Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Is this the end of the Diaspora?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Is this the end of the Diaspora?

Originally posted by Muhaha View Post
    Is that video legit about the guy being Armenian?
    I'm not sure. Where does he say the name 'Samvel'? I hear 'Demirjian' but it could also be 'Demircan', a Turkish/Kurdish last name.
    Azerbaboon: 9.000 Google hits and counting!

Comment

I like this one posted on another Forum......no doubt here.

B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaPapa View Post
        So its easier to continue making personal attacks on me from what you know about me instead of answering a simple question? You're an idiot. Go worship lenin babig if you want, what you have to say means as much as a 6 year old kids.
        No wonder it keeps you so entertained.
        Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Originally posted by Kasa View Post
          Is October 10th 2009 the end of Diaspora? Up to that date the relationship between Armenians and Turkey was led and defined by the Diaspora and the government of Armenia did not have much to do or say in that regard.

Now the regime in Armenia has taken the lead from the hands of the Diaspora as far as relations with Turkey and has pushed aside the Diaspora.

So again, what is the role of the Diaspora now? Is there anything left for it to do?
          How confused the fodder for brain of a brainwashed Turk is...

The Diaspora is the result of the Armenian Genocide and the “long term” part of the destruction of the Armenian nation. As such, it is bound to vanish in time. A nation can only survive and flourish on its own soil. As an example, there were 300,000 Armenians in Poland who did everything to survive as Armenians but after holding on to that for 4 centuries, they completely assimilated.

The cunning plan to dig a rift between Diaspora and the Armenians living in the RoA is part of the genocidal policy of the murderous Turk, just one among hundred other such tactics. Seems with a little help from their suckers they have succeeded, albeit partly, in this as well as many others.

The abominable Turk has never tolerated and will never tolerate the existence of an Armenia of any shape, size or form and while not a single square nanometer of the territories called Turkey and fake “Azerbaijan” belong to the masters of genocide, the fact that they are howling like wolves, sniveling like jackals and whimpering like swine on a daily basis and on any given occasion that the Armenians “return” “occupied” fake “Azerbaijani” territory, is the blatant proof of this genocidal policy.

P.S. More than 50% of the inhabitants of the present day Republic of Armenia are the descendants of the Armenian Genocide.

Comment

Originally posted by Hellektor View Post

The Diaspora is the result of the Armenian Genocide and the “long term” part of the destruction of the Armenian nation.....

The Armenian Diaspora is one of the greatest threat to the sons of the Ottoman Empire...................they will be hunted for life.

Damet garm dadash.
            B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Originally posted by Eddo211 View Post
              The Armenian Diaspora is one of the greatest threat to the sons of the Ottoman Empire...................they will be hunted for life.
              Yes but quite unfortunately no matter what, unless we repatriate within 100 years and hopefully sooner, our children's children will assymilate.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddo211 View Post

Damet garm dadash.
                It shouldn't be phrased like that, because it sounds like an ethnic conflict. The diasporan conflict is about justice, not race/ethnicity.
                kurtçul kangal

Comment

Of course, we have our threats as well here in the diaspora...

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                  kurtçul kangal

Comment

Originally posted by Hellektor View Post
                    You don't need Turkish propaganda to split Armenians into many many hostile factions, just read the postings on this board, including yours.

We are perfectly capable of shooting ourselves in our foot, we don't need Turkey's help, thank you very much.

With our unrealistic 19th century gung-ho attitude we have been able to deceive ourselves for decades and now that the government of Armenia has taken steps towards redefining our relationship with Turkey we've fallen back to our thinking of swords and horses and killing Turks, like in a video game.

More Brains and Less Brawn. We have proven we have the brawn now we need to use our brain to get what we want and what we need.

Comment

• Re: Is this the end of the Diaspora?

You don't need Turkish propaganda to split Armenians into many many hostile factions, just read the postings on this board, including yours.

We are perfectly capable of shooting ourselves in our foot, we don't need Turkey's help, thank you very much.

With our unrealistic 19th century gung-ho attitude we have been able to deceive ourselves for decades and now that the government of Armenia has taken steps towards redefining our relationship with Turkey we've fallen back to our thinking of swords and horses and killing Turks, like in a video game.

More Brains and Less Brawn. We have proven we have the brawn now we need to use our brain to get what we want and what we need.
                      All these wees and oars are there to convince me you are an Armenian, right? I don't know, I can't see from behind the monitor, but your views are hardly what one can call typically ours.

What steps towards redefining our relationship? Serj had a miserably weak start in 2008 thanks to Levin Peterstein's treachery, thus, he became a flexible puppet in the hands of the Judeo-Saxons and the Bear to eat whatever dish of shit they put in front of him.

Genocidal Turkey was under pressure among other things to lift the blockade on Armenia in order to be eligible to rape the EU. By unnecessarily signing the abominable protocols, Serj offered (1) resigning from Armenian Genocide recognition and (2) present illegal border recognition (albeit illegally) on a platinum plate to the murderous occupying pestilence: “Confirming the mutual recognition of the existing border between the two countries as defined by relevant treaties of international law”. Armenian lousy diplomacy failed to even record the phrase (3) “without preconditions” in the documents as well as the present 17 year blockade of Armenia, confirmed by calls to lift it, coming from the Judeo-Saxon world itself was (4) DENIED by the masters of denial in the protocols through cunning Turk diplomacy: “Emphasizing their decisions to open the common border”, as if Armenia is equally responsible that the border is closed, wiping off in front of the eyes of the world the 17 years of blatant blockade. They deny the PRESENT, how do you expect the Turk to confirm its ugly, bloody, genocidal past?

The civilization destroying nation murderer got all it wanted, it doesn't matter whether the protocols are ratified or not. The Turk wanted these on paper and they got it. We see every single day how they cite these papers referring to “an impartial scientific examination of the historical records and archives to define existing problems and formulate recommendations” to ensure the third parties that “Turks and Armenians have decided to question the events of 1915 to see what actually happened”.

Reassured by its victory by getting rid of headaches such as AG recognition, the diaspora factor, land claims, bad image because of the blockade, and greedy as always, the insatiably vicious, shameless, brazen Turk “diplomats” of all ranks jump up and down like a spoiled brat (whose lollypop is being sucked by the Christ-Killer West) all the time and wail like hyenas and whine like cheap prostitutes and screech like pestilential rodents that Armenia cede territory to the sore, genocidal, warmongering “Azeri” losers: “Give me territory, yallah give me seven regions, give me at least five right NOW, give me at least some regions, yallah, I want regions, I want territory, give me some villages at least NOW before I open the genocidal border”. Are you deaf? Don't you read the news? Don’t you just want to drop a hundred ton concrete block from a crane on the brat to shut it the hell up?

What did Armenia get? Nothing! Nix! Zilch! We lost Հայ Դատ and most of our levers, offering it all to the malicious savages. They got everything and the border is still closed and it's not going to open any time soon.

...we've fallen back to our thinking of swords and horses and killing Turks, like in a video game.

...we need to use our brain to get what we want and what we need.
                      Why all the fallacy? Who is talking of killing Turks? By rejecting the harmful (as shown above), wretched protocols the Turk sees us as “19th century gung-ho [warriors with] swords and horses ...killing Turks”? What miserably fallacious analogy, typical of weak Turkish logic!

And pray tell, what is “what we want and what we need”, since I don't see any change in the genocidal Turkic policy nor I see it coming in the foreseeable future.

Comment

Working...
                      X