Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Armenian Army

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its good to see the dashnaks seem to all go to the "dashnag school of falsification" (probably next to the academy of stalinist falsification). The Miatsoom movement occured after the outbreak of war, it was an attempt to become a vanguard of the kharabagh people.

Who is downplaying the work of the guerillas? seriously use some facts instead of talking with ur ARF hat on.

Enger Artsakhtsi, would i be correct in saying its unfair to use the term "freedom from azeris"? I dont think its fair to suggest that all our azeri brothers and sisters were after us. The culprits were the scum bag beurocratic elements in the government, and the nationalist elements within society at the time. However, i agree with you in that the Kharabagh people gained the freedom they deserved.

Comment

oh there you go disapointing me again. i spoke too early shahumyan. it appears you are an idiot. you put your stupid communist idealogy before your nationalism(i dont think you have any any). right now i would love to give you a nice old fashioned beating from a nationalist Armenian straight to a dodik communist.

Comment

Originally posted by Shahumyan

Enger Artsakhtsi, would i be correct in saying its unfair to use the term "freedom from azeris"?
        You wouldn't be correct.

Comment

Originally posted by Shahumyan
          Enger Artsakhtsi, would i be correct in saying its unfair to use the term "freedom from azeris"? I dont think its fair to suggest that all our azeri brothers and sisters were after us. The culprits were the scum bag beurocratic elements in the government, and the nationalist elements within society at the time. However, i agree with you in that the Kharabagh people gained the freedom they deserved.
          I still have a hard time to call them *our brothers & sisters*; yes sure, not all of them where after us(i met few azeri familys here,there are some nice ppl.), but the majority were brainwashed by goverment..... such as village ppl. ... naive idiots, so they deserved all of it, maybe even more.

Viva Artsakh , enger

Comment

Originally posted by Artsakhtsi I still have a hard time to call them *our brothers & sisters*; yes sure, not all of them where after us(i met few azeri familys here,there are some nice ppl.), but the majority were brainwashed by goverment..... such as village ppl. ... naive idiots, so they deserved all of it, maybe even more.

Viva Artsakh , enger
            Shahumyan...I'll have to take Artsakhtsi's word over yours. Ge neres.

No, they're not all murderers and liars, but please, no more bullxxxx about the armenians, the azeris, the turks and the georgians all living happily in one big happy joyous country where everyone speaks a beautiful elfish language and illness does not exist. Not gonna happen.

Comment

but i wanna speak an elfish language

troop dil adl f fdsfl FRODO DESTROY THE RING AND SHAHUMYAN sflk aoouc dfdfouen

Comment

Originally posted by TigranJamharian but i wanna speak an elfish language

troop dil adl f fdsfl FRODO DESTROY THE RING AND SHAHUMYAN sflk aoouc dfdfouen
                HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!! !!!!!!!!

Remind me of this post for the 2004 forum oscars.

haha, still laughing..

Comment

Re: Armenian Army

Originally posted by dstyle Do you think our governement should put in place something like the Foreign Legion. Well a little different. A way slowly to start getting 18 year old males to start joining the armenian army, and push it in every kaghout as they say. I think israel has something like this.
                  It might not be practical financially, but imagine all the other benefits.
                  What are everyones thoughts?
                  yop
                  First of all, I'd like to say that i'm not so familiar with governmental stuff, but i'll try to ask some interesting questions.

Ok, a good idea. Supposed the side problems have found a solution (ie. education, international justification...) it will strenghten the relations between spiurks and deratsi.

You are saying that israel has a system like this. The first question that came up into my mind is the following:
                  Being spiurk, my body (I'm exagerating but it's not gonna be sexual) belongs to the country in which I live, for instance France. My military responsabilities are for France. Isn't that exclusive ? I mean, would ever france accept that I, of French nationality, go in another country preparing myself for military purposes ?
                  Of course, you may say that we can state some aggreement between countries giving me this right.

Here raise the problem of the costs. It is not only training an army, which is already expensive due to the food, military material, time investment etc... But also the income and all other taxes that would not come in the french founds.
                  If aggreement it was, this question will be considerated, and i'm not sure it would be easy to armenia because of the big differences concerning the standard of life.
                  Taking economic charge of the education wouldn't sustain the lack of income.

Second.
                  Russian military forces are still in armenia.
                  Isn't it better for armenia, right now, continuing on the same way. I do not have clear ideas on the exact situation, but if armenia pays milices and external forces, wouldn't it be better ?
                  Ok, you may say that each country should have its own army. But Israel is an exception among all small countries, because they have the money to train an army and they actually need it. Switzerland for instance, trains a very ridiculous army, and the costs are very few. It is, by the way, all the politic of european countries: lower the military expenses because of some governmental agreement in case of agression.

Third:
                  Since the political system is far from being stable, wouldn't it be a little dangerous to give too much power to army, just right now ?

Fourth:
                  Suppose now everything's its solution. Since external people are involved in the country's direction, they should benefit from certain citizen's rights, such as this xxxxing right to vote. But the actual idea is to let people away from armenia, in order for them to find a job a send money back to armenia. Spiurks are not considered as they should be, this kind of organisation is in the very opposite of actual politic which is "give the money, eat tsemeroug, close your eyes, shut up and go back"

Last edited by felizitation; 01-12-2004, 08:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shahumyan I dont think its fair to suggest that all our azeri brothers and sisters were after us.
                    Here are a few kind words from our friendly little brothers and sisters.

LONG LIVE THE ARMENIAN-AZERI BROTHERHOOD!!!

Vox pop shows Azeris against arrival of Armenian military in Baku

Space TV, Baku
                    12 Jan 04

[Presenter] Armenian military will arrive in Baku tonight. The chairman of the Karabakh Liberation Organization, Akif Nagi, has stated that concrete steps will be taken against the Armenians today. Some other members of the body have even said that the Armenians will be held hostage. What do citizens of Baku think of the visit, we wonder?

[First unidentified man] I condemn a visit by enemy officers
                    to my country. They occupied 20** per cent of our lands, took
                    our girls hostage, ruined our territories and destroyed historical
                    monuments. Azerbaijani women are still being held hostage in Armenia. I condemn the arrival of their officers in the Azerbaijani capital.

[GROONG NOTE: For a more honest assessment of the above topic please
                    visit http://www.groong.org/ro/ro-19970917.html ]

[Second unidentified man] They killed our sons and daughters, they decapitated and raped them. This is a shameful act. Therefore, we are resolutely against this.

[Third unidentified man] They will start to claim that they flew all
                    the way here only to be mistreated by us. They will allege that we
                    do not want reconciliation, they will spread such rumours because
                    they are not decent.

[Fourth unidentified man] If only I knew the time of their arrival,
                    as an Azerbaijani I would have gone there to show what I think of
                    them. Pressure or persecution will not frighten me. Not a single
                    Armenian should set foot on our land.

[An unidentified woman] This is the biggest insult for our republic
                    and our nation. They are holding us hostages. They should not set foot here. Neither generals, nor workers, nor representatives of the intelligentsia. They are all our enemies.

[Sixth unidentified man] As a young Azerbaijani, I am against this
                    visit. About 20 per cent of the Azerbaijani territories are under
                    occupation and many Azerbaijani children and women are being held hostage in Armenia. They are being tortured. It is insulting to sit at the negotiating table with them and discuss any issues. I think that despite Azerbaijan's readiness for peaceful negotiations, international organizations should not subject Azerbaijan to insults. If the peace talks fail, Azerbaijan is determined to go to war. In such a case, the arrival of the Armenian generals in Baku runs against logic.

[Second unidentified woman] Frankly speaking, my attitude to this
                    visit is very negative. Because Armenia is our enemy. We are not its enemy. They have occupied our lands, they took our women hostage. The visit by the Armenian officers and giving them the read carpet treatment is absolutely out of the question. As a mother, a teacher and an Azerbaijani citizen, I am totally against this visit.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Dants ...
                      What about my questions, misteur Poire ?

Comment

Working...
                      X