Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Is this the end of the Diaspora?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Is this the end of the Diaspora?

my family live in iran but i decided to come and study in armenia you can do such things too to help armenia get strong you dont have to come and live here
    you can at least visit here time to time to lend some support or come to university here like me

Comment

Originally posted by Parskahay View Post
      my family live in iran but i decided to come and study in armenia you can do such things too to help armenia get strong you dont have to come and live here
      you can at least visit here time to time to lend some support or come to university here like me
      Once I get out of the university system here (which seems to be taking forever) I might go to visit.

If I ever had the money the world trip of my dreams would be to catch a plane from NZ to Greece, then take the ferry to Italy, then take a train through to Bulgaria, France and Germany then go through Russia and Georgia to Armenia, then to Iran, Lebanon, Israel and home again visiting Thailand, Hong Kong and Singapore.

That's a big trip though (probably too expensive), might just have to put up with Greece, Italy, Germany, Bulgaria, Russia, Armenia and Iran because I would plan to go by train in Europe and the Middle East (its more fun and you see more than if you go by plane).
      Last edited by hipeter924; 11-07-2009, 03:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by hipeter924 View Post
        Once I get out of the university system here (which seems to be taking forever) I might go to visit.

If I ever had the money the world trip of my dreams would be to catch a plane from NZ to Greece, then take the ferry to Italy, then take a train through to Bulgaria, France and Germany then go through Russia and Georgia to Armenia, then to Iran, Lebanon, Israel and home again visiting Thailand, Hong Kong and Singapore.

That's a big trip though (probably too expensive), might just have to put up with Greece, Italy, Germany, Bulgaria, Russia, Armenia and Iran because I would plan to go by train in Europe and the Middle East (its more fun and you see more than if you go by plane).

Armenia should be number 1 on that list, if it is not already
        For the first time in more than 600 years, Armenia is free and independent, and we are therefore obligated
        to place our national interests ahead of our personal gains or aspirations.

http://www.armenianhighland.com/main.html

Comment

Oooooooooo, what are all these name callings Hellektor, Anoush, Eddo211!!? You don't have the mental capacity to respond in rational, logical way to arguments, so you resort to name calling??! Turk this, Russian that. Pleeeezze.

Soon as you hear words, unifying words, such as "us" and "we" and "ours" you react negatively and with hostility. You can not even image that there may be Armenians who disagree with you and hold views that are not in accordance to yours so immediately you start name calling because you are frustrated and can't reason back.

More brains and less brawn. We have proven that we have the muscle, now we need to use our brain to get what we need and what we want.

Comment

Just like a hormongoing genocidal denialist wreched liar turk, you are praying to your Allah for the Armenian Diaspora to be assimilated as soon as possible, arent you palavra turk?
            do you have some problems with your husband? why do I suffer because of your marriage problems..

why should I pray Allah ?

armenians are not such important part of my life. I will not waste my breath for praying Allah for such nonsense and minor issue.. Ah and no, I do not afraid from powerful armenia.

I like the passion Anoush jan! And I agree with you.
            Too bad, Passion harm your way of thinking.

She is praying to something that doesn't exist for something that will never happen. If xxxs, Assyrians and the like haven't been assimilated then Armenians won't either.
            When I am talking about asimilation, I am not saying armenians will extinct. Their power will just decrease. You cannot survive at USA or France as a nation.

It hurts, because they are very insensitive to our cause and they are acting and are our enemies.
            Let make it easy for you. You are our enemies. You want revenge.

and why should I become sensitive to your cause? I am not a masochist.

I knew no Turk lurking around here could resist responding to what I said. Hahaha
            I am sure some turk already ignored it.It is just that I have a bad habit to reply idiotic words.

Even an assimilated Armenian can end up hunting you Turk……maybe with even greater vengeance, who knows.
            Bla bla bla. is It easy to become a fighter after screen? Pls. Majority of your people absolutely do nothing If There is a war in ROA.

We are not playing age of empire at real life.

Comment

It takes 3 turks and 1 Armenian for it to be an even fight.

Continue to live in your third world nation which worships a man who was likely not even an ethnic turk and most likely a child molester. These are qualities which the turkish government wants its people to hold in high regards.
              For the first time in more than 600 years, Armenia is free and independent, and we are therefore obligated
              to place our national interests ahead of our personal gains or aspirations.

http://www.armenianhighland.com/main.html

Comment

Kasa:
                Not sure what you mean here...............I have not responded to any of your posts.

Originally posted by Palavra View Post

Let make it easy for you. You are our enemies. You want revenge.

and why should I become sensitive to your cause? I am not a masochist.

Bla bla bla. is It easy to become a fighter after screen? Pls. Majority of your people absolutely do nothing If There is a war in ROA.

We are not playing age of empire at real life.
                You are not getting it. I said nothing about humiliating your invading army on the battlefield. 300 hundred well armed Fedayis will be just enough for that.

Pay attention, I said Hunting, and yes.......right through the screen. Think of it as a psychological Internet warfare.
                Any Turkish anti Armenian propaganda (be it in a forums, bloggs, News talkbacks…) will be intercepted (Turkish member trapped if required) and discredited in front of the other international readers with the poster exposed (ear tagged).

There will be no escape or relief..........we are right there on your trail.

Internet is no place for wolfs.......we are the cleaning crew. hahaha
                Last edited by Eddo211; 11-08-2009, 04:34 PM.
                B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Originally posted by Armanen View Post

Continue to live in your third world nation which worships a man who was likely not even an ethnic turk and most likely a child molester. These are qualities which the turkish government wants its people to hold in high regards.
                  How true!!!!!!!

Hey palavra turk, I don't have to have problems with my husband to fight back a loser turk. You are coming here time and time again yet you don't like us. Then go to a never never land. Երդաս բարով չգաս տարիներով:

Comment

Originally posted by Anoush View Post
                    Երդաս բարով չգաս տարիներով:

Comment

is this ratio for zergling vs zealots? hehe

Well well. It is ROA which a third world nation. But you are not living in that third world country? too bad. Why dont you show your loyalty to your country.

You are not getting it. I said nothing about humiliating your invading army on the battlefield. 300 hundred well armed Fedayis will be just enough for that.
                      300 spartans? hahaha. You are realy not living in this world.

Pay attention, I said Hunting, and yes.......right through the screen.
                      Brrr. I hope I will not die because of blood loss.

Think of it as a psychological Internet warfare.
                      Any Turkish anti Armenian propaganda (be it in a forums, bloggs, News talkbacks…) will be intercepted (Turkish member trapped if required) and discredited in front of the other international readers with the poster exposed (ear tagged).
                      Well. If a neutral nation see armenian turkish debate She will think that both nation is full of idiots...

There will be no escape or relief..........we are right there on your trail.

Haha follow me. I hope you can learn something... I hope

Hey palavra turk, I don't have to have problems with my husband to fight back a loser turk
                      Hehe I am sure that he is afraiding to have problems with you..

You are coming here time and time again yet you don't like us.
                      Yep. do you think I like you because of your weird ideas? I am having fun not taking your ideas serious.

Of course It is my mistake to not take armenians serious. After all 300 spartans thing is as sensible as 3 vs 1 ratio.

Hehe

Comment

Working...
                      X