Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Serge the traitor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: serje the traitor

here is to everyone who claims Serzh is going to give Artsakh back:

Aliyev's statements about transfer of territories around Nagorno-Karabakh have nothing to do with reality
    12.10.2009 15:43 GMT+04:00
    /PanARMENIAN.Net/ "I do not know who the president of Azerbaijan agreed with over the transfer of territories around Nagorno-Karabakh, but we have never discussed such a question with him," President of Armenia Serzh Sargsyan told journalists October 12. According to Serzh Sargsyan, they discussed with the Azerbaijani counterpart only the issue of interim and final status of Nagorno Karabakh. He also added that if Aliyev does not satisfied with this, then “I can render him any help".

Earlier, the Azeri President Ilham Aliyev declared that over the last 5-6 years very important issues have been agreed upon. Aliev stated, that the Armenian forces must be unconditionally withdrawn from all territories around Nagorno-Karabakh.

Comment

During the later years of Robert Kocharian's presidency, I remember that Erdogan proposed something similar to the Armenians through a letter. He proposed opening the borders if Armenia accepts to create a commission discussing the genocide. However, Kocharian refused. Why do you think he refuse back then, while Sargsyan accepted today?

For Armenia and for foreign powers, opening up the border would have been as beneficial as it would have been today. And don't tell me that Sargsyan has no choice today because of the pressure.

Comment

Originally posted by Federate View Post
        At least General Aoun is an ethnic Arab. This is not the right thread but Aoun is certainly a better choice than that Geagea character.
        any relations to Lady Gaga ?
        "All truth passes through three stages:
        First, it is ridiculed;
        Second, it is violently opposed; and
        Third, it is accepted as self-evident."

Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Comment

Originally posted by Davo88 View Post
          During the later years of Robert Kocharian's presidency, I remember that Erdogan proposed something similar to the Armenians through a letter. He proposed opening the borders if Armenia accepts to create a commission discussing the genocide. However, Kocharian refused. Why do you think he refuse back then, while Sargsyan accepted today?

For Armenia and for foreign powers, opening up the border would have been as beneficial as it would have been today. And don't tell me that Sargsyan has no choice today because of the pressure.
          Good point Davo.
          Exactly touches on what Honorable Mr. Oskanyan was saying.
          "All truth passes through three stages:
          First, it is ridiculed;
          Second, it is violently opposed; and
          Third, it is accepted as self-evident."

Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Comment

Re: Serge the traitor

Yes I got it from his video interview on youtube eheh

Comment

Originally posted by ninetoyadome View Post
              here is to everyone who claims Serzh is going to give Artsakh back:
              I do not think it's a matter of Serge giving up Artsakh to the Azeris. The fictitious NKAO portion of Artsakh is certainly ours. The liberated territories is what worries me. Anyway, outside of this there is this paragraph that can be interpreted in many ways which is really the problem with these protocols: they are too ambiguous.

Reconfirming their commitment, in their bilateral and international relations, to respect and ensure respect for the principles equality, sovereignty, non intervention in internal affairs of other states, territorial integrity and inviolability of frontiers.
              Azerbaboon: 9.000 Google hits and counting!

Comment

Originally posted by Davo88 View Post

Much has changed since then. The georgia situation is forcing the powers to look for alternative routes, it is making open borders more important of an issue for everyone involved. Georgia is no longer a trusted rout thus Armenia comes into the spotlight now. The Georgia situation is the biggest reason for all of this and it is the thing that is different from the Kocharian days. Back then Kocharian had no chance of getting what Serj can get now. Russia is on board because it gets to control and profit from this deal while punishing further the stupid shakasville.
                Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Re: Serge the traitor

So the Russians not only own all the infrastructure in Armenia but now want to dip into our electricity exporting sector? And does Mr. Lavrov and this "other Russian company" not know that a railway line already exists between Turkey and Armenia?
                  ----------------------------------------------------------
                  Russia ready to establish railway between Armenia, Turkey: Russian FM

12 October 2009 [10:36] - Today.Az
                  Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov of Russia who also attended the signing ceremony of Turkey-Armenia protocols in Zurich said his country was ready to support the normalization process between Turkey and Armenia.

Russia can support this process with cooperation projects with Turkey and Armenia in the sectors of electricity, energy, transportation and communications, Anadolu news agency quoted him as saying.

Lavrov added that Russian United Energy Systems (UES) company was interested in transportation of electricity energy from Armenia to Turkey while another Russian company was ready to build a railway line between the two countries.

Meanwhile, U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said that the United States would do everything it could to build on the "milestone" that Turkey and Armenia achieved by signing protocols establishing diplomatic relations.

URL: http://www.today.az/news/politics/56432.html

Comment

Originally posted by Federate View Post
                    I do not think it's a matter of Serge giving up Artsakh to the Azeris. The fictitious NKAO portion of Artsakh is certainly ours. The liberated territories is what worries me. Anyway, outside of this there is this paragraph that can be interpreted in many ways which is really the problem with these protocols: they are too ambiguous.
                    What i think the protocols mean is Armenia will not get involved in turkeys affairs with other countries and turkey will not get involved in Armenia's affairs. thats the way i interpreted that section.

Comment

Originally posted by ninetoyadome View Post
                      What i think the protocols mean is Armenia will not get involved in turkeys affairs with other countries and turkey will not get involved in Armenia's affairs. thats the way i interpreted that section.
                      All Armenians would love to interpret it that way. Unfortunately, the ambiguity of the protocols lets it open for Turks to interpret "non intervention in internal affairs of other states" as do not try to interfere in the affairs of Azerbaijan, i.e. Artsakh. In the best case scenario though, us proceeding to interfere in Azeri affairs would bring to the annulment of the protocols .

Comment

Working...
                      X