աղբիւրը նեղմիտ, կարճաժամկէտ, առանձին տնտեսական հետաքրքրութիւններն են, որոնք ամբողջապէս կը հակասեն ժողովուրդին իսկական շահերուն: Մարդիկ‚ ովքեր նման տնտեսական շահերու ջատագով են, իսկական յանցագործներ են»:

Չեմ կարծեր որևէ բան հարկ է աւելցնել ըսուածին...

Comment

Happy Birthday Monte
        Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

Originally posted by Federate View Post

Great and informative interview both about Monte as well as the Artsakh conflict

Comment

Grim, very grim is our present. Quo Vadimus…
            Seda Gbranian-Melkonian

It’s Monte’s birthday again. A time of accountability and reflection on what we have and have not done.

However, when I think about the past several months, I hardly find anything positive to report in the Armenian reality. In an atmosphere where economic interests overshadow everything else, an empty country looks at us. A country, whose population gradually seeks conditions of survival wherever it happens to be, since the “Royalty” does not seem to be very interested in what happens to its “subjects.”

Perhaps the only movement we can see is the few backward steps concerning migration, the draining of the aquifer and other probable drainage processes. Grim, very grim is our present. Quo Vadimus…
            Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

Azerbaboon: 9.000 Google hits and counting!

Comment

Originally posted by bell-the-cat View Post
                Grim, very grim is our present. Quo Vadimus…
                Seda Gbranian-Melkonian

It’s Monte’s birthday again. A time of accountability and reflection on what we have and have not done.

However, when I think about the past several months, I hardly find anything positive to report in the Armenian reality. In an atmosphere where economic interests overshadow everything else, an empty country looks at us. A country, whose population gradually seeks conditions of survival wherever it happens to be, since the “Royalty” does not seem to be very interested in what happens to its “subjects.”

Perhaps the only movement we can see is the few backward steps concerning migration, the draining of the aquifer and other probable drainage processes. Grim, very grim is our present. Quo Vadimus…
                Can you please keep some things holy and free from your cancer?
                and I am not saying this with any emotion, or anger, or anything of the sort.
                Just a very plain and logical comparison. So I understand if this doesn't end well for me. But in fact, that's putting it too kindly. Cancer dies with its host, and is not contagious. You on the other hand, manage to turn away many people from this forum and come back and find new hosts once again to kill off.

So can you please refrain from spreading your disease filled bullxxxx on at least some things. I would appreciate not having to read anything you have to say on the person I find more inspiring than any other in our history. Even if the man himself was alive, I'm sure he wouldn't want his birthday to be used to spread your hopeless cancerous demise about the land he gave his life for.

Comment

I was only three or four years old the first time I have memory of watching this. The clip in the beginning
                  I saw it again last year for the first time in so many years and it just blew my mind
                  back then, living in iran, never having heard western armenian, or the western-hayastansi-parskahye armenian that monte speaks lol, I couldn't even understand most of what he was saying, but there was something inspirational about the man
                  Last edited by Mher; 11-26-2013, 05:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mher View Post
                    I was only three or four years old the first time I have memory of watching this. The clip in the beginning
                    I saw it again last year for the first time in so many years and it just blew my mind
                    back then, living in iran, never having heard western armenian, or the western-hayastansi-parskahye armenian that monte speaks lol, I couldn't even understand most of what he was saying, but there was something inspirational about the man
                    "western-hayastansi-parskahye Armenian" That's exactly what it sounds like!
                    Azerbaboon: 9.000 Google hits and counting!

Comment

"western-hayastansi-parskahye Armenian" That's exactly what it sounds like!
                      Hey, I understand him just fine...

Salute to our commander.....will never be forgotten and the last page of our history will never be turned...Artsakh defense
                      B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Working...
                      X