Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Armenian Special Forces

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Armenian Special Forces

Originally posted by Cory View Post
    Check out my new Armenian Military video, hope you guys like it.
    Thank you
    Thanks, but I feel like my last (Armenian Special Forces) video kinda failed to deliver. I have another one I just started last night, expect to see it very soon.
    I appreciate the comments guys. Here it is, just as I promised

let me know what you guys think!
    Originally posted by Eddo211 View Post
    Fck yeah!!

Our special forces........man to man/pound to pound, they look better prepared and badass than many other larger countries.
    haha thanks.... I'm glad you guys like it.

30 days later

Hey guys, sorry for the late response, but yeah i removed my videos.
    It had nothing to do with youtube, Azeris or Turks.
    It was a personal choice for personal reasons.
    It wasn't easy, since I did like the videos and felt a sense of pride when I made and posted them, but I have other reasons for removing the videos.
    One reason was, I felt as if I was contributing to hate.
    Now I know that sounds kinda strange, since hating Turks/Azeris is actually considered a good thing (as it is same for them towards us), but for me personally, I was raised as a Christian, and the lessons taught by my parents NOT to hate our fellow human race, but pray for them, kinda stuck with me into my adult life.
    I too have seen my fare share of internet wars for our Armenian nation, but it has always kinda bugged me, saying the things I've said, when knowing full well that our Lord Jesus Christ taught us otherwise.
    I don't expect people to really understand my position, but my life and my battles will be dedicated to the truth of Christ and his loving mercy.
    Not some men made lies and delusions.
    Thanks for giving me the opportunity to explain.
    God Bless.

Next you come back ready with a bible under your arm and give a sermon with chapter and verse all prepared.

To be a Christian is to be Christ like, nothing less. All the apostles in the Bible served as an example on how to walk in the way of the Lord. Christ was killed on the cross, and some of the apostles were also murdered. None of them fought back or resisted with violence......

We may have arguments on this forum but we accept the rights of other’s forthright opinion (subject to forum rules).

I have never seen a contributor to go through transformation in such a short time.

My humble view is ... if you were a "true Christian” you would not have entered the room with a deception.
    Last edited by londontsi; 12-24-2011, 01:58 PM.
    Politics is not about the pursuit of morality nor what's right or wrong
    Its about self interest at personal and national level often at odds with the above.
    Great politicians pursue the National interest and small politicians personal interests

Comment

Cory

Since you are interested in military issues as well as the bible let me give you a small lesson from the Bible.

Read Numbers 31 1-50

Vengeance on the Midianites - The LORD said to Moses, “Take vengeance on the Midianites for the Israelites. After that, you will be gathered to your people.” So Moses said to the people, “Arm some of your men to go to war against the Midianites so that they may carry out the LORD’s vengeance on them. Send into battle a thousand men from each of the tribes of Israel.” So twelve thousand men armed for battle, a thousand from each tribe, were supplied from the clans of Israel.

Numbers 31

Vengeance on the Midianites

1 The LORD said to Moses, 2 “Take vengeance on the Midianites for the Israelites. After that, you will be gathered to your people.”
      3 So Moses said to the people, “Arm some of your men to go to war against the Midianites so that they may carry out the LORD’s vengeance on them. 4 Send into battle a thousand men from each of the tribes of Israel.” 5 So twelve thousand men armed for battle, a thousand from each tribe, were supplied from the clans of Israel. 6 Moses sent them into battle, a thousand from each tribe, along with Phinehas son of Eleazar, the priest, who took with him articles from the sanctuary and the trumpets for signaling.

7 They fought against Midian, as the LORD commanded Moses, and killed every man. 8 Among their victims were Evi, Rekem, Zur, Hur and Reba—the five kings of Midian. They also killed Balaam son of Beor with the sword. 9 The Israelites captured the Midianite women and children and took all the Midianite herds, flocks and goods as plunder. 10 They burned all the towns where the Midianites had settled, as well as all their camps. 11 They took all the plunder and spoils, including the people and animals, 12 and brought the captives, spoils and plunder to Moses and Eleazar the priest and the Israelite assembly at their camp on the plains of Moab, by the Jordan across from Jericho.

13 Moses, Eleazar the priest and all the leaders of the community went to meet them outside the camp. 14 Moses was angry with the officers of the army—the commanders of thousands and commanders of hundreds—who returned from the battle.

15 “Have you allowed all the women to live?” he asked them. 16 “They were the ones who followed Balaam’s advice and enticed the Israelites to be unfaithful to the LORD in the Peor incident, so that a plague struck the LORD’s people. 17 Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, 18 but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

19 “Anyone who has killed someone or touched someone who was killed must stay outside the camp seven days. On the third and seventh days you must purify yourselves and your captives. 20 Purify every garment as well as everything made of leather, goat hair or wood.”

21 Then Eleazar the priest said to the soldiers who had gone into battle, “This is what is required by the law that the LORD gave Moses: 22 Gold, silver, bronze, iron, tin, lead 23 and anything else that can withstand fire must be put through the fire, and then it will be clean. But it must also be purified with the water of cleansing. And whatever cannot withstand fire must be put through that water. 24 On the seventh day wash your clothes and you will be clean. Then you may come into the camp.”

Dividing the Spoils

25 The LORD said to Moses, 26 “You and Eleazar the priest and the family heads of the community are to count all the people and animals that were captured. 27 Divide the spoils equally between the soldiers who took part in the battle and the rest of the community. 28 From the soldiers who fought in the battle, set apart as tribute for the LORD one out of every five hundred, whether people, cattle, donkeys or sheep. 29 Take this tribute from their half share and give it to Eleazar the priest as the LORD’s part. 30 From the Israelites’ half, select one out of every fifty, whether people, cattle, donkeys, sheep or other animals. Give them to the Levites, who are responsible for the care of the LORD’s tabernacle.” 31 So Moses and Eleazar the priest did as the LORD commanded Moses.
      32 The plunder remaining from the spoils that the soldiers took was 675,000 sheep, 33 72,000 cattle, 34 61,000 donkeys 35 and 32,000 women who had never slept with a man.

36 The half share of those who fought in the battle was:

337,500 sheep, 37 of which the tribute for the LORD was 675;

38 36,000 cattle, of which the tribute for the LORD was 72;

39 30,500 donkeys, of which the tribute for the LORD was 61;

40 16,000 people, of whom the tribute for the LORD was 32.

41 Moses gave the tribute to Eleazar the priest as the LORD’s part, as the LORD commanded Moses.

42 The half belonging to the Israelites, which Moses set apart from that of the fighting men— 43 the community’s half—was 337,500 sheep, 44 36,000 cattle, 45 30,500 donkeys 46 and 16,000 people. 47 From the Israelites’ half, Moses selected one out of every fifty people and animals, as the LORD commanded him, and gave them to the Levites, who were responsible for the care of the LORD’s tabernacle.

48 Then the officers who were over the units of the army—the commanders of thousands and commanders of hundreds—went to Moses 49 and said to him, “Your servants have counted the soldiers under our command, and not one is missing. 50 So we have brought as an offering to the LORD the gold articles each of us acquired—armlets, bracelets, signet rings, earrings and necklaces—to make atonement for ourselves before the LORD.”

51 Moses and Eleazar the priest accepted from them the gold—all the crafted articles. 52 All the gold from the commanders of thousands and commanders of hundreds that Moses and Eleazar presented as a gift to the LORD weighed 16,750 shekels.[a] 53 Each soldier had taken plunder for himself. 54 Moses and Eleazar the priest accepted the gold from the commanders of thousands and commanders of hundreds and brought it into the tent of meeting as a memorial for the Israelites before the LORD.
      Last edited by londontsi; 12-24-2011, 01:58 PM.
      Its about self interest at personal and national level often at odds with the above.
      Great politicians pursue the National interest and small politicians personal interests

Comment

Originally posted by londontsi View Post
        Cory

Since you were interested in military issues as well as the bible let me give you a small lesson from the Bible.

Read Numbers 31 1-50

Vengeance on the Midianites - The LORD said to Moses, “Take vengeance on the Midianites for the Israelites. After that, you will be gathered to your people.” So Moses said to the people, “Arm some of your men to go to war against the Midianites so that they may carry out the LORD’s vengeance on them. Send into battle a thousand men from each of the tribes of Israel.” So twelve thousand men armed for battle, a thousand from each tribe, were supplied from the clans of Israel.

Numbers 31

Vengeance on the Midianites

1 The LORD said to Moses, 2 “Take vengeance on the Midianites for the Israelites. After that, you will be gathered to your people.”
        3 So Moses said to the people, “Arm some of your men to go to war against the Midianites so that they may carry out the LORD’s vengeance on them. 4 Send into battle a thousand men from each of the tribes of Israel.” 5 So twelve thousand men armed for battle, a thousand from each tribe, were supplied from the clans of Israel. 6 Moses sent them into battle, a thousand from each tribe, along with Phinehas son of Eleazar, the priest, who took with him articles from the sanctuary and the trumpets for signaling.

7 They fought against Midian, as the LORD commanded Moses, and killed every man. 8 Among their victims were Evi, Rekem, Zur, Hur and Reba—the five kings of Midian. They also killed Balaam son of Beor with the sword. 9 The Israelites captured the Midianite women and children and took all the Midianite herds, flocks and goods as plunder. 10 They burned all the towns where the Midianites had settled, as well as all their camps. 11 They took all the plunder and spoils, including the people and animals, 12 and brought the captives, spoils and plunder to Moses and Eleazar the priest and the Israelite assembly at their camp on the plains of Moab, by the Jordan across from Jericho.

13 Moses, Eleazar the priest and all the leaders of the community went to meet them outside the camp. 14 Moses was angry with the officers of the army—the commanders of thousands and commanders of hundreds—who returned from the battle.

15 “Have you allowed all the women to live?” he asked them. 16 “They were the ones who followed Balaam’s advice and enticed the Israelites to be unfaithful to the LORD in the Peor incident, so that a plague struck the LORD’s people. 17 Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, 18 but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

19 “Anyone who has killed someone or touched someone who was killed must stay outside the camp seven days. On the third and seventh days you must purify yourselves and your captives. 20 Purify every garment as well as everything made of leather, goat hair or wood.”

21 Then Eleazar the priest said to the soldiers who had gone into battle, “This is what is required by the law that the LORD gave Moses: 22 Gold, silver, bronze, iron, tin, lead 23 and anything else that can withstand fire must be put through the fire, and then it will be clean. But it must also be purified with the water of cleansing. And whatever cannot withstand fire must be put through that water. 24 On the seventh day wash your clothes and you will be clean. Then you may come into the camp.”

Dividing the Spoils

25 The LORD said to Moses, 26 “You and Eleazar the priest and the family heads of the community are to count all the people and animals that were captured. 27 Divide the spoils equally between the soldiers who took part in the battle and the rest of the community. 28 From the soldiers who fought in the battle, set apart as tribute for the LORD one out of every five hundred, whether people, cattle, donkeys or sheep. 29 Take this tribute from their half share and give it to Eleazar the priest as the LORD’s part. 30 From the Israelites’ half, select one out of every fifty, whether people, cattle, donkeys, sheep or other animals. Give them to the Levites, who are responsible for the care of the LORD’s tabernacle.” 31 So Moses and Eleazar the priest did as the LORD commanded Moses.
        32 The plunder remaining from the spoils that the soldiers took was 675,000 sheep, 33 72,000 cattle, 34 61,000 donkeys 35 and 32,000 women who had never slept with a man.

36 The half share of those who fought in the battle was:

337,500 sheep, 37 of which the tribute for the LORD was 675;

38 36,000 cattle, of which the tribute for the LORD was 72;

39 30,500 donkeys, of which the tribute for the LORD was 61;

40 16,000 people, of whom the tribute for the LORD was 32.

41 Moses gave the tribute to Eleazar the priest as the LORD’s part, as the LORD commanded Moses.

42 The half belonging to the Israelites, which Moses set apart from that of the fighting men— 43 the community’s half—was 337,500 sheep, 44 36,000 cattle, 45 30,500 donkeys 46 and 16,000 people. 47 From the Israelites’ half, Moses selected one out of every fifty people and animals, as the LORD commanded him, and gave them to the Levites, who were responsible for the care of the LORD’s tabernacle.

48 Then the officers who were over the units of the army—the commanders of thousands and commanders of hundreds—went to Moses 49 and said to him, “Your servants have counted the soldiers under our command, and not one is missing. 50 So we have brought as an offering to the LORD the gold articles each of us acquired—armlets, bracelets, signet rings, earrings and necklaces—to make atonement for ourselves before the LORD.”

51 Moses and Eleazar the priest accepted from them the gold—all the crafted articles. 52 All the gold from the commanders of thousands and commanders of hundreds that Moses and Eleazar presented as a gift to the LORD weighed 16,750 shekels.[a] 53 Each soldier had taken plunder for himself. 54 Moses and Eleazar the priest accepted the gold from the commanders of thousands and commanders of hundreds and brought it into the tent of meeting as a memorial for the Israelites before the LORD.
        This particular "Trojan Horse" obviously doesn't know the Books of the Old Testament, whose God was quite the vengeful one, full of instructions to murder and mutilate.

My guess is that Cory's a Jehovah Witness.

Comment

Hey guys, I see all your comments. I'll try to respond to them as much as I can. In the meantime, I wish you all a Merry Christmas with all the blessings of our Lord Jesus Christ.

God Bless you all.

Comment

“Oh, the Armenian genocide is just a men made lie and delusion, the killing of hundreds of thousand of innocent Armenians is just a men made lie and a delusion, the destruction of thousands of Churches is a men made lie and delusion, you know what the solution is? Armenians should pray more!”

Nothing I’ve said suggests denying our nations sufferings. By “man made delusion” I was referring to mans struggle, stress, fight and worry for this world. Our lives are temporary in this world. What comes afterwards is eternal. We don’t belong here, so why trade eternity for a life and place we are briefly passing by? Land, wars and politics are nothing but a delusion. We are made to believe that this vapor of a life is all we have to live for.

Matthew 16:26

“For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul? Or what will a man give in exchange for his soul?”

“We should have created a Karabakh Defense Army of prayers, and as a true Christian, we should let the Turks/Azeris rape, torture and kill our children, our daughters and sons, because defending one's nation and one's heritage, is against Christianity.”

I’ve already stated that Christianity is not for nations, governments or wars, it’s for mens personal salvation, so brining up the karabagh war is irrelevant. This isn’t about genocide, Karabagh, Turks or Azeris. This is about using Christianity as a tool to control the mass as a deceit for political gain done by major churches such as the Armenian Orthodox church. And in order for them to use it for their political gain, they have to lie to you and twist the teachings of Christ, by claiming that national pride, culture and other vanity’s come first. This is a lie, and those hypocrites know it very well. They will answer to God.

Matthew 15
            1 Then the scribes and Pharisees who were from Jerusalem came to Jesus, saying, 2 “Why do Your disciples transgress the tradition of the elders? For they do not wash their hands when they eat bread.”
            3 He answered and said to them, “Why do you also transgress the commandment of God because of your tradition? 4 For God commanded, saying, ‘Honor your father and your mother’; and, ‘He who curses father or mother, let him be put to death.’ 5 But you say, ‘Whoever says to his father or mother, “Whatever profit you might have received from me is a gift to God”— 6 then he need not honor his father or mother.’ Thus you have made the commandment of God of no effect by your tradition. 7 Hypocrites! Well did Isaiah prophesy about you, saying:
            8 ‘ These people draw near to Me with their mouth,
            And honor Me with their lips,
            But their heart is far from Me.
            9 And in vain they worship Me,
            Teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.’”

If all men created “defense army of prayer” as true Christians should, than there would not be wars or any worry of rape and murder. But since man live under the delusion as if they are accomplishing something worthy for their people, national pride, country or religion, than that’s when men commit all kinds of evil against one another, even under the name of “Christianity”. Hate is hate, evil is evil, no matter what reasons are behind it.

“And which sect do you admire too now? Jehova's witness? Evangelism?”

The Apostle Paul was accused of the same, so I will let him answer it for you,

Acts 24:14

“But this I confess to you, that according to the Way which they call a sect, so I worship the God of my fathers, believing all things which are written in the Law and in the Prophets.”

“The worst part is, that you think you are a "believer" and others are "unbelievers", which shows that you are not a true Christian, shame on you. It would also probably come as a shock to you to know a large part of the writings in the bible has come from pagan religions.”

The Armenian Orthodox church comes from pagan religions, not the Bible.

The Bible has 66 books written by 40 men over period of roughly 1,500 years. It was written by God, through common man or kings. Most of these men never met each other or lived in the same historical time period, but every book, every chapter, every verse interlace perfectly. The Old Testament points to the first coming of Christ, and the New Testament points to the second coming of Christ.

I don’t know many “believers” that think the Bible is put together by some pagan religions as you claim. In fact, I was debating with a satan worshiper who made a very similar comment about the Bible being a mutation of other religions.

“You are a good example of an "Armenian" having been brainwashed in a Western country by a Western sect to believe he is a true "worshipper" of God. People like you would only look and pray to God when their daughter is getting raped and tortured and sliced in many pieces in front of your eyes. We'll, be proud of yourself "super-human", there is definitely a place in heaven for you, and not for those parents who tried do defend their children by means of arms and prayers.”

I’m sorry, but there is just too much nonsense here for me to take this paragraph serious.

“The bible is a book written by people, and revised dozens of times throughout the century, and the English format of the bible you are reading today, is probably not even close to being accurate of the "original" bible two thousand years ago. Furthermore, there are numerous contradictions within the modern-day bible itself, and important parts have been deleted or removed (but hey, you're a brainwashed extremist and would of course ignore these facts and wholeheartedly believe the English-language (evangelic, jehova's) bible you are reading today).”

Claiming the Bible has been revised and is full of contradictions is the same lies used by Atheists and Muslims to try to discredit the Bible. In fact, the satanist I was recently debating with was using the same argument.

My first Bible was an Armenian version brought from Echmiazin given to me by my father at a very young age. I finished reading the whole Armenian Bible at around age 13. Now I read the English version yes, and they are exactly the same, just different languages. There are many different English translations yes, but I read the Kings James English version. It’s the original translation and has been proven to be accurate, as it is also accurate with our Armenian version. So you see, accusing me of being brainwashed and extremist is only your ignorance talking.

“Anyway, the message of Christianity is to be good, think good, and do good, and being proud of one's culture, one's army, one's history, and one's nation does not contradict the core teachings of Christianity.”

You just claimed the Bible was some pagan religions combined, that has been revised dozens of times with important parts deleted and it’s filled with contradictions. But now you’re here giving lessons on Christianity? You realize that Christianity is based on the Bible right? The book you just completely discredited? Please tell me again on what is the “core teachings” of a book that has been “…revised dozens of times… there are numerous contradictions… and important parts have been deleted or removed”

See what I mean by “unbelievers”? You don’t even believe in the very book you claim to know the “core teachings” of. You see “The worst part is” not that I expose your unbelief and ignorance, but that you allow your anger and hatred speak for you, and you trap yourself in your own words.

Matthew 22:37-40
            37 Jesus said to him, “ ‘You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.’ 38 This is the first and great commandment. 39 And the second is like it: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ 40 On these two commandments hang all the Law and the Prophets.”

THAT is the core teaching of Christianity, and NOT, “to be good, think good, and do good, and being proud of one's culture, one's army, one's history, and one's nation…” Sounds like some kindergarten lessons.

“Having lived in Western countries all my life, and having read history, I have seen that Armenians have actually been the closest to being "true Christians", because one has to look at the actions of the peoples, and not in the "words".

There is half-truth here. It’s true that Armenian’s words are as far from their actions as east is from west.

But since you have lived in western countries all your life reading Armenian history, it’s probably why you keep repeating some stereotypical statements, without any real clue of what our people suffer from today. You have no real experience.

"because one has to look at the actions of the peoples, and not in the "words".

But if their actions don’t coincide with their words, than what your saying is that someone can speak all kinds of evil, hate and profanity, but there “actions” can be loving and good?

Matthew 12:36-38
            “36 But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment. 37 For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned.”

"Armenians have been far more hospitable, have been more brotherly, and more close than most of the nations in the world, and throughout Armenian history, one sees that compared to other nations, we almost never had any imperialist policies, nor have attacked other nations on a massive scale, nor have committed numerous genocides and mass slaughters which are rampant in Europe, Africa, Asia and America's.”

This is irrelevant. I know our history and the sufferings of our nation.

“God bless Armenians, a nation of true noble people, reading our history, one can not but only be proud! And even though we are going to a period (centuries) of great difficulties, by looking at the actions and deeds, Armenians have sticked the closest of being true Christians, as being a Christian is not by going to " Church every Sunday" or being as arrogant as Cory to feel himself as a true believer and others as unbelievers, but by being judged by one's deeds and actions.”

I love my nation as much as you do, but I’m sorry the overwhelming majority of Armenians have no idea what being a “Christian” is, let alone a “true Christian”.

Most Armenians pledge all loyalty to the Armenian Orthodox Church, but they themselves don’t believe or except the teachings of the Bible. Some go as far as denying Christ being the Son of God. But all boast from sea to sea of how Armenia was the first Christian nation! But as you yourself proved here - you and they are nothing but unbelievers, using the same empty arguments used by Atheists, Muslim and satanists. But the word of God will put all your nonsense to shame.

1 Timothy 6:3-5
            “3 If anyone teaches otherwise and does not consent to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which accords with godliness, 4 he is proud, knowing nothing, but is obsessed with disputes and arguments over words, from which come envy, strife, reviling, evil suspicions, 5 useless wranglings of men of corrupt minds and destitute of the truth, who suppose that godliness is a means of gain. From such withdraw yourself.”

Comment

Nothing I’ve said suggests denying our nations sufferings. By “man made delusion” I was referring to mans struggle, stress, fight and worry for this world. Our lives are temporary in this world. What comes afterwards is eternal. We don’t belong here, so why trade eternity for a life and place we are briefly passing by? Land, wars and politics are nothing but a delusion. We are made to believe that this vapor of a life is all we have to live for.
              I know what you are referring too, and indeed, in a “Utopia” where every human being on earth is like an angel, peaceful, love-full, happy, jumping and singing all day and night, playing games and making love all nights, there would be no suffering. But delusion or not, reality is what it is, and your Utopian dreams will only lead to our destruction and further suffering, as it’s simply to unrealistic, and even a waste of time to talk about this nonsense.

I’ve already stated that Christianity is not for nations, governments or wars, it’s for mens personal salvation, so brining up the karabagh war is irrelevant. This isn’t about genocide, Karabagh, Turks or Azeris. This is about using Christianity as a tool to control the mass as a deceit for political gain done by major churches such as the Armenian Orthodox church. And in order for them to use it for their political gain, they have to lie to you and twist the teachings of Christ, by claiming that national pride, culture and other vanity’s come first. This is a lie, and those hypocrites know it very well. They will answer to God.
              I’m not talking about what Christianity is, or if it’s a tool or not, I am saying that under these circumstances, people like you, because of their super-human belief and arrogance, will stand idle and watch how other peoples rape, torture and slice their daughter and sons into pieces, because “this is just a temporary life, whuja!”, let’s love baby.

You are a hypocrite, in only two posts you have already judged others, and are claiming you are a “believer” and others are “unbelievers”, I think you will be severely judged by Mithras and afterwards by Zeus.

If all men created “defense army of prayer” as true Christians should, than there would not be wars or any worry of rape and murder. But since man live under the delusion as if they are accomplishing something worthy for their people, national pride, country or religion, than that’s when men commit all kinds of evil against one another, even under the name of “Christianity”. Hate is hate, evil is evil, no matter what reasons are behind it.
              I know, if all men were but good, we could dance, sing, run, pray, and laugh all that, boy what a joy that would be! Lets put down our arms, and go and sing together with the Azeris while they are destroying our national heritage, our churches and while they are raping our daughters, let’s pray for them! For this is true Christianity!

The Armenian Orthodox church comes from pagan religions, not the Bible.
              Again, large parts the Bible itself has also come from pagan religions; the story of Noah’s Ark itself is pagan tradition.

I don’t know many “believers” that think the Bible is put together by some pagan religions as you claim. In fact, I was debating with a satan worshiper who made a very similar comment about the Bible being a mutation of other religions.
              Probably because most of the “believers” you see as “believers” are Jehovas Witnesses, no wonder why. A Satan Worshipper, I mean come on, how old are you? How many Jedi Knights were present?

Claiming the Bible has been revised and is full of contradictions is the same lies used by Atheists and Muslims to try to discredit the Bible. In fact, the satanist I was recently debating with was using the same argument.
              I’m not discrediting the Bible, I am just stating facts, and I am not a religious fanatic as you to be blind and ignorant for things, which have happened in history.

I love my nation as much as you do, but I’m sorry the overwhelming majority of Armenians have no idea what being a “Christian” is, let alone a “true Christian”.
              The overwhelming part of the world does not know what being a “Jehovas witness” is, let a lone a “true Jehovas” witness, that is indeed true, my super-human who will go to heaven and others will not, friend.

But enough discussions about your personal beliefs in a Jehovan Utopia, let’s discuss other things.

1) How do you look upon the Karabakh Defense Army?
              2) How do you look upon Armenian soldiers protecting their country, nation and children?
              3) How do you look upon Armenians being proud of their history and heritage, and their Armenianness?

I know that brainwashed religious fanatics as you have a tendency to refuse joining the army because they think that by letting others rape torture and slice their daughters and sons into pieces, is the good thing to do, as this is just a temporary world before going to Utopia, right?
              Last edited by Tigranakert; 12-26-2011, 06:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by londontsi View Post
                30 days later

Next you come back ready with a bible under your arm and give a sermon with chapter and verse all prepared.

We may have arguments on this forum but we accept the rights of other’s forthright opinion (subject to forum rules).

I have never seen a contributor to go through transformation in such a short time.
                I have already mentioned that I was raised under Christian values. I have also already mentioned that I lived both lives, strayed away from my faith, but that it has always bugged me. This wasn't some short time transformation. Even though many have excepted Christ and completely changed their lives over night, thats not unusual.

My humble view is ... if you were a "true Christian” you would not have entered the room with a deception.
                I see what you mean, looking back at the posts here I know it doesn't look right. I didn't want to post here in the first place, since I had already read most of the posts about "religion" and "Christianity" and I had good idea of the reaction I was going to get. But believe me, this was NOT some deceptive move. Believe me, I'm real. I have spent countless ours fighting and arguing against the Turks for our Armenian nation. My videos for example, I received a lot of compliments on them. But what made the stand out over the rest was my heart and passion towards our Armenian nation and army. What did you feel when watching them? You felt what I felt. You think that was the work of some brainwashed fool or a "fake" as some here try to make me look?

But along with that love and passion we have for our nation, we have just as much hate and anger towards the other, and hate (or "national pride") in me went completely against what I had learned through the word of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Like I stated before, this has bugged me for a long time, even when I was making and posting videos. And thats why took down the videos.

I didn't expect people to understand. Look at Tigranakert for example, he is offended because I called the Armenian nation "unbelievers" and rants on and on about how Armenians were (and are) this holy nation that have done nothing wrong. And than he claims I'm the one "brainwashed". He completely mocks and insults the Bible and says I'm arrogant for calling him an "unbeliever", and continues to discredit the Bible even further and denies that's what he's doing. He claimed that I'm a Jehovahs witness, even after I wished everyone a Merry Christmas, but since he has no clue what he's talking about, he has no clue that Jehovahs witnesses do NOT celebrate Christmas. See what I mean by hate? It clouds your ability to think and debate. We become this rambling mockers. Thats why i don't want to contribute to this hate any longer. You guys asked and I answered.

And now I'm the enemy. And we blame the Turks for viscously attacking their own countryman for excepting the Armenian Genocide, but how are we any different if we attack our own in the same way when they point out our faults, mistakes or wrongdoings?

Comment

I have to say that the faith is only a weapon to keep you going and not the ultimate path , it only meant a way for you to be a better of your self.

I dont know what you have done to seek so much from god , but it has nothing to do with what man made here in earth , the doings of turks in beyond God, the weapon you choose to fight them is the wrong one, if we all start to think like you then we deserve a new medieval age for us.
                  Last edited by UrMistake; 12-27-2011, 02:37 PM.

Comment

Our lives are temporary in this world. What comes afterwards is eternal. We don’t belong here, so why trade eternity for a life and place we are briefly passing by? Land, wars and politics are nothing but a delusion. We are made to believe that this vapor of a life is all we have to live for.

The problem with your thinking is that you don't realize if everyone thought like you, there won't be any Armenians left to make it to "what comes next". If that was every Armenian's mentality, we would get annihiliated as an ethnicity once and for all. If every Armenian sat around, loving their enemy, not caring for this temorary world, there wouldn't be an Armenia right now. It's that very thinking that has set us back over the centuries.

Those thoughts of let's all be peaceful, turn the other cheek, and love each other might sound nice in an ideal world, but in reality, our country is surrounded by 100 million Turks and Azeris who consider us unfinished work. In the real world, nothing works like that.

Comment

But along with that love and passion we have for our nation .....
                      You cannot.

Nationalism

Jehovah’s Witnesses are not allowed to salute the flag of any nation,
                      recite the pledge of allegiance,
                      stand for or sing the national anthem,
                      run for public office,
                      vote, or
                      serve in the armed forces.

Comment

Working...
                      X