Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Armenian Special Forces

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Armenian Special Forces

Originally posted by Cory View Post
    .....The Bible has 66 books written by 40 men over period of roughly 1,500 years. It was written by God, through common man or kings.
    Most of these men never met each other or lived in the same historical time period, but every book, every chapter, every verse interlace perfectly.....
    Your statement is absolute rubbish.

You clearly decided to ignore my first bible lesson I gave you.

To remind you these were the instructions from "God".

17 Now kill all the boys.
    And kill every woman who has slept with a man,
    18 but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

I will let the reader guess as to why.

Elsewhere no doubt there are far more "gentler" passages.
    However I do not see any “interlace” as you put it.

Politics is not about the pursuit of morality nor what's right or wrong
    Its about self interest at personal and national level often at odds with the above.
    Great politicians pursue the National interest and small politicians personal interests

Comment

I see ur comments, and I'll try to respond to them asap. I see ur comments too londontsi, I'm trying to go in order, so be patient.

Comment

Originally posted by Mher View Post
        The problem with your thinking is that you don't realize if everyone thought like you, there won't be any Armenians left to make it to "what comes next". If that was every Armenian's mentality, we would get annihiliated as an ethnicity once and for all. If every Armenian sat around, loving their enemy, not caring for this temorary world, there wouldn't be an Armenia right now. It's that very thinking that has set us back over the centuries.
        Exactly, that's been my point from the start.

Except for it is not my thinking, it's the word of God through the Bible. If any nation followed Christ, than that nation would not be a nation. Because that nation will put salvation of their souls above any land or border line, and eternal life ahead of this life. That will be the end of that nation, but it will lead to the salvation of their souls through Jesus Christ. Since we know that is impossible and unrealistic, not because God cannot, but because thats not what Christ came for, and Christianity is meant for the few who are willing to follow Christ in faith, by works for eternal salvation. And not earthly nations. And because Christ came to shed his blood so that we are no longer bound by the law given to the people of Israel through Moses, and that not only the xxxs but all the people would have salvation. God makes it very clear that following this world and caring for this worlds needs is vanity.

Matthew 13:22
        Now he who received seed among the thorns is he who hears the word, and the cares of this world and the deceitfulness of riches choke the word, and he becomes unfruitful.

Believers of Christ live IN the world but are not OF the world. Just like Christ came not for the world, but to free us from the world.

John 18:36
        Jesus answered, “My kingdom is not of this world. If My kingdom were of this world, My servants would fight, so that I should not be delivered to the xxxs; but now My kingdom is not from here.”

And agan.

John 17:13-15
        13 But now I come to You, and these things I speak in the world, that they may have My joy fulfilled in themselves. 14 I have given them Your word; and the world has hated them because they are not of the world, just as I am not of the world. 15 I do not pray that You should take them out of the world, but that You should keep them from the evil one.

Christ makes it clear that this world is ruled my satan himself, this is reinforced when we read how satan took Christ to the top of the hill, showed him the WORLD and promised to give it to God if he would fall down and worship satan. But Christ responds, Luke 4:4 But Jesus answered him, saying, “It is written, ‘Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God.’”

Not by a few verses, or my words, but by reading the whole Bible and asking God to open our spiritual eyes so that we will understand the wisdom of God given to men. And when that happens, we see that politics, national pride, love of money, idol worship and the overall cares of this world are pointless and contradict CHRISTIANITY.

Ephesians 2:1-3
        1 And you He made alive, who were dead in trespasses and sins, 2 in which you once walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit who now works in the sons of disobedience, 3 among whom also we all once conducted ourselves in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, just as the others.

So what, i Just proved your point. Yes, but that's not what our so-called spiritual leaders teach us. They tell us that as long as we light a few candles, kiss a few cross tones, call them "ter hayr" and follower all their other traditions, than somehow we will be fine. They teach us that not only do national and worldly interests NOT contradict the Holy Bible, but as if national and worldly interests should come first in our lives. This coming from a so-called priest. But when we study the word of God, we see that national interests or worldly cares have no room in a believers heart, mind or soul. Their lying.

2 Corinthians 7:9-11
        9 Now I rejoice, not that you were made sorry, but that your sorrow led to repentance. For you were made sorry in a godly manner, that you might suffer loss from us in nothing. 10 For godly sorrow produces repentance leading to salvation, not to be regretted; but the sorrow of the world produces death. 11 For observe this very thing, that you sorrowed in a godly manner: What diligence it produced in you, what clearing of yourselves, what indignation, what fear, what vehement desire, what zeal, what vindication! In all things you proved yourselves to be clear in this matter.

[/QUOTE]Those thoughts of let's all be peaceful, turn the other cheek, and love each other might sound nice in an ideal world, but in reality, our country is surrounded by 100 million Turks and Azeris who consider us unfinished work. In the real world, nothing works like that.[/QUOTE]

Again, not my words, or my thoughts. Don't believe a word I'm saying, go to the word of God. But if you don't believe the word of God, than thats your decision. God spoke through the Apostle Paul regarding who the real enemy is, and said; Ephesians 6:12 "For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places."

Now it's up to you and me, to make a choice, this world or Christ? One leads to eternal death and the other to eternal life. You can't have both. Our Lord Jesus Christ is not of this world and neither are his followers. In the end we will all answer to God.

God bless all of you.

Comment

Originally posted by londontsi View Post
          Your statement is absolute rubbish.
          What about this statement is "absolute rubbish"?

".....The Bible has 66 books written by 40 men over period of roughly 1,500 years. It was written by God, through common man or kings.
          Most of these men never met each other or lived in the same historical time period, but every book, every chapter, every verse interlace perfectly....."

What, is it 67 books? or 65 books? Was it written by 40,000 men, or 39 men? Was it written in 1 day or a billion years? What makes that statement "absolute rubbish"?

You clearly decided to ignore my first bible lesson I gave you.

I had't decided to ignore your "bible lesson". Although I really was not planing on responding.

You stated,

"Cory

Since you are interested in military issues as well as the bible let me give you a small lesson from the Bible.

Read Numbers 31 1-50

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...31&version=NIV"

Followed by a section of the Old Testament of Gods judgment on the ungodly. Ok, and? What response were you looking for?

To remind you these were the instructions from "God".

17 Now kill all the boys.
          And kill every woman who has slept with a man,
          18 but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

I will let the reader guess as to why.
          I don't think our readers are here to guess or make assumptions, whats your point?

Elsewhere no doubt there are far more "gentler" passages.
          Yes "no doubt".

However I do not see any “interlace” as you put it.
          You don't seem like you see anything.

You cannot.

Nationalism

Jehovah’s Witnesses are not allowed to salute the flag of any nation,
          recite the pledge of allegiance,
          stand for or sing the national anthem,
          run for public office,
          vote, or
          serve in the armed forces.
          I'm NOT a Jehovahs Witness. So brining up some watch towers guidelines is pointless here. Again you made the same mistake of labeling. If you paid close attention, and not rushed to conclusions, and had any real knowledge of what Jehovahs Witnesses represent, than you'd realize that my "Merry Christmas" wish goes completely against the Jehovah Witnesses beliefs.

Let me ask you a question. How do you study? Math or Chemistry for example. Any subject. Any book. Doesn't matter. Do you read a paragraph from chapter one, and than maybe a paragraph or two from chapter 8, and than skip to a sentence from chapter 32? And than do you throw the book out and claim that it's "rubbish" because you "don't see" how the first paragraph you read has anything to do with a statement in chapter 48? Is that how you study? If not, than what makes you think that you can do it to the Bible?

Wouldn't you open your math book, and start from scratch? Word from word. Sentence after sentence. You read it, study it, re-read what you don't understand. Ask for guidance by a teacher, constantly search and spend hours on that one subject, because at that moment that is your goal. What makes you think the Bible is any different?

I don't want to offend you with this, but the only example I can think of that we can both relate to is this: brining up a passage from the Old Testament to try to discredit the validity of the whole Bible by claiming it contradicts, is as groundless as any genocide denier claiming that there was no genocide because not only Armenians, but Turks died too.

It's baseless, used by people with no knowledge of the whole word of God.

Again, don't be offended. That's not intention.

But if anyone is offended by the word of God, than he is offended by the truth. In that case, I will go on offending.

Comment

I understand you say you are not J. V.
            I accept your statement.

.....The Bible has 66 books written by 40 men over period of roughly 1,500 years. It was written by God, through common man or kings.
            Most of these men never met each other or lived in the same historical time period, but every book, every chapter, every verse interlace perfectly.....
            Can you explain what do you mean
            ....but every book, every chapter, every verse interlace perfectly.....
            Its about self interest at personal and national level often at odds with the above.
            Great politicians pursue the National interest and small politicians personal interests

Comment

Oh for God's sake what has all this has to do with badass videos of Armenian special forces.

Come on Cory........God, country, honor, friends.
              B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

yeah, this sounds a bit suspicious. Either he was threatened by something/someone, or he's a confused kid. Either way, they were good videos

Comment

".....The Bible has 66 books written by 40 men over period of roughly 1,500 years. It was written by God, through common man or kings.
                  Most of these men never met each other or lived in the same historical time period, but every book, every chapter, every verse interlace perfectly....."

What, is it 67 books? or 65 books? Was it written by 40,000 men, or 39 men? Was it written in 1 day or a billion years? What makes that statement "absolute rubbish"?

But if anyone is offended by the word of God, than he is offended by the truth. In that case, I will go on offending.
                  Cory, any bible I've read highlights the many contradictions between books, chapters and verses. I don't see very much interlacing but I do see changes in the way that God is described, even as a multilpe entity in the early books, through being a vengeful, jealous, petulant and murderous being, ordering actual genocide of peoples.

The Word Of God..............The Truth.....................Who's Word?...................Who's Truth?......................

Which church do you belong to? I ask this to understand which words & truth you follow.

Comment

.... brining up a passage from the Old Testament to try to discredit the validity of the whole Bible by claiming it contradicts, is as groundless as ...
                    I was not discrediting the Bible.

The Bible is what it is.

I was highlighting those who claim to understand the Bible but don't.

Also trying to differentiate between real believers and brainwashed individuals who could not stand up to scrutiny.

Comment

I haven't seen his videos so i can not say if they are good or not. However we have a very different situation going on right here. We have someone with extremist religious views who's ideas can be very dangerous in the future if it ever the majority joins the this crazy sect.

@tigranakert what is all the hate on jedi knights

Comment

Working...
                      X