Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Armenian women: should play a bigger role in our economy, politics and military.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Armenian women: should play a bigger role in our economy, politics and military.

Originally posted by Mos View Post
    Women should be chained to the kitchen. That should be law.
    lol, but whether women are chained to the kitchen or chained to a corporation, men are chained to women so long as they have kids. Sad but true.
    And since most men are chained to v@gines, they willingly chain themselves to women even without the kids.

Comment

• Re: Armenian women: should play a bigger role in our economy, politics and military.

Originally posted by levon View Post
      lol, but whether women are chained to the kitchen or chained to a corporation, men are chained to women so long as they have kids. Sad but true.
      And since most men are chained to v@gines, they willingly chain themselves to women even without the kids.
      The modern woman would rather serve 100 men a day in a restaurant or corporation who don't give a crap about her as opposed to the traditional woman that only had to serve her family who provided love, support, security and continuation of her self being and heritage.
      "Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." ~Malcolm X

Comment

Originally posted by KanadaHye View Post
        The modern woman would rather serve 100 men a day in a restaurant or corporation who don't give a crap about her as opposed to the traditional woman that only had to serve her family who provided love, support, security and continuation of her self being and heritage.
        True, the traditional roles at least provided both sides with respect. It's not so bad to work your whole life if you have a loving wife and family. It's still enslavement, but comes with respect and authority in return, whereas in modern marriage it's just enslavement.

Comment

If we would talk about the recourses we have to implement such a plan, then most of the topics can be deleted. It's not about the money, indeed today there is not enough to implement these ideas, but the topic is more "if" there was more money (as in almost most other topics, if this, if that, in the future this, in the future that... etc). I am still not convinced, and I think such a women's division would not damage the "traditional" role of women as slaves of yours (especially of nationalistic women joining the army). Also, the mentality needs to be changed, of course, probably now there wouldn't be as much women who would want to join the army. The mentality of everyone needs to be changed, including men, to the point that people would take pride in joining our army. I don't think this is unrealistic in the future.
          Last edited by Tigranakert; 03-18-2011, 11:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tigranakert View Post
            If we would talk about the recourses we have to implement such a plan, then most of the topics can be deleted. It's not about the money, indeed today there is not enough to implement these ideas, but the topic is more "if" there was more money (as in almost most other topics, if this, if that, in the future this, in the future that... etc). I am still not convinced, and I think such a women's division would not damage the "traditional" role of women as slaves of yours (especially of nationalistic women joining the army). Also, the mentality needs to be changed, of course, probably now there wouldn't be as much women who would want to join the army. The mentality of everyone needs to be changed, including men, to the point that people would take pride in joining our army. I don't think this is unrealistic in the future.
            Personally, I'm all with you. Let women do all the fighting and dying. Forget the woman's division, let's have an entire woman army. They can fight with their tits exposed so the enemy will be completely taken by surprise. Each of them can also have one of those vag!na traps so that when all else fails they can open their legs and trap those bastards.

But seriously, it's not men's mentality that has to change, but woman's. They're too used to having men do all the hard stuff for them. The brainwash starts when your mother tells you that you can't hit a girl back even if she hits you, you have to be courteous to girls, give your seat to them, open doors for them, all in the name of being a gentleman. Yet, how many of us ever stop to ask what we get back in return for all this? NOTHING. So f@ck it.

Comment

\They can fight with their tits exposed so the enemy will be completely taken by surprise. Each of them can also have one of those vag!na traps so that when all else fails they can open their legs and trap those bastards.
              you should be the general

Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
              ---
              "Western Assimilation is the greatest threat to the Armenian nation since the Armenian Genocide."

Comment

Read this e-book when you get time. It's only 60-something pages, but has some interesting stuff.

A notable quote from the end
                Even the emancipation of women has not been attained. `Liberation of women' would
                mean her abdication from the privileges she now has. It was Women's Liberation that
                made sure that this would never happen.
                `It is better to let them think that they are king of the castle,' a female reader of
                Psychology Today wrote, `lean and depend on them and continue to control and
                manipulate them as we always have.'
                Here is the link

Comment

But seriously, it's not men's mentality that has to change, but woman's. They're too used to having men do all the hard stuff for them. The brainwash starts when your mother tells you that you can't hit a girl back even if she hits you, you have to be courteous to girls, give your seat to them, open doors for them, all in the name of being a gentleman. Yet, how many of us ever stop to ask what we get back in return for all this? NOTHING. So f@ck it.
                  I was doing some contract work at this auto plant and like most facilities, you need an access card to open the doors. So me and a coworker were talking by the entrance doors and a woman worker was fumbling to get out her card because she was carrying her purse and a box so he opened the door for her. This woman went complete ape on him, started lecturing how they have these security measures in place for a reason. How she might be a terrorist or a spy or could sabotage the facility. It was a metal stamping and assembly plant for auto parts
                  "Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." ~Malcolm X

Comment

Originally posted by KanadaHye View Post
                    I was doing some contract work at this auto plant and like most facilities, you need an access card to open the doors. So me and a coworker were talking by the entrance doors and a woman worker was fumbling to get out her card because she was carrying her purse and a box so he opened the door for her. This woman went complete ape on him, started lecturing how they have these security measures in place for a reason. How she might be a terrorist or a spy or could sabotage the facility. It was a metal stamping and assembly plant for auto parts
                    She must have been a real pearl.

Read this article. Maybe your coworker really didn't have a choice. Would have been lashed either way.

I consider myself rather independent, and a feminist – I definitely don’t like the idea that I need male attention to feel validated, attractive, or to have fun. And apparently, I am both offended if a guy DOES pay for my coffee, and if he DOESN’T. Sorry, that is just insane.

Comment

Usually the ultra-feminists like you pointed out are the ugly ones. Given they can't find a proper man, they resort to being a feminist who doesn't need a man to be happy and live her life.
                      Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
                      ---
                      "Western Assimilation is the greatest threat to the Armenian nation since the Armenian Genocide."

Comment

Working...
                      X